Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries (7322 Views)

Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers / Access Bank To Cut Staff Salaries, Retrench 75% Of Workers / Fg Increases Salary Of Workers Next Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by Tarya(m): 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
By Charles Iornumbe.
Benue State Government is to commence mock table payment of workers salaries this week.
State Deputy Governor,Engineer Benson Abounu announced this on Tuesday while briefing News Men on the outcome of the sensitisation meeting between the State salary verification Committee and heads of MDAs, held at the Benue Peoples House,Makurdi.
He explained that the exercise would begin with Five Ministries each day at different locations with Permanent Secretaries and Unit Heads of such Ministries to be made to identify their Staff during the payment process.
Engineer Abounu maintained that the decision to adopt such methodology and approach to salary payment was unanimously reached during the meeting which Labour Leaders in attendance also endorsed as part of moves to ensure best practices.
The State Deputy Governor noted that though, the exercise would be a heculian task,it would enable the State Government to identify ghost workers on Government’s payroll and eliminate salary padding so that at the end,salary payment would be on a regular basis.
Engineer Abounu also told Newsmen that the State Government was expecting the paris club and London refund money which, when accessed ,would be used to clear salary arrears of workers and Pensioners.[img]By Charles Iornumbe.
Benue State Government is to commence mock table payment of workers salaries this week.
State Deputy Governor,Engineer Benson Abounu announced this on Tuesday while briefing News Men on the outcome of the sensitisation meeting between the State salary verification Committee and heads of MDAs, held at the Benue Peoples House,Makurdi.
He explained that the excercise would begin with Five Ministries each day at different locations with Permanent Secretaries and Unit Heads of such Ministries to be made to identify their Staff during the payment process.
Engineer Abounu maintained that the decision to adopt such methodology and approach to salary payment was unanymously reached during the meeting which Labour Leaders in attendance also endorsed as part of moves to ensure best practices.
The State Deputy Governor noted that though, the exercise would be a heculian task,it would enable the State Government to identify ghost workers on Government’s payroll and eliminate salary padding so that at the end,salary payment would be on a regular basis.
Engineer Abounu also told Newsmen that the State Government was expecting the paris club and London refund money which, when accessed ,would be used to clear salary arrears of workers and Pensioners.[/img]By Charles Iornumbe.
He explained that the excercise would begin with Five Ministries each day at different locations with Permanent Secretaries and Unit Heads of such Ministries to be made to identify their Staff during the payment process.
Engineer Abounu maintained that the decision to adopt such methodology and approach to salary payment was unanymously reached during the meeting which Labour Leaders in attendance also endorsed as part of moves to ensure best practices.
Engineer Abounu also told Newsmen that the State Government was expecting the paris club and London refund money which, when accessed ,would be used to clear salary arrears of workers and Pensioners.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/salary-fraud-benue-govt-adopts-table-payment-salaries/
Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by Ever8054: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
I will comment when I see" have" instead of "will"..

3 Likes

Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by Sunnymatey(m): 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nonesense, why not verify them then send the salaries of those cleared to their respective banks.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by Jabioro: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
Worrisome, bad and stone age methodology.. do you want them to be rob ?

8 Likes

Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by Tarya(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
Gov Ortom is confused shikina

7 Likes

Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by olaezebala: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2017
what?
Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by Elnino4ladies: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2017
What a backward state

5 Likes

Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by maxzzo1(m): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2017
This APC govt is so backwards no wonder we are in recession.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by uncletech(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2017
so how mch is the hosting and domain
BIZZWEALTH:
I will Design A Basic Company Website for 50 people for free. You are not paying me a dime. Its all for free. All you need to ensure is that we handle your hosting and domain. You will also provide your logo, images, banners and content. The Design is exclusively Free and you are not paying a dime for that.

Its a freewill for 50Persons...

You can call or chat over whatsapp via O8O79O31474

Design concept will be based on your kind of business and it will be a basic company website just 5Pages (Home,About Us,Services, Clientele/Gallery, Contact Us) and above all it will be highly responsive. Pls if you need a dynamic website or a blog, you will have to pay for it.

Its a freewill..

It is very important that you must have your hosting and domain ready before I start the free design (Compulsorily it have to be handled by us).

Latest Free design so far www.sakhs-krates.com ,,,,
Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2017
Always in the news for anything backward. Benue and Kogi share more similarities than just party affiliation and land borders. Their governors have been chasing ghost workers for a longer period than all their predecessors put together.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by BIZZWEALTH: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2017
uncletech:
so how mch is the hosting and domain

You can communicate with me via Call/WhatsApp: O8079O31474
Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by engrjacuzzi: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2017
I'm not surprised at all afterwards, Benue is the food basket of the Nation
Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by MrImole: 8:39am On Jun 09, 2017
Mock payment ke?

The devil using this government is from the middle east.
Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by MrImole: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2017
BIZZWEALTH:
I will Design A Basic Company Website for 50 people for free. You are not paying me a dime. Its all for free. All you need to ensure is that we handle your hosting and domain. You will also provide your logo, images, banners and content. The Design is exclusively Free and you are not paying a dime for that.

Its a freewill for 50Persons...

Design concept will be based on your kind of business and it will be a basic company website just 5Pages (Home,About Us,Services, Clientele/Gallery, Contact Us) and above all it will be highly responsive. Pls if you need a dynamic website or a blog, you will have to pay for it.

Its a freewill..

It is very important that you must have your hosting and domain ready before I start the free design (Compulsorily it have to be handled by us).

Latest Free design so far www.sakhs-krates.com ,,,,

I'm interested.
Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by BIZZWEALTH: 8:42am On Jun 09, 2017
MrImole:

I'm interested.

Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by aisammy4: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2017
A person without a clue will never know what to do to bring "Change" to his people. The Benue state government is going back to the old-fashion and old-school system of governance. This is showing his capability and the person we have voted into power.

It is high time the "YOUTH" takeover mantle of leadership from these old generation.
Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2017
Mock ke? cheesy

Talking about mockery, this is the height of it!
Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by samtee37(m): 9:06am On Jun 09, 2017
So, I will need to pass through this stress again before I can collect my hard earned money in the thought of fighting ghost workers. undecided
Where as Nigeria miss it, for crying out loud

Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by holluphemydavid(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2017
bad development
Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by Sunshyne200(m): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2017
Like queueing just to collect salary, I thought CBN introduced a cashless Economy?
Anyways you are what you attract.

I feel for benue folks, it's so embarrassing, and this just shows the salaries are peanut, cos you can't be paying 100 people #200,000 by hand.
Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by Bigii(m): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2017
This old fool is at it again

Motor-park tout angry
Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by GuntersChain(m): 10:46am On Jun 09, 2017
sad

Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by Dollabiz: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2017
Oh
Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by izzy4shizzy(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Only in benue!!

Mock salary ko, mock salari ni

Very soon him go the pay workers with wheelbarrow
Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by valexxy: 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Fake news, dey have started paying already, since Wednesday. I reside in Makurdi
Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by eyookon80(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is madness
Re: Benue State Government To Commence Mock Table Payment Of Workers Salaries by Angel1696: 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
why always Benue state

(1) (Reply)

LPPC Shortlists Adegboruwa, 13 Professors, Others For SAN Award / Switching Jobs: Career Advice Needed! / The Basics Of Professional PR In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.