Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth (2112 Views)

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us / God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by selencious(f): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2010
* If Jesus had not come, there would be no salvation from our sin.
Isaiah 53
* If Jesus had not come, we would be destroyed by Satan.
1 John 3:8
* If Jesus had not come, we would not experience eternal life.
Illustration: Winston Churchill's funeral acknowledged the death of his body, but also celebrated the new life of his resurrection into eternity.
* If Jesus had not come evil would win in our world instead of him.
Isaiah 9:6

THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, JESUS CHRIST.
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by AbuZola3(m): 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2010
Selen- so when Abraham and moses died they weren't on the straight path, right ? All i see in xtrianity is hoax
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2010
Abu Zola:

Selen- so when Abraham and moses died they weren't on the straight path, right ? All i see in xtrianity is hoax
Openly insulting my religion?
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by selencious(f): 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2010
@Abuzola!!! Did you ever go to school? Abraham and Moses were BC,and they both lived a holy life. We are all AD including your so called Muhammed. I ain gat the time to argue with you. M going back to campus soon,classes strts 2moro;enough of arguing with people like you on Nairaland, just a waste of time.

Back to Post:
I wouldn't be educated today. I wouldn't be alive today. Thank you Jesus.
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by AbuZola3(m): 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2010
@selen- are you with ur senses at all, weren't you the one that said if jesus didn't come then we would have been to hell, if jesus didn't come there wouldn't have been any A.D, we and Abraham and moses would have been in the same faith. So your statement is baseless and absurd.
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by ilosiwaju: 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2010
Some pastors would be out of business, there will be fewer private jets and that will invariably reduce emission being released to the atmosphere.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Things That God Wants You To Do / s All / 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Su

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.