Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Health Care VS God Care - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Health Care VS God Care (311 Views)

Could It Be Satan Vs God / Satan Vs God, Who Killed More In The Bible / Does God Care? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Care VS God Care by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
My mum is a nurse. So I went to her office this evening and meet a man shouting there is no God! There was never one! Telling my mum to stop believing in fantancy and making mockery of a woman on bed. "Where is your God? His angels did not deliver your prayers? I was speechless. Straight to what happened. The wife has a record of 2 successful C.S. She is a Christian and surprisingly has an uneducated husband who somehow became an atheist(I used to think atheism comes with education) when the wife has the second C.S, he has no believe at all for God anymore because he claimed that no matter how much they pray or have faith she still won't give birth on her own, but the wife on the other hand is a woman who believe absolutely in God and everything partaking to it, including prayers, anointing oil, fasting etc.
Today she was in labour again with with 100% faith that she will be delivered of the baby without an operation, she has prayed, fasted, water and anointing oil from church, go to mountain. She was so positive, praying hard, so is my mum with maximum faith and a Christian too, with other nurses and the doctor on duty but sadly she still couldn't make the birth on her on, she has to be taken to the C.S room.
Sadly they also lost the baby but the mother was well.
So my question is, have you ever had a miracle health care. Ever had an experience where prayer changed a very bad situation at point of need? How can one being such an husband to believe?
Health care vs God care.. dies health care depends on God care?

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Do You Know: Evans Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? / What Is Eternal Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.