Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,831 members, 7,824,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Enter The Mob - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Enter The Mob (4564 Views)

Is It Right To Enter Into Another Relationship Once You Break Up With Your EX / How To Win A FREE Book And Enter The Raffle For A Kindle Fire Or 10k / Seven Leadership Principles To Learn From An Eagle As You Enter 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
"Yeah, work is pretty tough on me these days, shower? That can sure wait, now, I'll ride to dreamland." Her voice trailed off as she drifted into a solemn sleep.

Deep in his mind he evaluated the beauty of both angels in his new paradise. Michelle has a svelte straight body, with a spangly set of teeth that adorned her beauty. Where Pat was endowed with the gift of the worlds. He deduced from his mental evaluation that Michelle was way better than Pat, though the value were a bit close. Both ladies are sure a masterpiece of a master's great art."Beauty now I see you, you can't hide no more." Then he smiled and slumped headfirst onto the bed.

Tide from her secret where, danced into view along with evening. The red hot sun was minutes from setting, a laughter erupted from within the apartment.

"Oh, God you're so funny Gabe." Said Pat, as she went into another laughing fit."You're a big damn comedian, mind if I introduce you to a comedian friend of mine?"

"I'll be looking up to that." A sound came from behind him and he glanced back. Few meters away stood Michelle in a purple sleeveless gown. Making contact with her gleaming eyes, he lost himself in her. Michelle was just one amazing angel to him, he darted his look away from the fairy queen and quickly offered her a seat on the loveseat.

"Don't tell me you ain't having fun pat."

"Oh, it's quite a lifetime fun, Gabe is just so fantastic." She played with her forelock, relishing every tick of the clock.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
"That's good, so are you ready to go now?"

"In as much as I'll love to stay, the sad part is I need to go. There're a lot of things I need to tend to." She stood to her feet and pulled her handbag towards her midsection."Can we go please? See you some other time Gabe."

"Alright Pat, Gabe here awaits." He grinned at her and ran a hand through his messy hair.

The sun is finally down with the street booming with activities. Few yards away, a palm tree was assailed by a gust which made peoples close by flinched for the moment.

"He's really a nice guy Michelle." They both walked in a slow-gaited manner.

"Yeah sure, you must have like him within those few hours."

"C'mon, every girl like charismatic guy, so is he your guy or a friend?" She wrinkled her face and held her by the wrist."Am sorry, I shoulda know he was your man."

Michelle flushed at her friend's remark."You can't understand Pat."

"Understand what? How badly you trip for him? Anyways, am glad you found someone."

Humans are really shallow she thought, they believed all is true without having examined them. She shook off the thought and hailed a cab, the car halted few feet from them and gave a screech.

"See you at work tomorrow Pat, perhaps I might give you a call tonight."

"Alright Michelle, and do have a wonderful time with your friend." Pat quipped, with that she pulled open the car portal, and eased herself in.

Michelle stood and watched as the car roared to life, and sped out of sight. She exhaled hard and set her face towards home.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
CHAPTER THREE:WITNESS TO THE MOB

{BENJY}

On the sunstroke street of Pathan, a jaggedly bleary-eyed man keeled along the walkway. He seemed a man from the wilderness, his face a mess with grime and his bloodshot eyes an attest that he has long been tearing. Passersby didn't seem to notice him, every soul locked in its own world.

He has brought upon himself a doom, and the most woeful part upon a sinless soul; his beloved brother. Loving ardently the cause of his misery, love was really a jerk, and now he lost all including his dear Gabe. An eerie image switches inwith his mind, before his very eyes his brother was messed pretty badly. Gabe was assaulted by four evil monsters slamming their booted feet straight into his stomach. They drove their fists into him and taunted him to fight back.

He changed his course towards a narrow street filled with stores, to his right lined several clothing stores with the sales representative accosting passers-by. Ranged Mannequins were stationed before the stores. Wild music burst forth from a nearby store. The deafening sound made his ear twitched, but he was consumed by a glowing fire from within to give a damn. Gabe was not only battered black and blue, he was also taken away from him. His life now a total loss, Sandra the girl he loved with his all was far and away as the poles, so his brother, who might belong to the netherworld now.

"I must act, I really must do something." He said to himself, the words echoing through him and making every muscles in him stiffened. With all lost, he could still fight back he thought."To my brother I own my few breath of life." He resolved to revenge no matter how bad the odds of a triumph. Registering this on his subconscious, a strong will sprout in him, and he was filled with a new strength. He dashed down the street as he yearned for revenge.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2017

{MEJA, XIN CITY}

The high-street was bursting with people walking up and down. Vendors accosting passerby, and also the rhythmic swishing of vehicles. Office blocks ranged from left to right, all filled with enterprise activities. Billboards and banners hung across the street, with a crane suspended midair few yards away before a glassy skyscraper. Pedestrians made their way along the sidewalk, each heading for something or nothing.

