Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

(video) I Started From The Church,why I Work With Drake And Ty Dolla Sign,wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (video) I Started From The Church,why I Work With Drake And Ty Dolla Sign,wizkid (665 Views)

Femi Ogedengbe: "I Work As Security Guard In US, Nigeria Is Shithole Country" / Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music / Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(video) I Started From The Church,why I Work With Drake And Ty Dolla Sign,wizkid by royalsgist: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
THE DADDY YO CROONER, WHO HAS PUT A BIG SMILE ON THE FACE OF NIGERIANS AND AFRICA AT LARGE AS HE WAS THE FIRST AFRICAN ARTIST TO WIN THE BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS LAST MONTH. WIZKID WAS INTERVIEWED BY LA 92.3 RADIO EARLIER TODAY. AS THEY TALKED ABOUT HIS CAREER, FAMILY, AND UP COMING PLANS.

Wizkid shared his story on how he started from church to learning the ropes with OJB a music producer.

He also talked about how he came so close to work with drake. Saying he just sees everyday as a chance speaking on how he felt working with Drake.
watch video in
https://royalsgist.com/2017/06/07/video-started-churchwhy-work-drake-ty-dolla-signwizkid-interview/

Re: (video) I Started From The Church,why I Work With Drake And Ty Dolla Sign,wizkid by AceGang(m): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ma day one nigga..
Shout out to starboy

1 Like

Re: (video) I Started From The Church,why I Work With Drake And Ty Dolla Sign,wizkid by Nymbols1(m): 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Segun Wire Rips Falz Apart For Saying Musicians Should Not Hail Fraud And Fraud / Photos: The Trousers On Moet Abebe Tho / Funke Akindele Opens Up On Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.