Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,202 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Solicit For Scholarship - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Solicit For Scholarship (402 Views)

Lalong Solicit FG Support On Idps Intervention / Sites For: Scholarship, Investment Opportunities And Venture Capitalist Sites / Lets Help Ourselves Win Indomie Cash For Scholarship Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solicit For Scholarship by oshegeomo9: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dear Lalasticala, kindly push this to the front page for good Nigerians
Solicit for Scholarship
Good day sir! Permit me to introduce myself sir! I am ----------------- holding a bachelor of technology in Industrial Chemistry, presently working as Senior Chemist in a Chemical manufacturing company. I have over twelve years’ experience in chemical industries. I have a strong will to better my academic pursuit to a world class standard in my chosen field. I never wish to bother you with my industrial experience but to kindly solicit for scholarship through your philanthropist and magnanimous nature.
Firstly, in year 2010 I was offered an admission in Florida University of Technology for a postgraduate program in Chemical Engineering, but could not proceed because I was financially incapacitated. As my quest became stronger, I applied to University of Aberdeen for a postgraduate program in Oil and Gas Chemistry which I was offered an admission. Same Year I applied for NDDC scholarship I made it to the final stage of the Interview despite the questions asked in the course of the interview were extremely easy( the questions were on Emulsion paint production, which was my cognate area in the industry), I was denied the opportunity to be among the beneficiaries of the 2014 scholarship.
Furthermore, I have been offered another admission this year 2017 to study Oil and Gas Chemistry at postgraduate level in the same university, University of Aberdeen, which commences September 2017.I have also applied for 2017 NDDC scholarship. But my concern is I don’t want to squash this 2017 admission as the “Power- that- be” in NDDC scholarship board might deny me this opportunity. I want to seek solace from your benevolent nature for a scholarship.
Lastly, my job has been supporting me and my family (both nuclear and extended).I have been sincerely grateful to God for the job each day that passes by and I hope you would understand that I am not a lazy person but someone that want a better life for the society as I promised to give back whatever I could to the society when I am through with this postgraduate program.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confused. Need Advice Again Please Before I Do The Wrong Thing. / Instagram Realjayworld_unisex_store Is A Fraud Be Warned!!!! / Please any uber partner in the house

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.