Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,659 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Vacancy: Blog Author And Publisher Wanted For Online News Portal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy: Blog Author And Publisher Wanted For Online News Portal (672 Views)

Latest N-power Online News Update Today September 9th 2019 / Freelance JOB! Be A Forum Moderator And Publisher And Get Paid! / N-power Announces End Date For Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy: Blog Author And Publisher Wanted For Online News Portal by bossmeek(m): 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
Contributor

Region: countrywide
Contract Type: Freelance, Blog publisher
Availability: Part or Full Time
Years of Experience: Student / Fresh Graduate

Job Description

We currently run an online news aggregator and directory portal, and we’re in the process of launching other online based portals, and businesses centred around the use of technology.

As a result, we’re looking for individuals that have a determination to succeed. Roles will include writing, marketing, social media/forum monitoring and just general quality assurance of the web portal.

No matter how old you are, where you’re from or how experienced you are, if you have the zeal and interest in working for a forward looking modern organisation, with opportunities for career growth, please get in touch. Any experience in writing, editing, social media would be beneficial, but not essential.

Kindly message 08100193489 on WhatsApp if you know you can post regularly on a blog.

For any further questions and/ or submissions please contact us on WhatsApp 0810193489

Below I've outlined the details:

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU POST:
Everyday

EXPERIENCE:
Yes - Must have an Active contributor.

WILL THERE BE COMPENSATION:
Not at this time. But it's a great chance to gain more exposure & collaborate with Bossmeek blog. I will also gift a Tee-shirt to all the new contributors who are chosen!

BIO PAGES:
We'll be adding a page with photos & short bios of all the current contributors

RESOURCES:
It's very important to credit 'all' images properly.. And add necessary tags to every post published

Post Type
I love pretty & interesting posts. So pls put some LOVE into it. Nigeria news, celebrities news, entertainment news, sports, relationship and motivations.

HOW DO YOU SUBMIT:
If you you want to submit, email here & let us know ' which category' you're interested in. Write ' Contributors ' in the email subject pls. ALSO, pls email me your blog so I can see your style! If you submitted last yr. don't be afraid to submit again!

Source: Bossmeek.com.ng

Re: Vacancy: Blog Author And Publisher Wanted For Online News Portal by Youngadvocate(m): 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
Isn't there any pay at all?
Re: Vacancy: Blog Author And Publisher Wanted For Online News Portal by pweetiedee(m): 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Isn't there any pay at all?
No pay. But they will give you free T-shirt. grin

3 Likes

Re: Vacancy: Blog Author And Publisher Wanted For Online News Portal by Youngadvocate(m): 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
pweetiedee:

No pay. But they will give you free T-shirt.
grin

If they can sell the T-Shirts and afford cash, may be we can begin talking.

How can I leave My blog to manage yours and you give me T-Shits in the end.

Unemployment has rubbished Nigerian Youths honestly

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy: Blog Author And Publisher Wanted For Online News Portal by pweetiedee(m): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
Youngadvocate:

Dun mind them.
What's ur blog URL?
Re: Vacancy: Blog Author And Publisher Wanted For Online News Portal by pweetiedee(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Youngadvocate:

Dun mind them.
What's ur blog URL?
Re: Vacancy: Blog Author And Publisher Wanted For Online News Portal by Neduzze5(m): 7:27am On Jun 09, 2017
pweetiedee:

No pay. But they will give you free T-shirt.
grin

Lolz.... Babe, you really are very funny. Let me check out your blog sha.
Re: Vacancy: Blog Author And Publisher Wanted For Online News Portal by pweetiedee(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Neduzze5:

Lolz.... Babe, you really are very funny. Let me check out your blog sha.

I like ur dp o.
Re: Vacancy: Blog Author And Publisher Wanted For Online News Portal by Neduzze5(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
pweetiedee:

I like ur dp o.

Lolz.... That's what you feel like doing sometimes as a freelancer.

When you just can't continue staring and typing away at your laptop....!

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Group Latest Job Vacancies / Need An Affordabe And Responsive Website For Your Business? Have It Now For 15K / Change Of Job Advise From Experienced Lagos Based Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.