Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

An App That Could Help You Track How Much Time You Spend On Social Media - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / An App That Could Help You Track How Much Time You Spend On Social Media (450 Views)

Whatsapp’s Latest Feature Lets You Track Your Friends In Real-time / New "Smart Condoms" Allow You Track Your Sex Stats & Detect Stds / 5 Tools To Help You Track Your Website’s Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An App That Could Help You Track How Much Time You Spend On Social Media by venex(f): 7:13am On Jun 09, 2017
I stumbled on this app after reading Kacheetee's post on 11 bad phone habits that we really need to quit and it has been an amazing experience with it so far that I had to share.

Quality time is a mobile app that helps you track how much time you spend on your smartphone, apps you visited and how long you spent on them. You could see daily or weekly usage of apps, you could also schedule the app to log you off a social media app after a certain period of time, and when it gets to that time, it logs you off that social media app for the time duration you set.

Some of the cool features are:

- You could create device and app usage alerts that notify once you overuse your set specified time.

- You can tap on any app to see app usage statistics weekly or daily.

- You can digitally unplug yourself from your phone using the profile "Taking a Break", and your phone will be unaccessible for the period you set that profile.

I able to track how much time I spent on Whatsapp, and also set a profile alert called "Family Time", During that period I would only to access specific apps I chose and receiving calls from specific numbers I allowed. Every other person gets a call back text, while I see the missed calls I have and text I have if I have any. Read more here >>> https:///Wa8NIm

(1) (Reply)

EU Fines Google A Record $2.7 Billion For Abusing Product Searches / Get Quick Loans Anywhere, Anytime With V-xchange / Its Official, Android 8.0 Is Oreo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.