Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,131 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE (1332 Views)

Ghastly Accident Along Jos-bauchi Road - Warning Graphic Photos / Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad / Why Any Topic That Speaks Against "abroad" Always Elicit Hatred On The Poster? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by morpheus24: 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2010
@ all

Please I ask all nairalanders to ignore this individuals posts.

We have an extremely mental racist troll who keeps infiltrating the Travel section and unfortunately the moderator of this forum is not doing their job quite well.

It is one thing to disucss certain controversial issues and it is another to invade forums spewing hatred,ignorance, bigtry and downright psychotic rantings by persons with very low IQ's

PLEASE IGNORE THIS PERSONS POSTINGS AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL GET THE MESSAGE!!!!.

Again moderator you need to do your job ASAP!!!

Thank you[b][/b]
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by tunnytox(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2010
I wonder why he's allowed to continue to rant on NL which is a Nigerian website, no Nigerian could be given such opportunity on a British run website like NL, this website is FOR NIGERIANS AND FRIENDS OF NIGERIA and NOT for HATERS like NORDICRACE
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by suxes2005(m): 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2010
Yep

Seconded!

I'l never reply to his poss again

SHALOM
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by niceguy10: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2010
Yes the guy is a big Fool. He has no biz here or what ever.
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2010
Yea, im in full support. NORDIC RACE is a goddam Racist.
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2010
morpheus24:

@ all
Please I ask all nairalanders to ignore this individuals posts.

I've been ignoring that racist troll for ages.
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by morpheus24: 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2010
Siena:

I've been ignoring that racist troll for ages.

Please continue to do so. This guy has nothing really relevant to say when you engage him in conversation.

Please continue to ignore him. since the moderator is most likely asleep

Thank you.
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by joxiri: 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2010
I dont think the moderators are asleep i supppose he is entitled to his opinion despite how ignorant he may be
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by flekan(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2010
joxiri:

I dont think the moderators are asleep i supppose he is entitled to his opinion despite how ignorant he may be

What opinion are you talking about? Have you read any of his stupi.d post?
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by Funkstein(m): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2010
By his name you can tell he is white, he should be banned period ! try making any attempt to stand up for yourself against racism on a white controlled site and you will be banned immediately, so to those who think he has freedom of speech you should seriously think again.

Moderators BAN him and and block his IP address !!!!!!
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by morpheus24: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2010
Funk stein:

By his name you can tell he is white, he should be banned period ! try making any attempt to stand up for yourself against racism on a white controlled site and you will be banned immediately, so to those who think he has freedom of speech you should seriously think again.

Moderators BAN him and and block his IP address !!!!!!

unfortunately the best the Mod will do is move his threads to a different section.
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 21, 2010
The guy is jxt a jobless ranting racist. I've always hated his posts. He shuld be ashamed of himself. Moderators do something!
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by poosyfaka(m): 7:21am On Jan 21, 2010
thanks morpheus for the heads up.
i have used profanity against that nordicrace son of a b, to discourage him from posting shiit on NL but he is a stubborn stinky goat. what pisses me off the most is the fact that the moderators are tolerant of racists on NL but they put a ban on some explicit languages. they should bannish demons like nordicrace and give us a chance to breath clean air on this website.

flush that slowpoke out of this NL please.
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by igbogolo: 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2010
But wait oh, i have read some of his posts and i do not think he is that racist as made out to be.
It seems to me that he succeeds in making people burst a spleen when he should have been ignored.
I know it is not always good for people to hear whey like all the time, things like this coming from nordic race can help to present another picture to would be immigrants about the things they are most likely to experience in europe and the general disposition of the white people in general. they may smile at you but i know deep down in their heart, they are all the same.
so let nordic race be.
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by Funkstein(m): 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2010
igbogolo:

But wait oh, i have read some of his posts and i do not think he is that racist as made out to be.
It seems to me that he succeeds in making people burst a spleen when he should have been ignored.
I know it is not always good for people to hear whey like all the time, things like this coming from nordic race can help to present another picture to would be immigrants about the things they are most likely to experience in europe and the general disposition of the white people in general. they may smile at you but i know deep down in their heart, they are all the same.
so let nordic race be.

