Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

The Truth About Federal Inland Revenue Service. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Truth About Federal Inland Revenue Service. (13084 Views)

Federal Inland Revenue Recruiting? / Federal Inland Revenue Service / Senior Ict Vacancies In Federal Inland Revenue Service (firs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Federal Inland Revenue Service. by BTRKINGS: 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2010
TO EVERYONE THAT APPLIED FOR THE FIRS THING AND WAS CALLED FOR THE FIRST TEST IN OCT LAST YEAR,I WANT TO SAY THAT IT IS QUITE UNFORTUNATE THAT WE FIND OURSELVES IN A COUNTRY WHERE INFORMATIONS ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO GET.EVER AFTER THE FIRST TEST WE AV HEARD MANY NEWS IN CONNECTION WITH THE STUFF BUT IT IS A PITY THAT MOST OF THOSE INFORMATION ARE NOT GENUINE,JUST TODAY A FRIEND WAS TELLING ME THAT HIS APPOINTMENT LETTER FOR FIRS HAS BN GIVEN TO HIM.AT ANY-RATE,I AM APPEALING AND BEGGING ON BEHALF OF APPLICANT ON NAIRALAND THAT ANYONE WITH GENUINE AND DETAILED INFORMATION REGARDING FIRS EMPLOYMENT SHOULD PLS COME TO OUR RESCUE BY FURNISHING US WITH THOSE INFORMATION ON TIME,THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
Re: The Truth About Federal Inland Revenue Service. by OJELIQUOR: 7:08am On Jan 21, 2010
You want to know the truth abi I like you for that. Now let me ask you, do you know anyone in Presidency, National Assembly, PDP, or you are related to the Minister of Finance etc?? if your answer is no then let us drop this topic.

Let me help you out authoritatively anyway, the screening of the candidates of the above listed class of Nigerians who were submitted for recruitment after you and I suffered to go and take the test in October has been concluded on the 15th of January 2010. Sincerely, forget that there is a list anywhere still to be released. AM quite sure appointments letter are already been distributed as your friend did tell you. Am sure he has a strong man in PDP.

Goodluck in all your other future endeavours, forget the name FIRS pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: The Truth About Federal Inland Revenue Service. by lawrence2013: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
any news on firs recruitment
Re: The Truth About Federal Inland Revenue Service. by mrniceguyuc5(m): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
For those who are interested in applying for the FIRS Recruitment 2016, should click >>> FIRS RECRUITMENT 2016

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Federal University Of Technology, Owerri [55 Positions] / How To Get A Job Through Networking – Tokunbo Fasoro / Nddc Recruitment- Latest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.