Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) (32784 Views)

NYSC Kebbi Corps Member, Obafemi Paul, Dies Of Anaemia (pictures) / Female Corper Serving In Ebonyi Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) / Female Corper Serving In Abia Dies In Fatal Accident (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
And all the financial backing this future star couldn't get for his health are what Buhari is enjoying freely at the moment.

If given the same treatment and attention, this guy will be alive now.

RIP, Paul
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by Dessydemmy: 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
I just read a post on a Gorilla that doctor's were called for to treat and delieverd of its baby but now a human beign just die like that without proper care and lack of fund. Hnnmm!!! Nigeria my Country.
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by edirawa: 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
RIP to the dead. He was sick before going for NYSC that is why NYSC redeployed back to His parents for proper treatment. You don't blackmail a reputable institution like NYSC for selfish purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by lovebelovedk: 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
rip
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by Gabrendo(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
IgboticGirl:
BUT seriously didn't he fill his form well

because there position for health challenge people

because if u have a health challenge like dat u are not allowed to serve outside ur state
thanks for noting this. There are actually many controversies surrounding his death, that I wonder why NYSC would take sole responsibility for it. Why wasn't the case transferred to the state coordinator as directed by the Director? Or does he want Kazaure to come all the way to Kebbi from Abj to attend to his friend?... As some people would want of Jesus, and thereafter blame him for their losses or misfortunes.
Why didn't he apply for redeployment on grounds of health challenges since it is apparent he has been anaemic long before NYSC? It's always very easy to blame others- institutions and government, even when it's glaring thar we're at fault!!!

2 Likes

Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by luizmendezgrant(m): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
candidbabe:
This guy died of anaemia due to lack of good food. BUHARI it Shall never be well with you.
NNE NA BUHARI DEY GIV BLOOD..??
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by luizmendezgrant(m): 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
MR POSTER..
DO REALY UNDERSTAND D BOYs ILLMENT..??
OR DO U TINK OREINTATION CAMP Z A MIRAKLE KRUSADE GROUND..
sad sad angry angry
WHY BRING UP UNNECESARY ISSUES..

1 Like

Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by skyblue4real(m): 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
R.I.P brother. [url]R.I.P brother. [/url]R.I.P brother.
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by MizSparks(f): 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
dgr8truth:
RIP dear!

It saddens me when I read or see vibrant and purposeful youths passed-on people that will perhaps be resourceful to our political brouhaha.

It may interest you to know that most death in Nigeria is not because the illness lacks cure but because there is no financial strength to fight the illness.

Finally, I totally agree now that Nigerian mosquitoes are my friends since they only cause malaria.

To the family of the disease, God will again surely give you reasons to smile.
Family of the whaaat?

1 Like

Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by doctokwus: 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
How did NYSC cause this guy's death for God's sake.
Furthermore the report said he got redeployed to Oyo state,so why blame his death on Kebbi state?

2 Likes

Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
IgboticGirl:

because if u have a health challenge like dat u are not allowed to serve outside ur state
Truly you are right! I sensed something there on the ID card. that card doesn't look like NYSC ID card. because I saw 2016 year of service of which there are no 2016 year serving Corp members. So this could... If this happened during his 2016/2017 service year and from the letter I saw from the hospital to NYSC for financial support, I am very disappointed at NYSC and the federal government as I their sole responsibility to take care of serving Corps members even if it's headache rather than saying that after medications, write to NYSC for refunds of Finance spent. That's bad! And to me if all this can't be met and reviewed by federal Government and NYSC, then it should be scrapped as no proper care for Corps members. Is this how armies are treated, No! So why are Corps members treated like this? Too bad for this country, it's my view, as I can't really ascertain the death of the boy cos the news to me seem contradicting due to year of service (2016) and now wrt to the letter. May the demised hero and past heroes rest in peace. Amen. "NATIONAL SALUTE. "
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
Sad. Sad
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by EternalTruth: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Too much of masturbation
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by bahaushe1: 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
RIP Paul.
Again many of us are quick to start pointing fingers at the usual suspects. His death has nothing to do with either Kebbi state or NYSC. He was noted to be anaemic at camp and NYSC redeployed him to where he could get best medical care. The doctors managing him knew that even the drugs they wanted to give him are palliative not curative.
Aplastic anaemia even in the best of centers has poor prognosis. His ultimate treatment is bone marrow transplant which is not available in the country.
This incident point to the systemic failure of our health sector, the insensitivity of our ruling class (our president has been receiving m medical treatment abroad while a young man who needed just 25M died hopelessly), and of course the gullible masses who continue to support and praise the ruling class for destroying the country.
We recently lost a colleague (a medical doctor on residency training) to acute leukaemia. He needed treatment in India for which his colleagues had to contribute money from their salaries. He however died a day before his planned trip to India.
Things like these are not restricted to serving corp members, as long as you are not part of the elites just pray God never test you with illness like aplastic anaemia.
May God save us!

