Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

How To Unsubscribe Once From Irrelevant Email Newsletters - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Unsubscribe Once From Irrelevant Email Newsletters (505 Views)

6 Gadgets Your Smartphone Has Made Irrelevant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unsubscribe Once From Irrelevant Email Newsletters by TrillionBrains(m): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
Having your e-mail inbox filled with all sorts of irrelevant newsletters which you may have subscribed knowingly or unknowingly is just a general problem for all There is no running away from it. I too had the same problem but mine was even more quiet heart breaking. The unwanted newsletters where sending me like up to five mails per day (5mails/day). That was when I started looking for an easy but effective means to unsubscribe from all these mails with a few click of a button other than doing so one after the other.

[center]Unsubscribe to Bulky Useless Email Newsletters[/center]

So without much ado, I bring you information on a site called Unroll.me. A quiet amazing website that will go a long way towards helping unsubscribe form all those unwanted email newsletters of yours. Just follow the below instructions and you are good to go.>>>>>

Step 1:
You have to first visit the website at Unroll.me

Step 2:
Next, you have to click on the sign-up button, which you may locate at the top of your device or also on the page.

Step 3:
Now you have to enter the email account you want to perform the task on, and don’t forget to Tick/Check the “I agree to terms and privacy policy” button, next click on Continue.

Step 4:
Now a pop up window appears asking for permission to access your mails and manage your newsletters. Just click on ALLOW and proceed to the next step.

Step 5:
Next, you are taking to a page or dashboard of Unroll.me where you can click on the “Edit Subscriptions” button from the top right hand side corner to unsubscribe form all these unwanted mails at once.

Well, that was it but I would like to tell you that when subscribing to certain email newsletters online, one has to be careful as some might be super-relevant while some are just not.
So I would like to know your experiences with the service by making use of the Comment section. Also I would be more than willing to help with any difficulty making use of the service. You can see the image below for clear guidance>>>>

http://www.trillionclues.com/2017/06/how-to-unsubscribe-to-irrelevant-email.html

(1) (Reply)

The Era Of Virtual Reality Headset / Sell Your Gift Cards And Get Credited Instantly!!! / Best Apps To Automaticaly Post Or Scheduled Post To Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.