Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

I’ll Like To Stay With Barca Till End Of Career – Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’ll Like To Stay With Barca Till End Of Career – Messi (364 Views)

Messi Pauses His Renewal With Barca & Wants To Leave At End Of Next Season (SER) / Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season / Ronaldo vs Messi career trophies: 31 with Portugal + 4 clubs vs 34 with Barca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Like To Stay With Barca Till End Of Career – Messi by newsbook: 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
FC Barcelona’s Argentina forward Lionel Messi says he will like to remain with the club for the remainder of his career.

“It’s what I have always dreamt of and what I always wanted,” the 29-year-old said.

Messi joined FC Barcelona at the age of 13 and made his first team debut at 17.

Read more: http://www.newsbook.ng/2017/06/08/ill-like-to-stay-with-barca-till-end-of-career-messi/
Re: I’ll Like To Stay With Barca Till End Of Career – Messi by AceGang(m): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
I ll always choose merci dan any other footballer

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid’s Ronaldo Not A Selfish Player – Benzema / Believe Nd Win! Doubt Nd Remain Same. The Choice Is Urs / Top 50 Best Tackling Teams From "Big Five" European Leagues (season 2016/17)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.