2 Likes

Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by mfujah(m): 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
candidbabe:
This guy died of anaemia due to lack of good food. BUHARI it Shall never be well with you.
.... And u that it is well with.... I can see that u are driving a Range Rover.... Infact he remain small make u get Sense
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
naturefellow:
thanks for noting this. There are actually many controversies surrounding his death, that I wonder why NYSC would take sole responsibility for it. Why wasn't the case transferred to the state coordinator as directed by the Director? Or does he want Kazaure to come all the way to Kebbi from Abj to attend to his friend?... As some people would want of Jesus, and thereafter blame him for their losses or misfortunes.
Why didn't he apply for redeployment on grounds of health challenges since it is apparent he has been anaemic long before NYSC? It's always very easy to blame others- institutions and government, even when it's glaring thar we're at fault!!!

just similar to my post. his death seem controversial to me. it seem he died after service year. That's the reason I can't judge. Truly we have to know issues before condemning.

1 Like

Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by timmydahpeace(f): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=Lilimax post=57316598]Omg cry

May God ever allow us to suffer that which we cannot bear in Jesus name.
Amen.

do you know that's a curse......it should be never and not ever

Rip...dear
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
So sad. RIP
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by soldierdollar(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
IgboticGirl:

Read the story again
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by juman(m): 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
It appears he was a sickler before before.
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by TheEminentLaity: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Quite unfortunate for the young lad but the friend is being silly. Instead of contacting his CLO ... LI then ZI to State Coordinator he was busy chatting with the DG. Does the DG live in Kebbi or is he a medical doctor? If there is anyone that failed the deceased young man it was his friend. This is the result of not going for orientation seminars and lectures angry It seems this blame game has become a culture every numbskull looking for sympathy and subtly dishing emotional blackmail. If he is tired of doing national service he should de-list and return home. Nonsense! I can imagine how the DG would wake up and see his name all over the internet as the reason and cause for the poor boy's death.

1 Like

Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by AceGang(m): 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mum said to me.. My son, make me happy. Go to dat kebbi state and serve ur fada land...

Though i ve got to accept the reality... Buh till 2moro.. I wunt admit dat im a corper.
#NYSChaveFailedMe
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by bukitt: 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Pass your JAMB first.

Lol
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
It is painful seeing youths die in this country cos of inadequate health care system.......Only God can console Paul' family during this trying times. I pray his soul rests in perfect peace.
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by dgr8truth(m): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
MizSparks:
Family of the whaaat?
corrected, and thanks.
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by calliope(f): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
sparko1:

Like the article said, he developed it in Kebbi! Kebbi is not a friendly state especially for the southerners, I remembered back in 2015 when I served there we lost four of the corpers in my batch. They should seriously consider blacklisting southerners from that state, rest in peace to the dead!
Nowhere is friendly especially those with less adaptive physiology, inclusively the south.. The cold is second to none, it took just one corp member to contact the illness and like wild fire, it swept almost everyone in my hall, I have never witnessed such contagiousness (of disease) before in my whole life shocked

It took almost "five drip"to get me back to consciousness, the insensitiveness of the camp officers is just soo annoying, inadequate and inefficient health services they claim to render, not to talk about the fact we are underfed, poorly sheltered, exposed to quite hazardous environment and yet overstressed? Honestly its just pathetic! We almost lost a corper last week due to poor basic amenities.
And I just don't get it, if federal government lack basic infrastructure to accommodate and cater for the program, why stress at all. Its all just disheartening.
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dessydemmy:
I just read a post on a Gorilla that doctor's were called for to treat and delieverd of its baby but now a human beign just die like that without proper care and lack of fund. Hnnmm!!! Nigeria my Country.
Its so pathetic, only the political elites have the right to quality health care as exemplified by the daura man in london even at his old age, in other places there are enough doctors to treat everybody including the gorillas, but here...they earn wages like they are senators and govs of advanced countries and jet abroad for check ups regularly but the common nigerian is fazed with the worst minimum wage on earth and dies from meningitis and malaria like rats...if we cant take the country from them we should blame ourselves

1 Like

Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by AHCB: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
calliope:

Nowhere is friendly especially those with less adaptive physiology, inclusively the south.. The cold is second to none, it took just one corp member to contact the illness and like wild fire, it swept almost everyone in my hall, I have never witnessed such contagiousness (of disease) before in my whole life shocked

It took almost "five drip"to get me back to consciousness, the insensitiveness of the camp officers is just soo annoying, inadequate and inefficient health services they claim to render, not to talk about the fact we are underfed, poorly sheltered, exposed to quite hazardous environment and yet overstressed? Honestly its just pathetic! We almost lost a corper last week due to poor basic amenities.
And I just don't get it, if federal government lack basic infrastructure to accommodate and cater for the program, why stress at all. Its all just disheartening.
Hey calli, how are you? Didn't know you've gone for service...

Lemme give you some free advice... wanna hear it?
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by ziccoit: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
candidbabe:
My heart goes to the departed soul.

Young lady, Aplastic Anaemia is not as a result of nutrient deficiency. You can at least use google before you started embarrassing yourselves and your country.
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
RIP

But I'm not understanding, are they saying Kebbi state is the cause of the anaemia?

Some of the bigots want to twist and make it appear it is Kebbi State's fault so that they will have an excuse to insult the state and the north as usual.
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by sparko1(m): 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
calliope:

You have a point, but Kebbi is a whole different type of crazy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / Why Are Corpers Nicknamed Otondo? / Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.