You know what Igbogolo I fully agree with you about letting our people know that white people are all the same wretched two faced creeps,  I fully accept that they are all racist, just some are more racist than others,
BUT you know what ! We all know now so the moderators should ban his arse PRONTO,  or at the very least his posts should be deleted

I have to say I am very didisappointed that we tolerate what will never be tolerated on a white run forum, this is just one of the reasons why the white man continues to undermine us at every opportunity because MOST of us do not have the balls to slap him down,
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by morpheus24: 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2010
Funk stein:

You know what Igbogolo I fully agree with you about letting our people know that white people are all the same wretched two faced creeps, I fully accept that they are all racist, just some are more racist than others,
BUT you know what ! We all know now so the moderators should ban his arse PRONTO, or at the very least his posts should be deleted

I have to say I am very didisappointed that we tolerate what will never be tolerated on a white run forum, this is just one of the reasons why the white man continues to undermine us at every opportunity because MOST of us do not have the balls to slap him down,

Please don't fall into the same mind set as someone like Nordic race. All white people are not bad. People are people all across the board.
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by twinskenny(m): 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2010
Seun please help delete his account ASAP
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by Funkstein(m): 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2010
morpheus24:

Please don't fall into the same mind set as someone like Nordic race. All white people are not bad. People are people all across the board.

My friend ! I have lived in the UK for over 30 years and I happen to know for a fact that most if not all white people are racist, that does not mean they are bad it just means they are racist, just some are more racist than others, I always say in jest that some are 99% racist and some are 1% racist some of them sincerely believe that they are not until it is gently pointed out to them, the decent ones will check themselves and hopefully correct their prejudices, the half decent ones will hope they do not expose their darkest thoughts again, and the 'BAD' ones just don't give a damn what we think about their racist views.

I can tell you also that people are not just people across the board, Your average black person is not racist he might react violently towards racism if he encounters it but he will not perpetrate it against his fellow man this is one of the core differences between the races,
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by Freiburger(m): 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2010
Maybe has onece been dealt with by a Southernrace, thats why he is angry.
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by DisGuy: 11:32pm On Jan 21, 2010
Funk stein:

My friend ! I have lived in the UK for over 30 years and I happen to know for a fact that most if not all white people are racist, that does not mean they are bad it just means they are racist, just some are more racist than others, I always say in jest that some are 99% racist and some are 1% racist some of them sincerely believe that they are not until it is gently pointed out to them, the decent ones will check themselves and hopefully correct their prejudices, the half decent ones will hope they do not expose their darkest thoughts again, and the 'BAD' ones just don't give a damn what we think about their racist views.

I can tell you also that people are not just people across the board, [b]Your average black person is not racist he [/b]might react violently towards racism if he encounters it but he will not perpetrate it against his fellow man this is one of the core differences between the races,

what?

Have you been to or lived in nigeria? heard of Rwanda?
Jos?
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by Funkstein(m): 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2010
Dis Guy:

what?

Have you been to or lived in nigeria? heard of Rwanda?

Dear, dear, dear, we are talking about racism here, boy o boy
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by Funkstein(m): 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2010
By the way I just did a quick search and came up with this, it gives an interesting insight into the minds of the 99% down to the 1% racist white man,  cool and how it influences his disposition towards us
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by DisGuy: 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2010
how can a black person be racist when he is a minority anyway  undecided
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by Funkstein(m): 12:03am On Jan 22, 2010
Dis Guy:

how can a black person be racist when he is a minority anyway undecided
I was going to report you to the moderators for asking stupid questions but then I checked your status. . . . oops!
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by DisGuy: 12:10am On Jan 22, 2010
hmm can a black person be racist lets say in Russia for example? undecided

you can still report me though wink
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by Funkstein(m): 12:47am On Jan 22, 2010
Come O Dis Guy, una no fit delete this Nordic twa.ts profile and block his i.p address
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by DisGuy: 2:04am On Jan 22, 2010
unfortunately I cant, apparently it doesn't break any of forum rule   shocked shocked

guess what?!?! the Admin even has a section exclusively for racism/tribalism  shocked

Guess we just ignore him or engage him constructively not really wise though
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by twinskenny(m): 7:45am On Jan 22, 2010
Dis Guy:

unfortunately I cant, apparently it doesn't break any of forum rule   shocked shocked

guess what?!?! the Admin even has a section exclusively for racism/tribalism  shocked

Guess we just ignore him or engage him constructively not really wise though

i guess u are the moderator? pls u better listen to us and delete this guy
Re: WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE by DisGuy: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2010
yes a moderator not the Admin (owner) the Admin is the only one capable of deleting members

You can send a message to Seun the Admin

(1)

Us Visa / . / Nigerians In Belarus...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.