Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Latest On MMM And GHWW - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Latest On MMM And GHWW (5588 Views)

MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo / URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest On MMM And GHWW by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
At the moment MMM and GHWW are paying, new participants feel the old loosers were plain unlucky and the platform have learnt it's lesson and now built to last.

Ponzi owners are cashing to the bank, while with a simple software they can see that they are almost reaching the top of the pyramid, it's a tough world for those seeking to make a fortune from Ponzi schemes, as no group of people successfully achieved economic liberation without burning their brothers and soiling their hands will blood .

Season two has not been as rewarding as season one but half bread is better than none for Ponzi owners, permutations have it that MMM and GHWW will freeze before December, so greedy folk are PHing as fast as they can, so they can withdraw their funds by November. The ponzi owners know this and have surprises off their sleeves, they will shut the system abruptly as they are shrewd business men with sealed consciences. A word is enough for the wise.

Don't let the scammers fool you!

Innovate,

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

4 Likes

Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by ThatIgboBoy: 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
U have done ur best campaigning against ponzi. U should let go now and allow people live their lives the way the deem it fit. You are beginning to sound foolish to people here. U say u are warnimg them but u are here ridiculing yourself. What kind of funny moniker is this that u bear. Is that a title?
Anyone doing ponzi now knows anything can happen. I lost in MMM and GHW and am chilling. Some people love the risky x factor in their life and they are still doing ponzi. It is none of ur business. Get a life and do somethn meaningful with it

Gosh!!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by flexxyworld(m): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
If really you got a good paid job aside from you being paid too write against ponzi scheme, you wouldn't have enough time too analyse those scheme critically like you do.. you need too use your head more too enrich your life than the peanut you get too write against these schem and the irony is you have never profer a solution or an alternative.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by Freech: 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
you must be high on something cheap,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by Sunnick(m): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Is this how u now say your formal prediction failed, u predicted ghw downfall and attacked it in all forms only for u to make them stronger. Abegi go take pills

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by segebase(m): 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Sunnick:
Is this how u now say your formal prediction failed, u predicted ghw downfall and attacked it in all forms only for u to make them stronger. Abegi go take pills

Phase one of MMM crashed and GHWW, the loser are those who still have a large chunk of their cash trapped in those schemes, at the mercies of their faceless owners.

I remain ur brother. Sgt Ponzi Hater

1 Like

Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by adax007: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Phase one of MMM crashed and GHWW, the loser are those who still have a large chunk of their cash trapped in those schemes, at the mercies of their faceless owners.

I remain ur brother. Sgt Ponzi Hater
Some days earlier u said that hence ur posts would be focused on innovation, when I saw this, I showed my friends and we laughed so hard, it was so funny. The truth is that " U CANNOT GIVE WHAT U DON'T HAVE", d Sgt. Ponzihater I know has always been completely daft and clueless with a very low I.Q, u have nothing to offer in this life, u're a complete liability, no one takes u serious again, not even Nairaland Mods because they are coming to understand that u're a depressed fellow. How I wish I could help u.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by mrlycan: 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Guy if I be you, I will never visit Nairaland again. Don't you get tired. Have you been cursed or what. Make I no talk o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
adax007:

Some days earlier u said that hence ur posts would be focused on innovation, when I saw this, I showed my friends and we laughed so hard, it was so funny. The truth is that " U CANNOT GIVE WHAT U DON'T HAVE", d Sgt. Ponzihater I know has always been completely daft and clueless with a very low I.Q, u have nothing to offer in this life, u're a complete liability, no one takes u serious again, not even Nairaland Mods because they are coming to understand that u're a depressed fellow. How I wish I could help u.

It's a free world my brother. I don't write a post with the Mods in mind.

One luv

2 Likes

Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by Partnerbiz3: 12:10am On Jun 09, 2017
What do you gain at all going about writing about ponzi schemes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by nello111: 12:36am On Jun 09, 2017
I am in a room with 3 bullets and a lion devil and stg pussylicker. I would shoot the self acclaimed sgt pussylicker 3 times and stone the gun at him. Useless douche bag like you. When u eventually die you would reincarnate as an epileptic gutter rat make i see who go dash u phone to use and mumu urself

6 Likes

Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by Xsem(m): 12:50am On Jun 09, 2017
Hello Mr. You better quit this your crying and whining over something totally none of your business.I think you are still the only one posting on mmm when everyone had moved on with their lives.You better wake up and do something meaningful with your life instead of attacking piinto schemes.It all look like you are seeking for attention .The hard truth is that anybody into mmm or ghw knows the risk involved.So we don't need you to remind us.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by sunshineman: 6:02am On Jun 09, 2017
My friend,get a life and get a real one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 09, 2017
I don't know why u guys are so hard on this fellow. He's changing a bit now. Unlike before when he would totally condemn these schemes. Now his first statement shows he is eating his words. He said they will never come back, they did. Now he has done something he never knew he would do-admit that they will ever pay again. What he has simply done now is to re-structure his thinking, add luv to his words, remove the curses, and come up with an interesting analogy using 'phases'. He also stated that by December people will want to cash out, but the schemes have put measures in place to checkmate that. If I wasn't into these schemes before after reading this compared to all he wrote earlier this year, I for enter sharp sharp. Nice one Sgtponzihater. U actually hv a follower in me. It's interesting trying to predict what u say or how u adjust your words when things don't go exactly as u planned. I kind of enjoy studying your brain too.

