Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

I Haven't Seen My Jamb Score. Please What's Happening? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Haven't Seen My Jamb Score. Please What's Happening? (942 Views)

I Have Seen My Jamb Result And Am Not Happy How Can I Be Heard / I Haven't Seen My JAMB Result / Yay! I Have Seen My Scores (15th May) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Haven't Seen My Jamb Score. Please What's Happening? by porchster: 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
Can someone tell me what is happening to my jamb score? I wrote my jamb on the 15th in one of the approved centres in sapele Delta state hoping that my score would be out in a week later. But Unfortunately, up till this moment I haven't seen my score, and jamb didn't send any massage to for the delay. Because if it was examination malpractice, jamb should have notified me if peradventure I was involved examination malpractice and some mark would have been deducted. But up till now I haven't seen my score.

Pls lalasticlala help a brother out. Have been panicking for several days now after exhausting myself for preparation.
Re: I Haven't Seen My Jamb Score. Please What's Happening? by olatunyemi(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
my sister is also having the exact issue, the case has been reported to one of the jamb office but no feedback yet
Re: I Haven't Seen My Jamb Score. Please What's Happening? by porchster: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
olatunyemi:
my sister is also having the exact issue, the case has been reported to one of the jamb office but no feedback yet

How can a centre's fault become the candidates' fault? It somewhat annoying. They should speak up. Cos I need to see my score

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Seen My Jamb Score. Please What's Happening? by dedecoder: 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
You are not alone in the ordeal bro. Some centers had issues and JAMB has decided to "ask" the candidates and not the center. Most centers in Warri and Kemade in Ife (Osun) are having the same challenge. Hope the issue is resolved quickly and the innocent ones spared.

Keep hoping and waiting for the best.
Re: I Haven't Seen My Jamb Score. Please What's Happening? by Fuckallmods: 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jamb released results of people who indulged in malpractice but won't release the innocent ones' result. I'm really tired of waiting. Last year it was bad network at the centre, this year it's withholding results. The worst part is that you can't register for pre science for the time being without jamb results

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Seen My Jamb Score. Please What's Happening? by Fuckallmods: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2017
porchster:
Can someone tell me what is happening to my jamb score? I wrote my jamb on the 15th in one of the approved centres in sapele Delta state hoping that my score would be out in a week later. But Unfortunately, up till this moment I haven't seen my score, and jamb didn't send any massage to for the delay. Because if it was examination malpractice, jamb should have notified me if peradventure I was involved examination malpractice and some mark would have been deducted. But up till now I haven't seen my score.

Pls lalasticlala help a brother out. Have been panicking for several days now after exhausting myself for preparation.
have you seen it now?
Re: I Haven't Seen My Jamb Score. Please What's Happening? by porchster: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2017
Fuckallmods:
have you seen it now?
Haven't seen it
Re: I Haven't Seen My Jamb Score. Please What's Happening? by Fuckallmods: 10:48am On Jun 14, 2017
porchster:

Haven't seen it
they released results yesterday
Re: I Haven't Seen My Jamb Score. Please What's Happening? by porchster: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2017
Fuckallmods:
they released results yesterday
Still showing no result yet

(1) (Reply)

A Sure Way To Study In Canada. / Apply For Delta State Scholarship Award Scheme / EX SUG PRO Calls Out Kogi State Government Over Bursary Funds Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.