Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Is This Possible - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is This Possible (921 Views)

Is This Possible With A Laptop And An Android Phone / Is This Possible To Do In PHP AND MYSQL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Possible by dante101: 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
good day house and gurus, i have an app idea am currently trying to put in place, pls i want to know if its possible to have an app installed to mobile device and that app to be able to restrict that phone to only one user, my app would require a phone number during registration but i want where the user cant change the sim to register another account on same app and phone. thanks. hope i was able to pass the message properly.cheers
Re: Is This Possible by Codenister: 7:02am On Jun 09, 2017
1 possible solution I can think of right now is, once the user is logged in with their phone number into the app, don't provide an option where they can log out.
Unless they uninstall and reinstall the app or clear app data.
Re: Is This Possible by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 09, 2017
Very possible, only if you make the app run in hidden process and know how to reverse Mobile Phone OS.

You can then write a function to accept only one sim, if the phone is stolen and somone else puts another sim, it should go blank. You have to only learn how to reverse the phone OS totally if you can learn assembly / Android reverse engineering, that sort of app would sell Billions.

I have been thinking of some app like that.
Re: Is This Possible by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 09, 2017
gimakon:
Very possible, only if you make the app run in hidden process and know how to reverse Mobile Phone OS.

You can then write a function to accept only one sim, if the phone is stolen and somone else puts another sim, it should go blank. You have to only learn how to reverse the phone OS totally if you can learn assembly / Android reverse engineering, that sort of app would sell Billions.

I have been thinking of some app like that.

TOS phone number verification can do that by sending the codes as SMS. Provider like auth0and twillo has API for implementation.

or u can buy unlimited SMS create a php script to send pin automatically and connecting it using HTTP (retrofit or volley) to Android .
Re: Is This Possible by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 09, 2017
proxy20:

TOS phone number authentication can do that by sending the codes as SMS. Provider like auth0and twillo has API for implementation.

or u can buy unlimited outbound SMS create a php script to send pin automatically and connecting it using HTTP (retrofit or volley) to Android .

Thats another good one. But he can do something like a lockdown, so that no one uses the cell ... for security. If hes developing on Android, he can use Bluestacks as Emulator.
Re: Is This Possible by adenuga558(m): 10:28am On Jun 09, 2017
it is 100% possible u can use imei phone identity and store it in registration db and check db if user is attempting to register with another sim ave done dis using Json php mysql with android studio whatsapp me @ 08142528303

(1) (Reply)

Ideas On How To Drive Financial Mobile App Downloads In Nigeria / Make Money From And Wordpress Platform / What Services Do You Render? Register A Free Listing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.