6 Likes

Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 09, 2017
nello111:
I am in a room with 3 bullets and a lion devil and stg pussylicker. I would shoot the self acclaimed sgt pussylicker 3 times and stone the gun at him. Useless douche bag like you. When u eventually die you would reincarnate as an epileptic gutter rat make i see who go dash u phone to use and mumu urself

No hate meant bro. We are all humans.
Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 09, 2017
Innovate or u fall off d radar is my simple message. Ponzi schemes as sweet as they seem are in no way sustainable and has no role in a country's economic progress. God bless u all

1 Like

Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by olanreyman(m): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2017
The funniest thing is that the stupid guy is a participant.

6 Likes

Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2017
olanreyman:
The funniest thing is that the stupid guy is a participant.

Real funny!

1 Like

Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
cryFinally this megalomaniac olosho chasing difckhead is back to help us advertise MMM again. I will screenshot this his newscaster message and posted on my group, this will surely make all my downline's day. Haha. Mehn u r a depressed sick fuvck. grin grin grin grin grin. You r really thinking below average this few days, seems it's been long u were with your olosho playtoys

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by DeCanadian: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
PLEASE IF YOU LOVE PONZI DO NOT REPLY THIS THREAD. I BEG YOU IN DOING SO IT WILL PASS OVER AND THIS MUMU BOY WILL REMAIN IRRELEVANT .
Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
DeCanadian:
PLEASE IF YOU LOVE PONZI DO NOT REPLY THIS THREAD. I BEG YOU IN DOING SO IT WILL PASS OVER AND THIS MUMU BOY WILL REMAIN IRRELEVANT .

You joined N/L in April and u call Ponzi Hater a boy?, ask your elders, those that went before u in the dark path of Ponzi investment, they always lost at the end, any gain they sort to make became gross foolishness.

Shun Ponzi scheme,

Innovate,

Chief Sgt Ponzi Hater

1 Like

Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by Mmadu111: 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
sgtponzihater:

You joined N/L in April and u call Ponzi Hater a boy?, ask your elders, those that went before u in the dark path of Ponzi investment, they always lost at the end, any gain they sort to make became gross foolishness.

Shun Ponzi scheme,

Innovate,

Chief Sgt Ponzi Hater
Let's see your Innovations .....Crazy buffoon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by deebrain(m): 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
I am deebrain reporting live from the epic location of the famous Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos

And this is NCAN.
Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
deebrain:
I am deebrain reporting live from the epic location of the famous Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos

And this is NCAN.

It's always go to advertise urself. Nice one bro
Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
Heheh... I remember myself attacking dis fellow too sum months ago wit anoda of my moniker. Buh yhu guys knw wah?? I was wrng, Ponzi has rili done alotta ppl bad dan gud. Months back I was a hardcore fan of ponzi, I "invested" all my savings into it and before one wud say jack... Everifin vanished. Now am back to square one.
Not dah I've stopped ponzi, Am still doin it buh praying ferventli everi day dah nofin shud apen within d shortest possible time so i can get my capital back even if not all buh just a gud portion of it so i can start a physical bizness.
Ryt now me as a person i CAN NEVER advice anibodi to join ani kind of ponzi be it MMM or GHWX or wat ever dey are called.
And lest i forget, yhu all shud knw dah abou 80 percent of us still doin ponzi now are dose who have funds stuck inside. veri littl percentage of new participants are joinin now since these schemes have cast alwedi. So tell me, aw long will these schemes last before reachin their elastic limits??

5 Likes

Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
ManuelNate:
Heheh... I remember myself attacking dis fellow too sum months ago wit anoda of my moniker. Buh yhu guys knw wah?? I was wrng, Ponzi has rili done alotta ppl bad dan gud. Months back I was a hardcore fan of ponzi, I "invested" all my savings into it and before one wud say jack... Everifin vanished. Now am back to square one.
Not dah I've stopped ponzi, Am still doin it buh praying ferventli everi day dah nofin shud apen within d shortest possible time so i can get my capital back even if not all buh just a gud portion of it so i can start a physical bizness.
Ryt now me as a person i CAN NEVER advice anibodi to join ani kind of ponzi be it MMM or GHWX or wat ever dey are called.
And lest i forget, yhu all shud knw dah abou 80 percent of us still doin ponzi now are dose who have funds stuck inside. veri littl percentage of new participants are joinin now since these schemes have cast alwedi. So tell me, aw long will these schemes last before reachin their elastic limits??

God bless you bro. The truth is not in majority, it's always a pleasure to see someone admit the truth. No matter how steadfast you are in Ponzi u must loose, and if you gain, it's hard to do so without loosing ur integrity. My message is simple

Innovate,

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

1 Like

Re: Latest On MMM And GHWW by adax007: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
sgtponzihater:

God bless you bro. The truth is not in majority, it's always a pleasure to see someone admit the truth. No matter how steadfast you are in Ponzi u must loose, and if you gain, it's hard to do so without loosing ur integrity. My message is simple

Innovate,

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
Ok, we have heard u

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. Download All These POWERFUL 33 Items Now........ / You Really Want To Be Educated On Cryptocurrency(bitcoin). Come In / Best Investments For 2017. Practical Nairaland Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.