Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) (37391 Views)

3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) / Man Caught Stealing From A Boutique In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by free2ryhme: 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
midehi2:

must you insult

that's not an insult

it is what your are

u badly in need to see their nude and it never occurred to you despite being caught with stolen phones they dont have to be humiliated in that way

get respect for humanity
Re: Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by jayriginal: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
midehi2:
See as dem be, why do they always cover that below part, its part of disgrace na, open that thing make we see jor

LOL. grin
Re: Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by lilybonny(f): 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Good. They just met their Waterloo.
Re: Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by orovo98(m): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
midehi2:
See as dem be, why do they always cover that below part, its part of disgrace na, open that thing make we see jor
the once u been seeing is it not enough.
Re: Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Obinwanneraphae: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
I can even see my stolen tecno phone from here
Re: Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by midehi2(f): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
free2ryhme:

that's not an insult

it is what your are

u badly in need to see their nude and it never occurred to you despite being caught with stolen phones they dont have to be humiliated in that way

get respect for humanity
why are you so pained, abi you dey thief phones too, my comment was just for comic, since you wan die on top the comment, oya die na

Re: Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by somehow: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
Only in Nigeria its okay to naked suspected male criminals but an offense or a sacrilege to naked a female criminal.

double standard!

yeye people.
Re: Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Templerun95:
I repeat Islam will dominate
we know, even your quran tells you the antichrist would deceive many and dominate the world. God ordained it so
Re: Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by free2ryhme: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
midehi2:

why are you so pained, abi you dey thief phones too, my comment was just for comic, since you wan die on top the comment, oya die na

Typical bush woman

You no see people wey thief phone tell dem say u need phone as na prick you hungry you to see

Re: Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by gbugbru(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Templerun95:
Jesus is a gay man bro cry cry cry
Why Muhammed is a pedophile ... Idiot nigga.. The only popular way you can dominate is through killing and bombing
Re: Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by walexman5: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
am in need of only one
Re: Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by gbugbru(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
Templerun95:
Jesus is a gay man bro cry cry cry
Why Muhammed is a pedophile ... Idiot nigga.. The only popular way you can dominate is through killing and bombing... Look at what your religion have for idiots like you...

Re: Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Josydaky(f): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
midehi2:
you talk am well
Re: Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
CastedDude:
These young men were stripped unclad and publicly humiliated after they were allegedly apprehended over theft by Iperu police officers(patrol team) along Ilisan road in Ogun state. They were reportedly nabbed with eighteen(18) different phones picked from pockets and bags of people in Babcock University (main campus).

Report has it that the bike man who was carrying them escaped as they were dealt with by the security operatives.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/young-men-arrested-for-stealing-in-ogun.html

All I can see here Na 15phones. Do you call the other 3 phones?
Re: Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by midehi2(f): 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
free2ryhme:

Typical bush woman

You no see people wey thief phone tell dem say u need phone as na prick you hungry you to see
of all that quote me, its only you who insulted your mother, don't you see how f00lish you are, so childish...anyway i believe poverty is showing you shege grin thats why you so furious, sorry, send me your accant number make i send tatty thasand for you so your body go chill small tongue am serious oo, remove shame and send your acct no.
Re: Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by leonard002(m): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
Why should they be treated like common animals?They have some dignity as human beings too. I'm never in support of this stripping of people
Re: Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by mizzyapreel: 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Templerun95:
what consign Islam with thieves with stolen phones you've got issues dude
Re: Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by tectonotimes: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
So, phone theft orchestrated their unclothedness being shown to the entire world.
WAIT A MINUTE; IMAGINE HOW YOUR COMPANY WILL GROW WHEN 20,000 CEOs PATRONIZE YOU
Hmmm!!! Folks, have you ever imagined how the financial status of your firm will be when more than 20,000 CEOs and other key decision makers of blue-chip corporations pay for your products and services or even give you very juicy deals. The link below will tell you more:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by fowosh: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Templerun95:
nawa for u oooo..who is talking about religion here?.........some individuals WL just come and say words dat are not related to the thread just to get attention
Re: Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2017
it's unfair for the police men to have naked them like that, but those people no try, why should they rob peoples properties that they work hard to get, i believe after they will be freed they won't steal again.
Re: Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:34am On Jun 08, 2017
midehi2:

of all that quote me, its only you who insulted your mother, don't you see how f00lish you are, so childish...anyway i believe poverty is showing you shege grin thats why you so furious, sorry, send me your accant number make i send tatty thasand for you so your body go chill small tongue am serious oo, remove shame and send your acct no.

Shock me say something intelligent. Animal

How long did it take you to insult your father, you imbelic buffoon? You have money and you dey find prick for nairaland you wasted sperm.

I bet your father is happy seeing his seed of iniquity is producing thorns and gale. You this animal, if I beat you it becomes animal abuse. You should have a license for being stupid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos / Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? / Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.