Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Current Price Of Ginger Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Current Price Of Ginger Needed (5458 Views)

What's The Price Of A Bag Of Cement In Nigeria Right Now? / Current Price Of Petrol Without Subsidy: ₦142.92 Per Litre / How Much Is Current Price Of Cement In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Current Price Of Ginger Needed by lomzy1(m): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2010
please who knows the current international price of ginger per Metric tonne. I also need a reliable supplier who can supply dried ginger to me at a very good price. I am looking for the best possible price. I will also need samples of the ginger and the price locally. i've had several offer from people but their price is just ridiculous. so if you think your price is good enough , then contact me. It is very urgent please.

call Bimbo 08023881557 or e mail bimbolajide@hotmail.com
Re: Current Price Of Ginger Needed by zintainvest: 3:09am On Mar 06, 2012
Bimbo I have send you an email about this. I am capable to supply you for a price of N6m for a trailer load of 602 bags

(1) (Reply)

Pls Do You Know Any Swizz Guard Distributor In Lagos? / Central Bank Of Nigeria Injects $210m In Forex Market / Getting A Loan Without Collateral?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.