Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,778 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

Vacancy In A Microfinance Institution! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy In A Microfinance Institution! (2351 Views)

Is This Applicable To All Microfinance Institution? / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Citygate Global Microfinance Institution / Current Vacancies At Citygate Global Microfinance Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy In A Microfinance Institution! by DOPSYKAY: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
VACANCY! VACANCY! VACANCY!

VACANCIES EXIST FOR CREDIT OFFICERS WITH PREVIOUS MICROFINANCE OR GENERAL MARKETING EXPERIENCE.

QUALIFICATIONS: NATIONAL DIPLOMA, MARKETING OR RELATED DISCIPLINES.

SEND CVS TO SHOWERSOFBLESSINGS111@GMAIL.COM
Re: Vacancy In A Microfinance Institution! by christyybee: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Vacancy In A Microfinance Institution! by DOPSYKAY: 10:13am On Jun 09, 2017
christyybee:
pls,what's the pay like,I'm experienced,based in Lagos but willing to relocate
Kindly apply if you are experienced as the pay may not be necessary for now
Re: Vacancy In A Microfinance Institution! by captainking(m): 11:59am On Jun 09, 2017
DOPSYKAY:
VACANCY! VACANCY! VACANCY!

VACANCIES EXIST FOR CREDIT OFFICERS WITH PREVIOUS MICROFINANCE OR GENERAL MARKETING EXPERIENCE.

QUALIFICATIONS: NATIONAL DIPLOMA, MARKETING OR RELATED DISCIPLINES.

SEND CVS TO SHOWERSOFBLESSINGS111@GMAIL.COM
I am currently head of credit and marketing for a micro finance bank in lagos with extensive Credit and Marketing experience... Is there any supervisory or team lead opening available??
Re: Vacancy In A Microfinance Institution! by christyybee: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
DOPSYKAY:

Kindly apply if you are experienced as the pay may not be necessary for now
Re: Vacancy In A Microfinance Institution! by amicable09(f): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
captainking:

I am currently head of credit and marketing for a micro finance bank in lagos with extensive Credit and Marketing experience... Is there any supervisory or team lead opening available??
Credit and Marketing merged as one?
How do you do it? You'll approve all your customer's credit requests because of your relationship with them.

Or how are you able to carry on both roles efficiently?
Re: Vacancy In A Microfinance Institution! by captainking(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
amicable09:

Credit and Marketing merged as one?
How do you do it? You'll approve all your customer's credit requests because of your relationship with them.

Or how are you able to carry on both roles efficiently?
It's very tasking.. But I manage to do it.. I review all credit files before approval.. As well as conduct independent verification of client and guarantors business. I also ensure Credit policies are strictly adhered to. I also coordinate market/competition research.. Organise market storming as well as engage in other marketing/credit functions.. It's very tasking.. But I put effort to it... The bank is not too big... It's located in the center of lagos island..
Re: Vacancy In A Microfinance Institution! by amicable09(f): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
captainking:
It's very tasking.. But I manage to do it.. I review all credit files before approval.. As well as conduct independent verification of client and guarantors business. I also ensure Credit policies are strictly adhered to. I also coordinate market/competition research.. Organise market storming as well as engage in other marketing/credit functions.. It's very tasking.. But I put effort to it... The bank is not too big... It's located in the center of lagos island..
I see. Tasking...

Speaking of which, for the size of the MFB I can say you are managing well. I'm concerned though about your opinion after the review. Joining those departments and having one man head both is tough.

Well done.
Re: Vacancy In A Microfinance Institution! by ayommy12: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
I am an NCE Holder with a very good grade but am interested in the job. Can there be a consideration for me? Should I apply or I shouldn't even bother myself?
Re: Vacancy In A Microfinance Institution! by ayommy12: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
I studied ENG/Your and I am computer literate.
Re: Vacancy In A Microfinance Institution! by ayommy12: 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
I reside in Iwo and am willing to work with your organization.
Re: Vacancy In A Microfinance Institution! by captainking(m): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
amicable09:

I see. Tasking...

Speaking of which, for the size of the MFB I can say you are managing well. I'm concerned though about your opinion after the review. Joining those departments and having one man head both is tough.

Well done.
It is very tough I must say.. I barely have time at work.. I guess it prepares me for future roles.. Thanks a lot ma'am.. Well.. My experience working with the biggest mfb(AB mfb) in Nigeria helped me and prepared me for this role.. this role also prepares me for a greater role..
Thanks..
Re: Vacancy In A Microfinance Institution! by amicable09(f): 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
captainking:

It is very tough I must say.. I barely have time at work.. I guess it prepares me for future roles.. Thanks a lot ma'am.. Well.. My experience working with the biggest mfb(AB mfb) in Nigeria helped me and prepared me for this role.. this role also prepares me for a greater role..
Thanks..
You're welcome.

Truth is, that's how life is. One phase ushers in the next. A greater role awaits you cheesy

Best wishes as you go about gathering momentum grin

1 Like

Re: Vacancy In A Microfinance Institution! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
amicable09:

Or how are you able to carry on both roles efficiently objectively

I'm sure that was what you meant.
Re: Vacancy In A Microfinance Institution! by captainking(m): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
amicable09:

You're welcome.

Truth is, that's how life is. One phase ushers in the next. A greater role awaits you cheesy

Best wishes as you go about gathering momentum grin
Thanks a lot ma'am.. I wish you God's blessings.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy In A Microfinance Institution! by amicable09(f): 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
LastMumu:

I'm sure that was what you meant.
Thanks for being in my opinion cheesy
Re: Vacancy In A Microfinance Institution! by amicable09(f): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
captainking:

Thanks a lot ma'am.. I wish you God's blessings.
You too, Sir.

Have a beautiful weekend

1 Like

Re: Vacancy In A Microfinance Institution! by captainking(m): 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
amicable09:

You too, Sir.

Have a beautiful weekend
Same to you ma'am..

1 Like

Re: Vacancy In A Microfinance Institution! by DOPSYKAY: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
captainking:

THINK FIRST ABOUT RELOCATION AND THEN APPLY
Re: Vacancy In A Microfinance Institution! by captainking(m): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
DOPSYKAY:

THINK FIRST ABOUT RELOCATION AND THEN APPLY
Thanks you... Allright I will

Best regards..

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid ₦75,000 Monthly Posting Contents On Facebook, Twitter Or Blog With Phon / Nigerian Immigration Service Recruiting 2019 / Etb & Access Bank Careers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.