Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking (3648 Views)

Alexa Ranking Vs Similarweb.com Ranking / Help, My Alexa Ranking Is Dropping Very Fast / Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by Mastarbliss(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
please I need to know how I can add my site to alexa ranking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by carzola(m): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
You cant add your blog to Alexa.com

Simply download Alexa.com for your
Browser after installing you will see the icon on the corner of your brower when you open your site click on the Alexa icon you will see were your blog ranks.. Note.. Any click done from your dash board is not recognized by Alexa.. Buh who gives a Bleep about Alexa when we have google ads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by toptop: 1:13am On Jun 09, 2017
carzola:
You cant add your blog to Alexa.com

Simply download Alexa.com for your
Browser after installing you will see the icon on the corner of your brower when you open your site click on the Alexa icon you will see were your blog ranks.. Note.. Any click done from your dash board is not recognized by Alexa.. Buh who gives a Bleep about Alexa when we have google ads.

Please can you explain further? How does installing the Alexa icon on a browser connect with a blog?

Thanks
Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by webincomeplus(m): 6:04am On Jun 09, 2017
You don't have to do anything. Just like Google, Alexa picks up sites automatically. So, don't bother.

Downloading the Alexa browser toolbar is of no use. At worst, it gives you fake results.
Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by NwaAmaikpe: 8:06am On Jun 09, 2017
sad

Alexa only picks blogs with some nûdity...
Spice up your blog and watch Alexandra melt for you.
Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by EternalBeing: 8:08am On Jun 09, 2017
Youtube tutorial, na hin sure pass!
Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by chrislilfee(m): 8:11am On Jun 09, 2017
check my blog and its Alexa ranking on my signature below and tell me
Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by NaijaTechGuy(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2017
I think Alexa does that automatically. Here's mine

Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by sleeknick: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2017
I have a wordpress blog on free mode but i have linked my paid dimain name to it but it won't still remove the . ..... how do i change it. Do i have to pay for the business plan on WordPress before it allows me convert to a full site and also allow me upload a theme i downloaded.? And also, how do i link a cpanel for a personalized domain mail to the site?
Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by Kondomatic(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

Alexa only picks blogs with some nûdity... Spice up your blog and watch Alexandra melt for you.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by Benjom(m): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2017
Once your site starts receiving visitors, your being ranked on Alexa becomes automatic. Just focus on improving your site.

Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by sakalisis(m): 8:21am On Jun 09, 2017
Okies
Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by obidevine(m): 8:29am On Jun 09, 2017
I believe investing in SEO, will also help
Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by babablogger: 8:35am On Jun 09, 2017
Check my siggy for latest updates
Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by OkpekeBeauty: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2017
have a compelling blog and update always and rear is history. see examples of blogs Alexa falls for
http://Okpeke.com
http://Autojosh.com
http://bellanaija.com

these blogs rank high because of constant updates

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by ibson99(m): 8:40am On Jun 09, 2017
alexa ranks your site based on search engine traffic. if your sites data isn't appearing, then work on your SEO
Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by Singlecliq: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2017
sleeknick:
I have a wordpress blog on free mode but i have linked my paid dimain name to it but it won't still remove the . ..... how do i change it. Do i have to pay for the business plan on WordPress before it allows me convert to a full site and also allow me upload a theme i downloaded.? And also, how do i link a cpanel for a personalized domain mail to the site?
You are mixing things up. All you just did was a redirect to the free blog. However, if you want to have full control of your blog then pay for a host and install WordPress on it(remember this is WordPress.org not .com). If you find it difficult to understand, chat me up on WhatsApp with number on my profile.
Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by francisbarrack(m): 8:53am On Jun 09, 2017
Mastarbliss:
please I need to know how I can add my site to alexa ranking

Can we do business together?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by Beat123(f): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2017
Boost and increase you Alexa rankings contact this guys on WhatsApp 08146228476
Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by miketayo(m): 9:05am On Jun 09, 2017
u dont add it.. alexa does it automatically
Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by Mastarbliss(m): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2017
francisbarrack:

Can we do business together?
which category of business
Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by Sugarcious(m): 9:41am On Jun 09, 2017
sleeknick:

You're confusing yourself. Get a paid webhost and install wordpress. You can then upload themes and plugins. You can't do that with wordpress . Com
Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 09, 2017
Lol, all these bloggers.. the only responsive tab on their blog is the Advertise Here drop down menu. Then they copy and paste Nairaland's Traffic Statistics. smh! Honesty is the way to go y'all grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 09, 2017
it takes a while before alexa starts tracking your site for ranks. if you want to speed things up you have to claim your site on alexa by registering a free account.
Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by Ecash1: 10:22am On Jun 09, 2017
You don't add it, they will add you, it can be achieved in 2 days.
Install alexa ad on on your browser
Keep up good update and or visits to your blog and the rank will show
Good luck.
Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by rodeo0070(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2017
This site is not bad too: www.brandspurng.com
Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by francisbarrack(m): 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mastarbliss:

which category of business

Need a blog to advertise my art works.
Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by LOL247(f): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Alexa is site which ranks all the websites on the internet based on various factors such as popularity, view and many other. Page views are the url requests for a website’s page by users. If a user views a page multiple times in a day that page view is still counted as 1
Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by Mastarbliss(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
francisbarrack:

Need a blog to advertise my art works.
send me your email address
Re: How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking by bennymark(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

Alexa only picks blogs with some nûdity... Spice up your blog and watch Alexandra melt for you.

most silly comment I read today, you are so wrong

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nigerian Teenager Creates A Social Media Website Like Facebook. / An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time / Median UI + AMP Blogger Template Premium Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.