Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) (56408 Views)

Children At Makoko, Lagos Celebrate Children's Day / Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) / Ugandan Billionaire, Ivan Ssemwanga Buried With Money (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by oluwabless1: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2017
The internet has been buzzing with comments and mixed reactions after photos of a billionaire educationist's burial emerged on social media showing the astonishing number of his children.

A 71-year-old popular Ugandan billionaire educationist and founder of St Lawrence schools, Prof Lawrence Mukiibi, was laid to rest on Friday, June 1st in his ancestral home at Katenden, but one thing that left mourners in shock, was the number of his children, whom he had outside wedlock as he had no official wife.

According to multiple online reports, eyewitnesses in attendance at the funeral, counted over 30 children of the deceased, some of them as young as few months, as the late billionaire reportedly fathered more than 80 kids from his students.

While speaking in an interview with NBS Television, in April 2016, Prof. Mukiibi was asked the number of his children, he said: "It is a taboo to ask an African man how many children he has, especially a man of my age. But I have children, I keep adopting."

The New Vision reports that his family is planning to conduct DNA tests to confirm the paternity of the children, and several pregnant women have also come forward to claim that the late educationist was responsible for their pregnancies.

Keti Nandi, the officer in charge of child and family affairs in Kampala Metropolitan East, have advised the family of Mukiibi to continue providing assistance to the expectant mothers up to birth. Then after that, they can carry out DNA tests to ascertain the paternity of the children.

"My appeal is that whoever is pregnant should not be undermined because of that. Even if you (family) denied the pregnancy, the responsibility is upon you people to make sure that these women are catered for until they give birth,. It will be after birth that the DNA will take over," Nandi said.

See more photos below>>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/06/photos-of-ugandan-billionaire.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by Takeit2017(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hmm Lalasticlala come am see
Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by josephine123: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by OlaDapxon(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
owo lon soro

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by austinoeze(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wow... Father of all nation

23 Likes

Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by sukkot: 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
grin that nigga forked himself to death

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by shalomtemmy(f): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Father Abraham II grin

3 Likes

Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by Theyveedo(m): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
An educationist that lived like and illiterate

50 Likes

Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wawu nice one, I thought this can only happen in Nigeria.
Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by MARKone(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
This man no sire one third of these kids.

14 Likes

Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lol
Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by solpat(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Bad shooter cheesy
Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by OZAA(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Who will take care off all his children now.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wen u av money dats how it is. Money speaks
Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by edlion57(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
I'm 100% sure dat this man is not the father of all dis children ... boyfriend and gateman helped him out

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by safetyInspector(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
The family will likely be at war over the man's wealth

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by cold(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Fvck me sideways shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by thoollz: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Some women will claim to have his child/children now that he's gone. But some men have no self control o. If u have this number of children, most of them will eventually be wayward.

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
angry
Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
angry

This is the dream,

I pray I have 42 children at my funeral

Nwa 042

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dis wan weak me. He lost control over his wealth.
This is what happens when you ALLOW a piece of paper to control your REASONING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by Chuksemi(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
True African

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by oshe11: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
as far he had d moni.... no qualms
Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by delishpot: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Look well now, those kids did not even live life like kids of a billioniare. He prolly was just spending most of his cash in enticing new girls to have more babies for him. That is how many of these so called big men with many kids live. Na billionaire child for name only.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by tayo200(m): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
lol
Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
fuckaholic
Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by ivolt: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Yes, birth a lot of kids so some of them become
problems to the society due to lack of attention.

Africans need to wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Why do I have this feeling that Africans would really prove they are Africans irrespective of how high in the social cadre they attain
Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Uganda
Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by yaki84: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
shalomtemmy:
Father Abraham II grin
have many sons........

R u one a dem?

2 Likes

Re: Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos) by yaki84: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
shalomtemmy:
Father Abraham II grin
have many sons........

R u one a dem?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) / Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User / Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.