Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Raped:could She Be Pregnant With Her Inlaw's Child?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Raped:could She Be Pregnant With Her Inlaw's Child?? (1330 Views)

Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins / Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos / Her Mother Inlaw Wants To Move In Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raped:could She Be Pregnant With Her Inlaw's Child?? by Water101(f): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hey nlanders! I hv a disturbing issue at hand.i got a cal 4rm a frend yestaday nite,wat she told me is depressing.I hv bn bondering on bringing it here,any way i hope to get advice & mature minded thought.she call & told me amists tears dat 'she got raped by her husbands broda' he has a mental health issue since teenage.her husbby travel & cam bk a day afta.she heard knock,open d door & d broda started acting weird talking 2 her as if she was his fiancee..she try talking sense 2 him when she realise d metal issue had started.Because it is a On/Off thing but it has neva been like dat,he had neva mistaken her 4 anoda b4.she told me d painful part is she does nt knw how to tell her husband has now his worried abt getting d broda 2 d hospital their luking 4 him,he is nt in his apartment and she is worried dat she cud bcome pregnant bcause she ovulated 2day & he raped her on the 4th june.today is 8th.am d second person she has told.Are there doctors in d huse is it possible 4 pregnancy?hw cn she tel hubby?
Re: Raped:could She Be Pregnant With Her Inlaw's Child?? by segzy0i(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
well before even telling her hubby 1 st thing is for her to flush her system by using early drug or visit a doctor because if I get the story well the broda in law has mental issue even if the husband wants to take it has a mistake if there is pregnancy attached she has marry the in law but if no pregnancy it can still be settled my piece of advice

1 Like

Re: Raped:could She Be Pregnant With Her Inlaw's Child?? by delishpot: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Water101:
Hey nlanders! I hv a disturbing issue at hand.i got a cal 4rm a frend yestaday nite,wat she told me is depressing.I hv bn bondering on bringing it here,any way i hope to get advice & mature minded thought.she call & told me amists tears dat 'she got raped by her husbands broda' he has a mental health issue since teenage.her husbby travel & cam bk a day afta.she heard knock,open d door & d broda started acting weird talking 2 her as if she was his fiancee..she try talking sense 2 him when she realise d metal issue had started.Because it is a On/Off thing but it has neva been like dat,he had neva mistaken her 4 anoda b4.she told me d painful part is she does nt knw how to tell her husband has now his worried abt getting d broda 2 d hospital their luking 4 him,he is nt in his apartment and she is worried dat she cud bcome pregnant bcause she ovulated 2day & he raped her on the 4th june.today is 8th.am d second person she has told.Are there doctors in d huse is it possible 4 pregnancy?hw cn she tel hubby?

She should take Pri..... Make I no mention the name of the med here before girls come wise up and Seun ban me. Tell her to go see a medical personel concerning the pregnancy and maybe STD scare.
She should just tell him he tried to rape her. Unless for their house she dey fear say some juju or tradition forbid wives sleeping with inlaws. If not... she should say it was attempted rape. But if she feels like he would understand her plight then she should tell him the whole truth.
But for me I'd say she should tell him the truth because she is the victim here. After she tells him, they should work things out. Anyhow e fall make she manage take am

1 Like

Re: Raped:could She Be Pregnant With Her Inlaw's Child?? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cc: Thorpido.

They really took a great risk, but that's water under the bridge now. I guess the BIL has bipolar disorder.
Re: Raped:could She Be Pregnant With Her Inlaw's Child?? by thorpido(m): 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
PaperLace:
Cc: Thorpido.

They really took a great risk, but that's water under the bridge now. I guess the BIL has bipolar disorder.
A great risk indeed.You can't leave an able bodied man with a mental health issue around a vulnerable woman.
Anyway,the deed is done.She should let the husband know.How she will break it down is what she should think about.The family knows about the health issue so the husband is in a position to believe her.
It's possible to get pregnant because those little swimmers can live up to four days.It's too late for morning after pill.Let her hope she doesn't get pregnant.
Re: Raped:could She Be Pregnant With Her Inlaw's Child?? by Water101(f): 1:32am On Jun 09, 2017
thorpido:
A great risk indeed.You can't leave an able bodied man with a mental health issue around a vulnerable woman.
Anyway,the deed is done.She should let the husband know.How she will break it down is what she should think about.The family knows about the health issue so the husband is in a position to believe her.
It's possible to get pregnant because those little swimmers can live up to four days.It's too late for morning after pill.Let her hope she doesn't get pregnant.
He does not live wit dem he visits and go back expecially sundays.
Re: Raped:could She Be Pregnant With Her Inlaw's Child?? by peacengine(m): 1:42am On Jun 09, 2017
angry My brother rape my wife? How tat 1 go happen, mad or nut.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raped:could She Be Pregnant With Her Inlaw's Child?? by thorpido(m): 6:52am On Jun 09, 2017
Water101:
She should let him know it happened and he should be barred from coming to the house.

1 Like

Re: Raped:could She Be Pregnant With Her Inlaw's Child?? by wadetaw202: 8:10am On Jun 09, 2017
thorpido:

She can take the pills 72 hours after, but effectiveness reduces with time

1 Like

Re: Raped:could She Be Pregnant With Her Inlaw's Child?? by wadetaw202: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2017
Water101:

Why couldn't you hit him on his crouches before he could do it?

1 Like

Re: Raped:could She Be Pregnant With Her Inlaw's Child?? by thorpido(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2017
wadetaw202:

She can take the pills 72 hours after, but effectiveness reduces with time
It's more than 96hrs now.
Re: Raped:could She Be Pregnant With Her Inlaw's Child?? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
She should have taken postinor immediately sad

Anyways its not too late.
Buy two packet of postinor and she should take the first dose double then second dose double . it will work . she wont get pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Raped:could She Be Pregnant With Her Inlaw's Child?? by ireneidiva(f): 7:13am On Jun 10, 2017
wadetaw202:

Why couldn't you hit him on his crouches before he could do it?
What on earth is 'crouches'?
Re: Raped:could She Be Pregnant With Her Inlaw's Child?? by wadetaw202: 7:57am On Jun 10, 2017
ireneidiva:

What on earth is 'crouches'?

Penis/scrotum area
Re: Raped:could She Be Pregnant With Her Inlaw's Child?? by ireneidiva(f): 10:22am On Jun 10, 2017
wadetaw202:

Penis/scrotum area
It is 'crotch' sir.
Re: Raped:could She Be Pregnant With Her Inlaw's Child?? by wadetaw202: 10:28am On Jun 10, 2017
ireneidiva:

It is 'crotch' sir.

Thanks for the correction

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Meme Between Man And His Wife / .. / Furrrk My Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.