Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

My Legal Battle With Nscdc - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Legal Battle With Nscdc (584 Views)

SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS / Nigerian Police Mobile Force Killed In 5 Hours Battle With Boko Haram (Graphic) / Kidnappers Nabbed With Weapons After Gun Battle With Police In Imo State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Legal Battle With Nscdc by wilcox(m): 4:46am On Jun 09, 2017
On May 29 2015 at about 16 00 hour I was arrested by NSCDC and detained for fourteen days all in the name of I trespassed their premises which was not true. After several attempts by my boss to secure my bail was declined, my boss had to direct his lawyer to sue them for infringement of human right at the federal high court And eventually the court served them That was when they quickly rushed me to the magistrate court and filled a case against me that I attempted to steal an AK47 from an officer that was on duty which was a frame up against me to control their damages (Damage Control ). But as God could have it I was granted bail by the chief magistrate.
Since then we've had several hearing in both Courts and the federal high court has Ruled in my favour and awarded a fine of 500k to be paid To me. They are now calling for negotiation that I should come in terms with them so that they will withdraw their own case from the magistrate court.
Well for me and my boss we don't need anything from them than a well written and published apology from them. That is the only condition we gave them.
Re: My Legal Battle With Nscdc by Swegzfreak: 5:15am On Jun 09, 2017
If you don't want the #500k, should I come and have it? My account number is available grin

1 Like

Re: My Legal Battle With Nscdc by wilcox(m): 7:10am On Jun 09, 2017
Swegzfreak:
If you don't want the #500k, should I come and have it? My account number is available grin
I wish liability was transfereable, I would have Transferred it to you so that you slog it out with them and have the cash.
By the time you pay lawyer transport two times waste your time for court you go know Say 500k na change wey no worth the wahala
Re: My Legal Battle With Nscdc by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2017
bros were you the one in that silverbird TV morning interview?

(1) (Reply)

Read What Arrested Kidnapper, Evans Has To Say Of The Nigerian Police / Billionaire Kidnapper: Evans Reveals Gang Member’s Location Nationwide / My Experience With A Sex Trafficker On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.