Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

The Good But Not Too Old Days - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Good But Not Too Old Days (782 Views)

GLUTEN : The Good And Bad Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good But Not Too Old Days by 49cents(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
Captured this today somewhere w surulere......

1 Like

Re: The Good But Not Too Old Days by Ajewealth123(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
49cents:
wey my limca?
Merrily merilly limca
Merrily merilly limca
Re: The Good But Not Too Old Days by ychris: 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
49cents:

PERTAINING TO YOUR RECENT OUTBURST ON HERE WHEN YOU SAID [s] Nairaland should removed sexuality SEXION, cheesy , [/s] I have this to say.....

[b] SHUT DA FVCK UP!!!

What's this one saying Tori Olohun?

So you mean he should modified the whole number 1 Nigerian forum, or do all that you listed above simply because you don't like them or find them unattractive?

As in because of your feeble and unreasonable reasons you listed above Laidat?? undecided?? Shoro niyen??

what if Seun Osewa grants your imaginary wishes today and one reasonable fellow comes forward and raises another petition that s/he wants all what you red flagged to be reinstated back tomorrow?

What if he later granted the latter wishes cos he later comes to term, that all what you MAGICALLY convinced CONFUSED him to do lacks merit, as in eh...it's directionless, purposeless, planless , baseless and uncalled for (Patrick obahiagbon fall on you cheesy), for his lead in the first place??

What if he thought he shouldn't have granted your wished in the first place self that you ain't making no sense at all?? (common sense will not kuku kill you cheesy)

And the circle continues LIKE DAT... undecided

Alaye Op , Like seriously and to be VERY VERY realistic,

When this guy created this Forum, i think you could have came forward (since you already knew what the future old for NAIRALAND) and bought some shares from him you know.

Doing just that, you would have informed him that, comes future, you would modify some settings in the forum, since you act as if you're doing someone favour here. (Alaye, be HUMBLE and STOP sounding as if you have says in every discursion. it's not healthy for you at all)

Moreover, if at all you have some shares on here already, cool (which I don't even give benefit of doubt) I think he shouldn't feel reluctant or recalcitrant to tamper justice with Merci and grant you your HEART DESIRE after all.

When that happened..... (I would have thought and soliloquize to myself that, didn't I know is healthy to mind my own Bizzzzz!?) Oro E TI SUMI Oo... grin

common baby boy...you listen to me??

Well sha, My ADVISE (what are friends forundecided ) for you is that, you should asap and as a matter of urgency buy some shares on this forum before it's too late for you. because the way you are going LAIDIS, you have made it so clear and obvious to us that this forum would be named after a hero like you in the nearest future. (Wehdonsir!!) grin

P.s : Familiarity does not compel compassion after all ..... cheesy

I hope you like my advice Op? undecided [/b]
Re: The Good But Not Too Old Days by 49cents(m): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
ychris:

PERTAINING TO YOUR RECENT OUTBURST ON HERE WHEN YOU SAID [s] Nairaland should removed sexuality SEXION, cheesy , [/s] I have this to say.....

[b] SHUT DA FVCK UP!!!

What's this one saying Tori Olohun?

So you mean he should modified the whole number 1 Nigerian forum, or do all that you listed above simply because you don't like them or find them unattractive?

As in because of your feeble and unreasonable reasons you listed above Laidat?? undecided?? Shoro niyen??

what if Seun Osewa grants your imaginary wishes today and one reasonable fellow comes forward and raises another petition that s/he wants all what you red flagged to be reinstated back tomorrow?

What if he later granted the latter wishes cos he later comes to term, that all what you MAGICALLY convinced CONFUSED him to do lacks merit, as in eh...it's directionless, purposeless, planless , baseless and uncalled for (Patrick obahiagbon fall on you cheesy), for his lead in the first place??

What if he thought he shouldn't have granted your wished in the first place self that you ain't making no sense at all?? (common sense will not kuku kill you cheesy)

And the circle continues LIKE DAT... undecided

Alaye Op , Like seriously and to be VERY VERY realistic,

When this guy created this Forum, i think you could have came forward (since you already knew what the future old for NAIRALAND) and bought some shares from him you know.

Doing just that, you would have informed him that, comes future, you would modify some settings in the forum, since you act as if you're doing someone favour here. (Alaye, be HUMBLE and STOP sounding as if you have says in every discursion. it's not healthy for you at all)

Moreover, if at all you have some shares on here already, cool (which I don't even give benefit of doubt) I think he shouldn't feel reluctant or recalcitrant to tamper justice with Merci and grant you your HEART DESIRE after all.

When that happened..... (I would have thought and soliloquize to myself that, didn't I know is healthy to mind my own Bizzzzz!?) Oro E TI SUMI Oo... grin

common baby boy...you listen to me??

Well sha, My ADVISE (what are friends forundecided ) for you is that, you should asap and as a matter of urgency buy some shares on this forum before it's too late for you. because the way you are going LAIDIS, you have made it so clear and obvious to us that this forum would be named after a hero like you in the nearest future. (Wehdonsir!!) grin

P.s : Familiarity does not compel compassion after all ..... cheesy

I hope you like my advice Op? undecided [/b]

You didn't have to curse to give a rejoinder to a post on a thread that has been pulled down by the powers that be.

If Nairaland doesn't reinvent it's wheel soon it will be a forum for JESS 1 students.....it is presently overflowing with young school leavers writing jamb

So many great minds have moved on....it's only a matter of time for alternatives...
Linda Ikeja is begging for comments on her posts as Facebook forums like Rant HQ is swelling in numbers.

This is arguably one of my last posts on this forum. Every good thing must necessarily come to an abrupt end.

Ciao

(1) (Reply)

Issues Of Men In The Kitchen / Fish Stew Recipe: How To Cook Tomato Stew / Champagnes For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.