Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? (42754 Views)

NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow / Ruling On Using Toothpaste Whilst Fasting / Can A Muslim Brother Approach A Muslim Lady During The Ramadan Fasting (2) (3) (4)

Re: Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? by bakkunm: 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
chynie:
It destroys the fasting Wear tight pants and tie the thing with rope To make sure it doesn't erect again grin
you dey form baba suwe abi
Re: Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? by farihafaheemah(m): 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Adaowerri111:

that's to show how extreme this religion is, stay away from it and be liberated, embrace peace today and live long
Imagine your level ignorant, someone asked about his religion, what u could post is to type rubbish, obvious u came from hatred home, you lack home training. Read wide and travel wide to know whats invoke

Re: Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? by Walexz02(m): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
kdon0000:
Wa aleikum salam No, it doesnt spoils ones fast. It only does when one ejaculates.
Correct, simple and straight forward
Re: Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? by segebase(m): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
Maybe wen u cum it will spoil the fasting
Re: Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? by Gentlesoul96(m): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
tohpahz:
Lol. K
Smile.... And what is funny to tophaz nw...??
Re: Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? by chynie: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
bakkunm:
you dey form baba suwe abi
As the guy dey ask solution to a natural phenomenal
Re: Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? by aminu790(m): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
Adaowerri111:

that's to show how extreme this religion is, stay away from it and be liberated, embrace peace today and live long
liberated idiot

Re: Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? by Coolgent(m): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Adaowerri111:

Hello this section belong to Muslims only not 10% givers/collectors.
So get out of here!

Re: Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
what if you are addicted to mastubation and u mastubate in d night after iftar and you take your birth immediately after?
Re: Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? by Laple0541(m): 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
kdon0000:
Wa aleikum salam No, it doesnt spoils ones fast. It only does when one ejaculates.
Even if such ejaculation occurs while one is sleeping, the fast is still valid.

Re: Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? by olamurphy95(m): 2:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Salam Aleakun Muslim brothers n sisters in the room,
the topic is very interesting. I had wet dream during the day(of Ramadan). I was raising doubt whether or not my fasting was void n null.but now you people have cleared the air on the matter, May Allah reward you.

Re: Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? by Adaowerri111: 6:17am On Jun 10, 2017
aminu790:
liberated idiot

see how pained you are with this direct message of mine, easily triggered lol, when are you getting your virgins?

Re: Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? by Adaowerri111: 6:19am On Jun 10, 2017
farihafaheemah:

Imagine your level ignorant, someone asked about his religion, what u could post is to type rubbish, obvious u came from hatred home, you lack home training. Read wide and travel wide to know whats invoke

I've read and traveled and whats invoke is terrorism and extremism, is there something else you want to talk about? ohhh I forgot virgins in heaven. friend ...embrace peace and flee from evil, have a great day

Re: Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? by Sike(m): 7:22am On Jun 10, 2017
DEAR OP, NO. YOUR FASTING IS INTACT.
Re: Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? by farihafaheemah(m): 8:23am On Jun 10, 2017
Adaowerri111:

I've read and traveled and whats invoke is terrorism and extremism, is there something else you want to talk about? ohhh I forgot virgins in heaven. friend ...embrace peace and flee from evil, have a great day
Indeed u read, I don't argue and bring myself to the level of religion bigotry. Have already passed my message to you.

Re: Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? by larrygal(f): 8:48am On Jun 10, 2017
Adaowerri111:

Oponu ..so DAT your religion that your leaders(pastor) are 419/ ritualist , is the one you told me to come and embrace ...
Lakum dinukum waliyedin( dis will solve your problem)

Re: Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? by Adaowerri111: 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
larrygal:

Oponu ..so DAT your religion that your leaders(pastor) are 419/ ritualist , is the one you told me to come and embrace ...

Will prefer a 419 pastor to a terrorist any day
Re: Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? by Adaowerri111: 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
larrygal:

https://www.nairaland.com/3852087/alfa-caught-human-head-vagina

Re: Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? by acaolly1(m): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
thanks for the knowledge shared and for that guy that feels Islam is rigid, try to seek knowledge all religion preaches GOD rules and its not bad to seek knowledge of what u don't know or ure confused about.
Re: Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? by basilico: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
Seems like the OP is so brainwashed that he does not realise women get Hot too.
As usual Islam is defined by men. Women should be FGMED do that they don't get moody.
Islam sucks.

Re: Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? by acaolly1(m): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2017
basilico:
Seems like the OP is so brainwashed that he does not realise women get Hot too.
As usual Islam is defined by men. Women should be FGMED do that they don't get moody.
Islam sucks.

Go and seek knowledge idiot...this page is for Muslim and not for pagans like u. Ode
Re: Does Erection Destroy Your Fasting? by BigBrother9ja: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
mediocre:

It shall never be well with the moderator that banned me for replying this ídíot. He drew the first blood and i replied him in kind, and I'm the one that gets banned for one week . They let the nigga walk, they didn't even deem it fit to hide the terrorist's post.

Fúck you moderator, ban me again idc.

Seun, these people would ruin your forum
You get banned again tongue

Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! / A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an / Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital.