Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Djs Help: I'm About To Buy This Turntable - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Djs Help: I'm About To Buy This Turntable (925 Views)

Dj Turntable For Sale / DJ Kaywise Drum Kits 2019 For Nigerian & African Djs / Best Whatsapp Group For Producers/ Artists/ Djs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Djs Help: I'm About To Buy This Turntable by iamVirus(m): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
I'm just 18years old and I want to start of a part-time career.

I'm about to buy the turntable below.

but I'm not planning to buy Large speakers and amplifiers.

Will I cope without the large speakers?
Do I need to hire or will the celebrants hire?

I have a HP Envy 15 Laptop.

Do I need any other thing?

Please, DJ's drop your Whatsapp numbers.

please

cc: lalasticlala airmark mynd44 missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Djs Help: I'm About To Buy This Turntable by haryomikun(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2017
iamVirus:
I'm just 18years old and I want to start of a part-time career.

I'm about to buy the turntable below.

but I'm not planning to buy Large speakers and amplifiers.

Will I cope without the large speakers?
Do I need to hire or will the celebrants hire?

I have a HP Envy 15 Laptop.

Do I need any other thing?

Please, DJ's drop your Whatsapp numbers.

please

cc: lalasticlala airmark mynd44 missyb3 fynestboi
The mix track pro 3? you can go on sir!
It was my second choice on my list before buying my Pioneer DDJ SB2 a month back

And yes you can cope without speakers.. Except you wanna go pro that's when you'll have to be renting from outside for gigs

Keep in mind you'll pay money to virtual DJ or Serato for that controller o. Like around 35k sha. Otherwise dem go limit your use of the controller
Re: Djs Help: I'm About To Buy This Turntable by BushDoctor123: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2017
My take is this, that pix you just displayed is a controller and not a turntable. I will advise you save to buy an amp and speakers as your get more into the game. the problem of renting amp/speakers is the fact that you Dont know the conditions of what you are renting, some might have been worked on which will affect your sound output, except you are very sure those gears are still ok. Lastly, you might be working for the rental company if your charges a very low. The pro3 comes bundle with seraro intro software which is OK for a newbee like you. Goodluck.
Re: Djs Help: I'm About To Buy This Turntable by iamVirus(m): 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
haryomikun:

The mix track pro 3? you can go on sir!
It was my second choice on my list before buying my Pioneer DDJ SB2 a month back

And yes you can cope without speakers.. Except you wanna go pro that's when you'll have to be renting from outside for gigs

Keep in mind you'll pay money to virtual DJ or Serato for that controller o. Like around 35k sha. Otherwise dem go limit your use of the controller

Please, Whatsapp me: 08137 861696
Re: Djs Help: I'm About To Buy This Turntable by iamVirus(m): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
BushDoctor123:
My take is this, that pix you just displayed is a controller and not a turntable. I will advise you save to buy an amp and speakers as your get more into the game. the problem of renting amp/speakers is the fact that you Dont know the conditions of what you are renting, some might have been worked on which will affect your sound output, except you are very sure those gears are still ok. Lastly, you might be working for the rental company if your charges a very low. The pro3 comes bundle with seraro intro software which is OK for a newbee like you. Goodluck.

Re: Djs Help: I'm About To Buy This Turntable by haryomikun(m): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
iamVirus:

let's talk here boss... I no too dey active on whatsapp
Re: Djs Help: I'm About To Buy This Turntable by iamVirus(m): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
haryomikun:
let's talk here boss... I no too dey active on whatsapp
I'm new to the game!

What do you advice?
Re: Djs Help: I'm About To Buy This Turntable by haryomikun(m): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
iamVirus:

I'm new to the game!

What do you advice?
Just keep on practicing and improving

how good are you on virtual DJ?
Re: Djs Help: I'm About To Buy This Turntable by iamVirus(m): 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
haryomikun:
Just keep on practicing and improving
how good are you on virtual DJ?
I won't lie. I'm a beast.

http://360jamng.net/mixtape-dj-virus-smoking-mixtape/ (My lil Mixtape)

1 Like

Re: Djs Help: I'm About To Buy This Turntable by haryomikun(m): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
make i go DL
Re: Djs Help: I'm About To Buy This Turntable by iamVirus(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
haryomikun:
make i go DL
waiting
Re: Djs Help: I'm About To Buy This Turntable by haryomikun(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
iamVirus:

waiting
you're good bro.... you can also choose dope refixes

but mehn!!!! you made all your tracks fast! Jesus! If, mad over you and Yawa at about 130 BPM. na die be that oh
Re: Djs Help: I'm About To Buy This Turntable by iamVirus(m): 4:37am On Jun 10, 2017
haryomikun:

you're good bro.... you can also choose dope refixes

but mehn!!!! you made all your tracks fast! Jesus! If, mad over you and Yawa at about 130 BPM. na die be that oh

lol.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Djs Help: I'm About To Buy This Turntable by Octopus3000: 5:07am On Aug 26, 2020
Dude, you have amazing ambitions and I'm sure you can handle it and that you will achieve all your goals. I also did music before and even wrote songs, but over time I stopped developing this in myself and I lost all the skill that I had. I would advise you to keep making music because it's very cool! The only thing I use occasionally is a turntable and I have one of the best models for that. I'm talking about the Audio Technica AT-LP60. This is just a stunning model and the best budget turntable. I read about it at https://www.thetradeoffsmusic.com . I just remembered this because it is often the people who used the turntables to become DJ.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: D.supryme - With You / Olamide – Poverty Die [animated Video] / Chidinma-holy Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.