Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,769 members, 7,813,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Difference Between Venomous And Non-venomous Snakes - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Difference Between Venomous And Non-venomous Snakes (2515 Views)

Venomous Or Non-venomous: The Snake I Killed In The House. / Top 11 Most Venomous Snakes / Top 10 Non-venomous Snakes In The World With Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Venomous And Non-venomous Snakes by LordsBattleAxe(m): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
A larger percentage of snakes are non-venomous but I dey wonder ;who get time to dey check for these? grin

Re: Difference Between Venomous And Non-venomous Snakes by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
If we are to go by the illustrations on the diagram, it simply means dat the popular Mamba snake is not poisonous, because I watched a documentary on Natgeowild few days ago,and ur diagrame fits with d description. But as we all know mamba snake is one of the world's most deadliest snakes.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Venomous And Non-venomous Snakes by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
All these ones go be story when snake bite you.

Just kukuma go treat yourself for snakebites.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Venomous And Non-venomous Snakes by Seun(m): 8:39am On Jun 09, 2017
You just need to know the type of snakes that are common in Nigeria and which ones are poisonous so you can recognize them instantly.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Venomous And Non-venomous Snakes by Evablizin(f): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2017
Wether is Venomous or Non Venomous snake is snake,two things are involved is either you kill the snake or the snake will kill you simple

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Venomous And Non-venomous Snakes by emmayayodeji(m): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
so we should check under the tail before we kill it
thanks bruh
Re: Difference Between Venomous And Non-venomous Snakes by themonk(m): 2:34am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Difference Between Venomous And Non-venomous Snakes by themonk(m): 9:24am On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Difference Between Venomous And Non-venomous Snakes by themonk(m): 4:36am On Jun 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Not Again Roger: Can My Dog Survive This (graphic Photo) / I Have Full Imported Male Rott Available For Mating / I Wanna Dash Out This Brindle Female Boerboel Pup For A Token Amount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.