Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) (17931 Views)

Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos / 3 Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Aba (Graphic Photo) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) by mzjaney(f): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
Oh not again.

But y throw ur baby away after carrying the pregnancy for nine months?

This is wickedness cry

No matter the situation.
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) by elibest360(m): 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
na wa oooooh angry angry
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) by Viking007(m): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nairaland is just filled with sad news today. Not a good day to be online. embarassed
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) by misano(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
poshestmina:
Is it that these women don't feel pain during labour ? Abortion is cheaper and less painful than labour na ...this is just too much !CHRIST!

So U like dis one. Chai women....

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) by Bimpe29: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Oh Lord of mercy!
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) by swiz123(m): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nice on op.but,why would you choose to lie about something tragic.Thank you for letting everybody know what happened but what I don't understand is try to you trying to make it appear like you in were in centre stage of all.Hello everyone,this happened on Tuesday at obohia road,aba South LGA,abia state.If you look properly,you would notice that whoever chose to take that photo didn't get close.
The baby was discovered after the heavy rainfall cos no sane man would dare go anywhere in such condition.
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) by jashar(f): 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
cry cry cry

Chineke lekwanu ebere oooo....

hmmm....

I'll keep on preaching no sex till marriage... it's better to avoid stories that touch... cheiii...
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) by IYSKABA: 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
hilariousdammie:
This was shared by a Facebook friend

THE WORST DAY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE..
I came out as usual looking dope and all that....and it was my first time of trying out a new outfit from my collection heating up soon...yea I sha am fine I told my self...and as usual it was an early morning journey. .
Welcome to ABA I told my self let the hustle begin...
2hrs after meeting a client it started raining so heavily that I thought the world was coming to an end..I waited it was late I couldn't wait any longer I had to just get to the park...it was 7.30pm...
Nothing to convey me to the park I had to trek...with all the fabrics and stuffs God! See water na...the stagnant water was hideous reaching almost to my tommy....
I must get to that park I told my self...suddenly I got to a kinda dry place though water was still on my ankle level..then cars where looking for a way to pass..with their head lights on only to find out I have lost my wallet with all my atms...also a leg of my l.v shoe.... a cheque given to me by a client. ..God!...suddenly I felt somtin on my leg so cold...I ignored it coz I needed to make it to the park..so no distractions. ..then I heard a big scream..haaahaaa what is that on your leg ...a woman shouted. .....
Behold....a new born baby of about 4hrs..with still the placenta on and its a cute baby boy dead.....! The mother threw him away after birth and yes a very big opportunity coz it was raining. ....
I blacked out..I almost fainted. ..I became so stiff that I can barely move...tears from no where gushed through my cold checks.....
Why on earth would som1 destroy the life of an innocent child. ....who knows maybe he might become a president tomorrow. ..or bill gates...
Just look at what we humans are doing...the world is so dirty that things like that this are just mere stories...
I saw a dead baby today I cant still come out from this shock.. ...

We all should look at our lives...am not saying am perfect but God is watching...
She could have at list sold him or motherless..
May God grant me the strenght to sleep coz am in great shock...now I cant even find my smaller phone...ohh how great today has been...worst day ever..

by their behavior you shall know them
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) by IYSKABA: 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
by their behavior you shall know them
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) by MizAijay(f): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
I'm tired of reading about people dumping their new born babies. It is just the height of wickedness.
That human being you threw away stay inside you for many months, you formed a bond of some sort, you shared a placenta, you went through labour pain and yet you have the heart to discard that human like a piece of rag. If there's any such place called hell, I hope people like that get placed in the hottest part.
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
Things are hard for people in the country.

Government performance is poor.
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) by Lilimax(f): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
poshestmina:
Is it that these women don't feel pain during labour ? Abortion is cheaper and less painful than labour na ...this is just too much !CHRIST!
Abortion = Killing!
Why get pregnant in the first place.
#saynotosexbeforemarriage embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
From Owerri to Aba, those people doing that must be fished out and punish, it seems they don't value human life at all, when some parents are praying for their own children for years, they have not got theirs but here they are, they have it on a platter of gold but they are misusing the privilege
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) by peacengine(m): 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
I tire for females oo
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) by Iyke216(m): 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
Chai....the mama no try oo.Abi na because the baby na Albino? Karma awaits her sha.
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) by JazzMode: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
It's unfortunate, that is how low our society has stooped. This is not even the worse case/scenario.

Worse things are going even as we type this just now.
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) by enoqueen: 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
Sometimes these babies are not abandoned after birth. Some were still birth.

And the parents might just decide to punish them anyhow, so they won't come again (their belief though).

1 Like

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) by mekybabe1: 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Heartless girls. Parents pls learn to mellow down on pregnant daughters. They sometimes do this out of fear. Guys pls don't deny pregnancies and don't run away from responsibilities.
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) by ednut1(m): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
The baby na albino, maybe dats y she abandoned him. God is merciful
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
fostermike:

Y u no report her to any nearest police..
Such is a suspect
No evidence
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) by Juzzybabe(f): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
kittykollinxx:
many people would start blaming the mother for this. forgetting the fact that she was impregnated by a man.

Stop it please! Is that reason enough for her to kill an innocent baby? If God had given that child a chance to choose his parents before coming into this world, do you think the child would have chosen her? Too many women in a bid to have a child to call their own have been scammed by fake pastors, Alphas, babalawos etc...Why didn't she think of dropping the kid where someone would take him in? For giving this child such a painful death, I pray she never finds peace.
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) by Prettyenit18(f): 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Please help me tell them, most guys believe they are innocent when a lady aborts children for Them
GeneralOjukwu:
angry angry angry
Ladies learn to close your legs... He would just ejaculate and stand up.

You would do the vomiting , have labour pains and carry the baby.

His contributions are minimal... though, you are co-murderers [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000000]
angry
[/color]
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped On The Street Of Aba (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
this is wickedness in d land ....those who are committing all these will reap it in folds

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Worker Commits Suicide Over Unpaid 13 Months’ Salaries / Military Men Brutalise Lagos Teacher Over Apartment (photos) / I Was In A Forced Marriage For 10 Years – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.