Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

What Is Your One Fear Of Aging? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Your One Fear Of Aging? (496 Views)

Fear Of Holes Test: Come In For Goosebumps (pics) / How to Overcome Your Fear Of Public Speaking And Performing / Fear Of World War 3 As North Korea Strikes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your One Fear Of Aging? by feelgoodInc: 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Considering the incessant premature death and killings these days, for those of us who'll be lucky enough to grow old. what is your fear of old age. Is it the fear of not being able to bath or not being able to wipe your bum bum.
or when your children finally take you to a nursing home because they don't need you again. or when you start doing something stupid.

nairalanders what would it be?

Re: What Is Your One Fear Of Aging? by sinaj(f): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
loosing tooth, dementia, poor sight, paralysis, inability to control bowel, bedwetting... O! Jesus!

it's really scary!
Re: What Is Your One Fear Of Aging? by feelgoodInc: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
sinaj:
loosing tooth, dementia, poor sight, paralysis, inability to control bowel, bedwetting... O! Jesus!

it's really scary!
yes was just thinking about it too
Re: What Is Your One Fear Of Aging? by vladhillz(m): 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
being unable to do things on my own..let me just die off before it gets DT bad

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Member Divorces Husband, Refunds N80,000 Dowry / He-will-kill-me-when-im-out / Young Girl Loses Eye & Breast After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.