Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

"I've Got Nothing To Prove" - Chris Smalling Slams 'frustrated' Jose Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I've Got Nothing To Prove" - Chris Smalling Slams 'frustrated' Jose Mourinho (459 Views)

Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling / Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd / Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I've Got Nothing To Prove" - Chris Smalling Slams 'frustrated' Jose Mourinho by offkick: 9:49am On Jun 09, 2017
Manchester United defender Chris Smalling has said that he doesn’t feel he has to prove anything to Jose Mourinho.

The Manchester United manager twice publicly questioned Smalling’s fitness and commitment during the recent domestic season which has prompted question marks around his Old Trafford future.

Mourinho questioned the defender’s absence at Swansea in November with what turned out to be a broken toe, before calling for him to be braver when returning from a knee injury sustained on England duty in March.

http://www.offkick.com/2017/06/ive-got-nothing-to-prove-chris-smalling.html

(1) (Reply)

James Rodriguez Cannot Be A Status Quo / Ander Herrera Is One Of The Smartest Players I Have Managed - Jose Mourinho / Oscar Banned & Fined After Starting A Huge Brawl In The Chinese Super League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.