Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Migrate And Study In Native English Speaking Countries With IELTS - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Migrate And Study In Native English Speaking Countries With IELTS (453 Views)

Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / 9 Countries With The Highest Number Of Nuclear Warheads In The World / Top 10 Countries With Cheapest Fuel In The World- Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Migrate And Study In Native English Speaking Countries With IELTS by onosgregg(m): 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
@onosgregg IELTS step-by-step prep/coaching method
Step 1: Evaluation test
My very first engagement with an IELTS client is to conduct an evaluation test. That way we I am able to ascertain my client’s strengths and weaknesses before we get in the prep and coaching proper.
Step 2: Understanding IELTS test-band descriptors (Get in the mind of an IELTS examiner)
After conducting the first evaluation test, I then walk my clients through the IELTS test-band score. That way I help my clients get in the mind of the IELTS examiner. Basically understanding what’s expected of you.
Step 3: In-depth coaching and exercises for all 4 IELTS modules
This is by far the most essential and critical stage of my coaching process with a client. This is where we carry out actual exercises for all modules; Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening.
Step 4: Evaluation test
After carrying out thorough coaching and exercises we then conduct a second evaluation test. This time to see marked improvement in the client’s proficiency.
Step 5: Reinforce your understanding of IELTS test-band score
Reinforcing the IELTS band descriptors will impress in the mind of my client the need to get in the mind of examiner and be prepared to write and test by the rule.
Step 6: Walk through coaching and exercises
A walk through coaching and exercises will get my client prepared for our final evaluation test.
Step 7: Final evaluation test
On this final stage, the final evaluation test I get my client prepared for his/her IELTS proficiency test.

Not many IELTS tutors follow this process. However, this is a tested method. Please drop a comment share and repost.

(1) (Reply)

JSS 3 Student Killed By Tanker While Returning From School (graphic Photos) / The Businesses That Benefit The Most From Travel / South African Needs Nigerian Visa (STR) Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.