Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

[free Game] Keke On The Run 2 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / [free Game] Keke On The Run 2 (1539 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[free Game] Keke On The Run 2 by justbones(m): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2017
Hi guys,
I am justbones, one of the devs at Twin Crown Studios based in Abuja, we recently made a game titled Keke on the Run 2. It's a sequel to a small game we made a while ago.
Keke on the Run 2 is an endless runner in which you drive AutoRickshaws (commonly referred to as Tuktuks or Kekes) and collect coins while avoiding other vehicles and various obstacles.
The game is available for iOS, Android and Windows 10 phones.

We would really appreciate your feedback on the game.
If you could also leave a comment, that would be terrific.

Thanks
You can download it here
http://hyperurl.co/kekerun2

Re: [free Game] Keke On The Run 2 by adenuga558(m): 10:22am On Jun 09, 2017
d keke graphic no look like real keke
Re: [free Game] Keke On The Run 2 by Olyboy16(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
adenuga558:
d keke graphic no look like real keke
abi o, where is the keke na? all i see is a toy car. BTW, you guys should fix your graphic quality; its too "babyish".
Re: [free Game] Keke On The Run 2 by adenuga558(m): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Olyboy16:

abi o, where is the keke na? all i see is a toy car. BTW, you guys should fix your graphic quality; its too "babyish".
yea babyish game lol, I still love d car beside it that look like Lamborghini
Re: [free Game] Keke On The Run 2 by Azanor(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
Olyboy16:

grin grin grin grin
I guess babyish is one way to describe it, but that's the design style the development team decided to go for, rather than super realistic which would limit the number of mobile devices that can run the game.
Regardless of the style though, it is a really fun game! I've been playing regularly for quite a while now, trying to get my name at the top of the worldwide leaderboard with the highest score wink
I'm currently in 4th place though undecided

Re: [free Game] Keke On The Run 2 by Olyboy16(m): 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
Azanor:

grin grin grin grin
I guess babyish is one way to describe it, but that's the design style the development team decided to go for, rather than super realistic which would limit the number of mobile devices that can run the game.
Regardless of the style though, it is a really fun game! I've been playing regularly for quite a while now, trying to get my name at the top of the worldwide leaderboard with the highest score wink
I'm currently in 4th place though undecided
Its nice though, the fact that your team pulled this off is worth applauding. Great Game!
Re: [free Game] Keke On The Run 2 by Azanor(m): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Olyboy16:

Its nice though, the fact that your team pulled this off is worth applauding. Great Game!

Thanks man! We try smiley
Re: [free Game] Keke On The Run 2 by SilverG33k(m): 12:30am On Jun 10, 2017
I'd like to work with you guys....

(1) (Reply)

Desktop And Mobile App Developers Needed / Incase You Need An ICT Tutor / How To Write Parallel Applications For Clusters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.