Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Overcoming Financial Instability On Campus: Ways To Make Money As A Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Overcoming Financial Instability On Campus: Ways To Make Money As A Student (347 Views)

Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student / Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Financial Instability On Campus: Ways To Make Money As A Student by campusmuster: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
Talking about financial instability as a student, if we have an association, I would have been its president since my first year at school was no fun. There are a lot of monetary ideas, but the question is how many of them work?

You spend a lot of time and resources to access this tips, only to find out that they do not have a directory, no solid plan for your application and a sense of impossibility.

Academics (studying) is very interesting when you have spare cash to take care of yourself, buy study material, pay dues without being harassed or forced to (by crazy course representatives), etc.

Most of the students trek a long distance to school almost every day, not because they are happy doing it, but because they do not have enough money to take the taxi. You do not need to contact home all the time over simple issues you should fix on your own.

It did not take an accountant or entrepreneur to advise me on how to make money while in school. After my first hunger experience during my 100 level, my brain was open to realism and ideas started flowing in

First, I realised that I am a Graphic designer, and the were lots of programs going on in and outside the school. From birthday parties, get-together, house parties, campus fellowship programs, etc. I opted to help design their flyers, posters, complimentary cards for staff and some working class students.

I also manage blogs and Facebook page of businesses around the campus.

There is this female colleague of mine, who attended a fashion designing school before she was offered admission. She makes interior decorations for fellowships and birthdays, she would also sew beautiful dresses for the female student and she earns heavily.

Being broke in school is a personal decision, if you can rearrange your schedule, time yourself, open your mind to new ideas, study your environment and advertise yourself, then money will be inevitable.

I have listed out 7 easy ways to make money while in school without affecting your academics
See steps: https://campusmuster.com/student-overcoming-financial-instability/

(1) (Reply)

NDU Postgraduate Admission Form 2017/18 Is Out / Latest Cisco 300-365 Practice Exam Questions | Pass 300-365 Test Easily / Benefits Of Praying Together As A Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.