Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison (19045 Views)

Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Video Hits Over 1Million Views While In Prison / Nairalander Comes Back With A New Song "On Point" By NAMENJ Nm / Download Dammy Krane Shaku Shaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by kittykollinxx(m): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
shameless maggot
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by fergieboy: 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nothing wey person fit tell me.. This his arrest was staged
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by mostHandsome01: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
based on the "nigerian music standard" , the song is ON POINT
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by okongo(m): 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
I think the arrest and jail thing are all publicity​.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by mediocre(m): 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Let him make enough money to hire a good lawyer
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by RighteousI: 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Why can't he come out on youtube to speak if he is truly free?
This guy is still in jail.
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by KnowMore: 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Download On point by Dammy krane now by simply here now http://brimhome..com/2017/06/dammy-krane-releases-new-song-download.html
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by Sylverofficial(m): 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
A way to regain his 2.5m naira he paid for bail
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by DatLagboi(m): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
carzola:
The USA government shouldn't
Allow him dress like bob risky
And escape...

Finally dammit shame
Or what ever is your name
We cant download a song
Of a thief..

why all this
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Good beat, poor lyrical content.. too much repetition
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by abbey621(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
He is out on bail but his trial is scheduled for the 23rd, there's no need for propaganda, justice will take its course grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
0b100100111:

Blood of Wizkid! shocked shocked shocked

Lmao
But that is one ugly picture
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by Davidbanky(m): 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Looks like he's looking for attorneys fee ...

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Senseless, y did he sing about the issue other than a girl?
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by Ericnrm(m): 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
Song is pure rubbish
Download at owner's risk undecided

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by procky(f): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
On point short film below
A must watch Click the link on .my signature Watch the most Funniest Comedy Short film by two years old Hilarious actor.. He's soooo funny
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by Nina4u(f): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
I did not like it.. Worst song by him just to make some noice.. Download link. http://tooxclusive.com/music/dammy-krane-point-new-song/
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by Ayobami97(m): 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lol.
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
I will never make a thief richer by downloading his song... I advise you to do same and do not download this song..

A download of this song means a subtle solidarity with a proven credit card thief....besides I hear the song sounds like a cure to epilepsy.

Each time I try to download any of his songs, I remember the thousands of people that have fallen prey to 'blocked ATM/BVN' SMS fraud...

Dammy you shall pay dearly for your sins.
guy u b fooloooo y nt jst stop being jealous....u n hear wen he said dat someone booked d jet for him wt a stolen card wot else d u wannaa hear, y stl hating, or ar u dia wt dem to beliv d main truth
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by iphanyi10(m): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

Rubbish song..

Waste of mb.

It can not even be played in a burial
oh my!!!!! shocked..now this is wat i call savagery!!
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by Okohlient(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
I will never make a thief richer by downloading his song... I advise you to do same and do not download this song..

A download of this song means a subtle solidarity with a proven credit card thief....besides I hear the song sounds like a cure to epilepsy.

Each time I try to download any of his songs, I remember the thousands of people that have fallen prey to 'blocked ATM/BVN' SMS fraud...

Dammy you shall pay dearly for your sins.
Thats childish oga.
Hearing his song doesn't equally make u a thief.
Besides whether u guys hear it or nt his music will still sell
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by Josh44s(m): 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

Rubbish song..

Waste of mb.

It can not even be played in a burial

Lmfao. Savage cheesy
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by yvesboss(m): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
LordCrimson:
Since you're the first to comment on the dopeness of the song,I ain't clicking that link bro cry cry

Hahahaha Odikwa virus
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by Thisboysef(m): 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided BUT WHY HIM NOSE COME BIG LIKE THIS FOR THE COVER PHOTO? ABI NA AMERICAN JAIL CAUSE AM?
nose be like devil chewing stick
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
DO NOT DOWNLOAD!! I REPEAT DO NOT.

RIP TO MY MB. grin

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by Seguntimmy(m): 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
Promoting songs with style, anyway because of the nose...........

Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by GloriaNinja(f): 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
undecided
Thisboysef:
nose be like devil chewing stick
no be small thing
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by technicallyrich(m): 12:02am On Jun 09, 2017
So these yoruba thief is still releasing shit and calling it song.anyway fraudster and ritualism is their lifestyle so I don't blame him for representing his people but was stupid to forget their juju they normally do.
Spits.ndi oshi
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:09am On Jun 09, 2017
nothing is on point about the song. niqqa be saying "on point" with his nose like say e get catarrh. Went off-key couple times, stupid lyrics... in short, non-existent lyrics. Even small auto-tune dem wan try add to him voice no work wella. Normal church beat, like say dem tif d drums and guitar riffs from one RCCG or Winners' Chapel Sunday praise and worship. NOTHING GOOD TO WRITE ABOUT THE SONG... THAT'S IF WE CAN EVEN CONSIDER IT A SONG... NA NOISE! angry angry angry angry

Due to the fact that i hate all this credit card fraudsters (eventho my friend na one of dem), i hope he releases a video in jail. Make he waste more money and parole am in 15years. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Useless goat, you wanto do cc scam na to go book private jet, fakeness of the yeyebrity. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by Nina4u(f): 1:35am On Jun 09, 2017
RighteousI:
Why can't he come out on youtube to speak if he is truly free?
This guy is still in jail.
Dammy Krane was arrested on June 2 and taken into custody after paying for a private jet with stolen credit cards...Dammy Krane’s court hearing has been fixed June 23, 2017 he has been released from a US jail after meeting his bail conditions, set at $7,500...he faces a 5 year term in prison.. What was he thinking...
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by Nina4u(f): 1:39am On Jun 09, 2017
abbey621:
He is out on bail but his trial is scheduled for the 23rd, there's no need for propaganda, justice will take its course grin grin grin
especially here in the usa grin if u try bribe someone here u be slapped with another charge and get additional time in prison.. grin
Re: Dammy Krane Releases "On Point" Hours After His Release From Prison by PDPGuy: 2:38am On Jun 09, 2017
Nina4u:
Dammy Krane was arrested on June 2 and taken into custody after paying for a private jet with stolen credit cards...Dammy Krane’s court hearing has been fixed June 23, 2017 he has been released from a US jail after meeting his bail conditions, set at $7,500...he faces a 5 year term in prison.. What was he thinking...
Yeah
The judge would definitely not sentence him to consecutive 5-year prison terms on each of the 9 counts (i.e. 45 years). Of course, he will be entitled to appeal any unfavorable judgment; but if he eventually does time in prison, he will subsequently be deported and barred from entering the US for life except he obtains a special waiver from the DHS.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele Embraces Islam, Organises Ramadan Lecture In Ibadan. / 10 Nigerian Musicians Who Fell Down While Performing On Stage (video) / Audio: Dr Paul Enenche – Nara Ekele (latest Igbo Woship)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.