Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

14 Money Spinning Web Applications Which You Can Start To Make Good Money Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 14 Money Spinning Web Applications Which You Can Start To Make Good Money Online (405 Views)

I Create Professional Websites And Web Applications / Cosmicvent Software: Focused On Delivering Great Web Applications And Developing / Hire Me: I Develop Web Applications At Affordable Rates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Money Spinning Web Applications Which You Can Start To Make Good Money Online by jackstine(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2017
With the level of technology in the world today, the rate of unemployment and the rate at which the ICT world is booming - everyone is looking for other avenues to make good money, and when they here about the success stories of successful online entrepreneurs, they will all put making online money into consideration.

Most people talk about blogging thinking is is the only way to make genuine money online. Although blogging may be the easiest online business to start-up because some free online blogging platform. But there are many other web applications which you can develop to make even much more money online.

Due to some reasons - I will only list them here but you can get the comprehensive explanation of each and how money can be made from them in the link below

1. Start-up a discussion forum

2. Create a social network

3. Consider building a classified site

4. Own an online store

5. Start-up a reasonable blog

6. Develop an online directory

7. Create an online job search platform

8. Bulk SMS website

9. Start-up a dating site

10. Also consider building an online listing site

11. Music download and streaming website

12. Start an online booking and ticketing

13. Own a mini search engine

14. Pay download of digital products

In the link below you will also see examples of each of the aforementioned website, and as well best platforms to develop each

https://techorganism.com/money-making-web-application-ideas/
Re: 14 Money Spinning Web Applications Which You Can Start To Make Good Money Online by jackstine(m): 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin
Re: 14 Money Spinning Web Applications Which You Can Start To Make Good Money Online by Craigbrown4076: 3:43am On Nov 23, 2017
Tell me something I don't know!!!

1 Like

Re: 14 Money Spinning Web Applications Which You Can Start To Make Good Money Online by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 23, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Most Bloggers Fails At Early Stage And Solutions / Zonic Icon Website / Bring Your 4k And Collect This USA Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.