Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

I Am Competent, Qualified But Unemployed, Please Help With Even Internships - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Competent, Qualified But Unemployed, Please Help With Even Internships (337 Views)

Statistics Of Unemployed Nigerians By Gender And Qualification. Do You Agree? / Lady In Tears After Reducing Her Age To Get A Job She Qualified For With Her Rea / Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Competent, Qualified But Unemployed, Please Help With Even Internships by Youngadvocate(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders,

I had in a different thread where I solicited for assistance on employment opportunities from anyone who could help as I am at the moment, unemployed and seemingly frustrated with sitting at home since the close of my publishing business for want of financial capacity.

I have decided to, in this thread, engage in even Internship programs regardless of the fact that the pay may not measure my worth.

I am a proud holder of a Second Class Upper Division [Certificate] from the Dept of Political Science, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, endued with competencies and experiences that can add huge value and drive operational effectiveness in the roles of Customer Care Agent, Creative Writer, Publisher, Personal Assistant, Communications Agent and Sales Executive (pls, not the type of sales one is compelled to roam the streets with products or fliers).

Regrettably so, lack of finance forced me into the Labour market.

Please contact me via princedavidobi@gmail.com

Please, help me out, anyone that can.

Thank you and God Bless You

(1) (Reply)

Job Opening For A Support Technician / KPMG Nigeria Multiple Job Opportunities / Is This Company A Fake Or Gnld People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.