Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Wow Now I Believe School Is Important!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wow Now I Believe School Is Important!! (383 Views)

I Made A Third Class Now I Have An Msc About To Apply For My Phd / School is not a scam / 7 Signs That School Is Not For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow Now I Believe School Is Important!! by datgoaldigger1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
OBIORA OBUEKWE *KELECHI OFOMA

CHRONICLES OF A STONER.

I'v never been an admirer of school,never really enjoyed going to school.
I speak negatively about it at almost any opportunity I gt at a conversation.
Today I met Kelechi OFOMA and today my perception on school has changed, most times we are influenced so much in our life that we loose sight of who are or who we ought to be. We try to please Society, our parents and the NORM Of life .My friend told me that school is important but what's important is what school you go to.
You can't judge a fish by its ability to climb trees. We have aspiring engineers, lawyer right now in schools that will never make it to their full potential for the single reason that they are in school because they are in the WRONG SCHOOL.
Yes school is important but which kind of school there are extremely talented actors in our school but they are wasting thier potential why because they are in school of Medicine, Engineering or Law when you should be in a school of ACTING, OR MUSIC.
Now I believe school is important but which kind of SCHOOL are you meant to be in where is your SCHOOL.
The two greatest days in a mans life is the day he was born and the day he finds out why. If your still living life for society and your family then my friend you haven't started living at all.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Assurance(qa) Online Training Course / This Grades Make Me Feel Inferior / 3 Movie Stars With No Oscar award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.