Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,125 members, 7,863,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Made In Aba Canned Coke - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Made In Aba Canned Coke (904 Views)

Kids Kidnapped In Aba, Kept In Caskets, Bakassi Boys Rescue Them (Video) / Robber Wearing Police Bullet Proof Jacket Arrested In Aba (Photo) / Man Beheads A Woman In A Park In Aba (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Made In Aba Canned Coke by selfemployed(m): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
i was at ariara market, aba yesterday with some friends. my friends bought some canned coke. after consuming the content, one of them looked closely at the label only to discover that it was attached to the can with a cello tape. she became suspicious when she observed that the can was rough. though it was properly sealed. could it be that aba now makes coke?

we are really the japan of afrika. so, when next you want to buy any food drink in aba, open your eye well.

heard they also make powdered peak milk

sorry, i did not snap the can
Re: Made In Aba Canned Coke by chaloner(m): 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
But u will buy one from British or Holland? Nonsense, u re a disgrace sad
Re: Made In Aba Canned Coke by selfemployed(m): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
chaloner:
But u will buy one from British or Holland? Nonsense, u re a disgrace sad

u misunderstood it. you are not concerned about the standard? what if the cans were picked from gutters and not properly washed. the water may not be treated , maybe borehole water.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Made In Aba Canned Coke by chaloner(m): 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
selfemployed:

u misunderstood it. you are not concerned about the standard? what if the cans were picked from gutters and not properly washed. the water may not be treated , maybe borehole water.

na govt fault... Na work of nafdac to determine standards...u c ur govt continue failing...they don't even have secrete service that move and check production activities....
For now allow them produce it in any form...many will later look for standard once the govt is serious...
Re: Made In Aba Canned Coke by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
selfemployed:
[s]i was at ariara market, aba yesterday with some friends. my friends bought some canned coke. after consuming the content, one of them looked closely at the label only to discover that it was attached to the can with a cello tape. she became suspicious when she observed that the can was rough. though it was properly sealed. could it be that aba now makes coke?

we are really the japan of afrika. so, when next you want to buy any food drink in aba, open your eye well.

heard they also make powdered peak milk

sorry, i did not snap the ca[/s]n

Afonja...they are all out to destroy Igbos at all fronts...
Re: Made In Aba Canned Coke by DerideGull(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
selfemployed:

It is unfortunate your handle name sounded mature and reasonable. However your posts appear childish from skewed stream of thought. In fact, you and your friends must be dumb and blind not to figure out cans picked from the gutters.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s Son-in-law Shot In Calabar / Man Called 911 To Report Missing Cocaine (Picture). / Nurse Confesses To Killing 175 People A Week [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.