Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,748 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

The Life Of An Abusite - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Life Of An Abusite (683 Views)

A Day In The Life Of A University Of Uyo Student [video] / The Life Of A Ph.d Student In Picture / The Life Of A Typical Class Rep In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Life Of An Abusite by phaulzoe(m): 9:49am On Jun 09, 2017
Hey guys, am aint use in posting stuff here but i really need some help. An am Undergraduate student in Ahmadu bello university Zaria, studying Agricultural engineering and am in 400L.
I use to be a brilliant student back then in my primary and secondary school days but right now my department is making me feel as if i am dull. My result is not something to right home about of someone of my calibre. My CGPA is 3.22(Second class lower).
I have people looking up to me, some even think am a first class students, Sometimes i help in tutorials.
Most Especially my senior brother believe so much in me. He wasn't serious like me yet he graduated with a (upper credit), he use to boast of me when it comes to academic issue. Right now am really down. I don't know what to do. One spirit in me is telling to change department to a lower one. Right now i felt like leaving the School sef. The department have broken me. I know my worth. My exams are all good but my result are not always up to my expectations.
Pls guys help me out! I dont want to agree that i will be graduating with a lower class after all my sleepless night doing TDB after 5yrs.
is it right for me to change department now considering my Level?
Re: The Life Of An Abusite by jojothegreat(m): 11:14am On Jun 09, 2017
In order to overcome, you don't run from your fears..
You oh ave gone far academically and i wouldnt advice you change to another department just cus you don't want to let down those that believe in you.
Get your heads up bro, do your best, add more effort and believe in yourself.
Thats the key... You alone can save yourself.
Re: The Life Of An Abusite by Aminu212: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2017
listening
Re: The Life Of An Abusite by phaulzoe(m): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
jojothegreat:
In order to overcome, you don't run from your fears..
You oh ave gone far academically and i wouldnt advice you change to another department just cus you don't want to let down those that believe in you.
Get your heads up bro, do your best, add more effort and believe in yourself.
Thats the key... You alone can save yourself.
thanks man

(1) (Reply)

.... / Two Futarians Found Dead / Neco 2017 Chemistry Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.