Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

How To Unlock Lg G3, Remove Lock Screen On Lg G3 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Unlock Lg G3, Remove Lock Screen On Lg G3 (404 Views)

Help Advert Display On LG TV / How To Unlock Lg G5, Remove The Lg G5 Lock Screen Pin/password/pattern / How To Unlock Lock Screen On LG G5? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Lg G3, Remove Lock Screen On Lg G3 by camonery5: 11:07am On Jun 09, 2017
"I forgot the lock screen password of my LG G3 after setting it long before, How can I do to remove it without losing my data inside?"

Looking for a simple way of how to unlock LG G3 without factory reset or losing data? No matter what is the reason that you need to remove the screen lock of your LG G3, you just need the Android Lock Screen Removal.

No matter you forgot the password on your LG G3 lock screen or just get a second-hand LG G3 and don't know the lock screen's passcode, this Android Lock Screen Removal enables you to get rid of the unknown passcode in 5 minutes, including pattern, PIN, password and fingerprint. Whatever the passcode you choose, you won't lose any data on your LG G3 by removing it with this Android Lock Screen Removal.

Step 1. Launch Android Lock Screen Removal and select the mode
Step 2. Connect your LG G3 and enter the download mode on your device
Step 3. Download recovery package and remove the lock screen on LG G3

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Beyonce And Jayz’s Twins Are Not Yet Discharged From Hospital / Predict/prophesy Subjects Of Threads To Be Pushed To The Front Page By The Mods / Cristiano Ronaldo The Mr. Versatile.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.