Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? (2362 Views)

Is Glo Back With Their Senses Or Just Another Computer Glitch / Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network / I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by Omooba77: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2017
GLO services have been rather poor around Surulere/Yaba, part of VI/Lekki Ajah Axis in the past few days till now. The internet service has been generally poor. Please are you experiencing same?

1 Like

Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 09, 2017
Anyone buying glo recharge cards now is just wasting money. They've nothing to offer.

Op, pls break the sim and move on.

2 Likes

Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by Omooba77: 9:27am On Jun 09, 2017
24sqm:
Anyone buying glo recharge cards now is just wasting money. They've nothing to offer.

Op, pls break the sim and move on.

I have been a loyal customer since 2003. It has been my main line.. It will be somehow difficult.
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2017
Omooba77:

I have been a loyal customer since 2003. It has been my main line.. It will be somehow difficult.
difficult Port your line to another network, your number still remains.

1 Like

Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
I'm in the ketu area and my internet had been horrible for over a week now, I have 20gb on my bundle expiring next week too. Glo why?
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by Youngpo413: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
This too shall pass.
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by Omooba77: 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
LightandDarkness:
I'm in the ketu area and my internet had been horrible for over a week now, I have 20gb on my bundle expiring next week too. Glo why?

It has been so bad
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by phemolala07(m): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Share wit a broda.....tanks
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by shedy03(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Omooba77:
GLO services have been rather poor around Surulere/Yaba, part of VI/Lekki Ajah Axis in the past few days till now. The internet service has been generally poor. Please are you experiencing same?
like PHCN/NEPA, network goes off anytime. network goes off when you need it most.
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by shedy03(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Omooba77:

loyal and complaining.
if Glo appreciates your loyalty, you wont have reason to complain about their service.

3 Likes

Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by Omooba77: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
shedy03:

loyal and complaining.
if Glo appreciates your loyalty, you wont have reason to complain about their service.

I have been cut off from social media and mail for most part of the day.
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by shedy03(m): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Omooba77:

I have been cut off from social media and mail for most part of the day.
i use to be a loyal customer of glo too, but not anymore.
i use my glo line to receive calls only.
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by paBuhari(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pls what is the code of MTN data subscription for N1,000?
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by Debroslink: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
I use their 4g network, and it's awesome.
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by CallofDuty(m): 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
LightandDarkness:
pls kindly share some to 08058804534...Pls don't let it waste if u're serious about having 20GB..many thanks boss...there is love in sharing.. cheesy
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Omooba77:

better port. I did yesterday
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by jaidoski(m): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
Glo here is blazing, its 4G,those on 3G are really complaining bitter, but my 4G is top notch, u can share data
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by shedy03(m): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
REDDEVILS1:
better port. I did yesterday
what network did you port to?
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
jaidoski:
Glo here is blazing, its 4G,those on 3G are really complaining bitter, but my 4G is top notch, u can share data

please where do you reside. To those saying borrow me data, all I need is 3 days of good connection and I will finish this thing quickly.
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by REDDEVILS1(m): 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
shedy03:

what network did you port to?
Airtel. But am using mtn to browse. Got data frm a reseller
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by Omooba77: 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
jaidoski:
Please how do you activate the 4G? It has been difficult connecting to outside world. Just had network few minutes ago, since so many hours ago.
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by TechPanda(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2017
I Think The Colour Of My Blood Is Green. grin
Over Here In Warri, the network has been friendly and I've Been Ruling My World. Though often times the Networks would Fails To Connect On Pc. (when Using A Moderm).
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by dukeo(m): 7:17am On Jun 10, 2017
TechPanda:
I Think The Colour Of My Blood Is Green. grin
Over Here In Warri, the network has been friendly and I've Been Ruling My World. Though often times the Networks would Fails To Connect On Pc. (when Using A Moderm).

For me, my blood ain't green o grin grin but their has been favorable. cool
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by jaidoski(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2017
LightandDarkness:

please where do you reside. To those saying borrow me data, all I need is 3 days of good connection and I will finish this thing quickly.

I reside and work around Ikeja axis, i download movies, do a whole lot, no issues at all
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by jaidoski(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2017
Omooba77:

Please how do you activate the 4G? It has been difficult connecting to outside world. Just had network few minutes ago, since so many hours ago.

All u need is a 4G SIM and a glo band compatible 4G phone, thats all
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by Behankey(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2017
Glo has been shitty. And all they spend money on is to add to their brand ambassadors instead of improving network.
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by shedy03(m): 11:07am On Jun 10, 2017
jaidoski:

is this how they will forget about their 3G data subscribers? most everyone be 4G user?
Glo is a failed network.
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
jaidoski:

I reside and work around Ikeja axis, i download movies, do a whole lot, no issues at all

I used to do that all the time with glo, just been unfortunately slow this past week except for a whole 10 minutes yesterday
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by Omooba77: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
jaidoski:

I still need to change my sim and phone ontop of this recession smiley
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by shedy03(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
Omooba77:

I still need to change my sim and phone ontop of this recession smiley
lol, cos u wan enjoy glo 4G. hahahahaha......
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by Omooba77: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
shedy03:
lol, cos u wan enjoy glo 4G. hahahahaha......
No mind me jare, pikin go chop, wife too go chop
Re: How Is GLO Network Services In You Area? by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
jaidoski:

I use Glo but no 4G in Festac where I reside. Residents waiting for 4G like forever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Which Good Phone Can I Get With 45k With Above Spec / Infinix Note 4 Pro Xpen And Pouch Available / Etisalat: Finally Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.