Gabe hiked about the street behind a man with a hooded red cloak and a denim jean. The man was a tall lean fellow with a beat headphone on. Gabe was assessing the beautiful street of Meja, he caught sight of a red bricked building with a sign post that reads 'Cinema'. Across him a blue ford van hits the asphalt at a breakneck velocity. A guy peeped out the side window scanning the street.

"I have eye on target." Said the yellow haired man looking out the window.

"Make the hit." Ordered the driver clad in a yellow polo shirt with a black white stripes, and a blue cargo pants. He slowed down the van for a maxi seconds,and the yellow haired man with a pierced earlobe aimed his Glock18 at his target.

Within a flash, three pellets gunned at the red cloaked man walking up the sidewalk, only to be saved by a man behind him.

Gabe pushed him to the ground, and watched the shots crashed into a nearby wall. He darted his look at the man."You okay?" The man nodded while pedestrians screamed in horror clutching their heads.

"Damn it!the sucker was saved by that guy, common let's get outta here." Shouted the devil looking guy. With that, the van sped out of sight.

Scared out of his wits, the red clothed man smiled down at his saviour and muttered."You saved me man."

His saviour stood upright and pulled him up."He missed you by an inch, you better run while you can."

"I owe you my life man, I should be dead by now."

"Gabe is the name." He offered and stretched out his hand.

"Am Jake." He took his hand and pressed hard on it."I owe you one man, I stick around here, you can see me in a pub ten blocks from here. Thanks so much Gabe." He winked at him and hurried away.

Gabe heaved a sigh, and resolved his pleasure walk was over for the day. He walked onward home.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Five comments for the continuity of this hit, please lemme know if you are feeling this
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 3:04am On Jun 18, 2017
The day was benighted outside, and the only source of illumination in the apartment coming from the bedside table lamp with an orange colored glow. Michelle was wearing a blue nightdress with her hair packed in a bun. She sat down on the chaise-lounge with her legs crossed.

"So how was today?" She broke the silence within the room.

"Pretty good, something funny happened earlier on the street today." He walked to the two-seater sofa and plank down on it.

"What happened? Gist me straight away." She shifted her weight and settled to hear his tale with a rapt attention.

"I was having a walk on the high-street and there was a blue van cutting from across my position. Within a flash a gun went off thrice."

"Oh my good God." She cuts in with her eyes filled with gloom.

"Not to worry Michelle, I saved the guy before the shots made contact with him." A lump went down his pharynx as he glanced down at the beautiful angel sitting across him.

"That's a relief, I was wondering why I didn't get to hear about the incident. But since you saved the day, you deserved something special." She stood to her feet and walked over to him, then she took him out of the world, when she bent over and planted a peck on his both cheeks. With that she headed for the bed and slumped onto it."There're real bad guys in the city Gabe, be on the look out for them."

Quivering with the action few minutes in the past. He replayed the peck at a slower key frame, wondering if he was daydreaming. A hushed sound from behind dispelled the images from his mind and he glanced behind him watching her smiled at him.

"Goodnight Gabe." She uttered with sleepy-eyes.

"G'night." He replied with a crooked smile playing on his curvy lips.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 3:06am On Jun 18, 2017

The orient sun shone brightly at its fullest grace smiling down on souls above ground. Meja was ever a city bursting with activities, also a commercial zone of Xin city and a paradise on Earth. The streets are beautifully laid out with nature dearly touch.

Gabe scrambled amidst the throng making their way on the sidewalk. Sweat dripped off his brow and raced down to the ground. He was dressed in a pink nylon T-shirt soaked by his own sudate.

He has made questing for Jake his mission and he sought after his own treasure. He stood before a signpost with an assorted little colored bulbs which reads 'Pub'. He took several intake of fresh air before walking into where his treasure lies.

Inside the pub was silent as a graveyard with few customers hanging around the corners. A dark haired tart accosted him, running her neatly manicured fingers across his face. She reeked of whiskey and an odd fragrant. She brought her mouth towards his ear and sucked at it.

"Want some nice time sweetheart?" She ran her hand across his chest."You know what I smell in you?" She muttered against his earlobe."Beauty, I smell beauty."

"Am here for someone, his name is Jake." He exhaled and cringed as the tall svelte tart continued with her pleasure torture.

"What a sweet voice you got. Anyways, Jake is around somewhere in here. Mind if I take you to him?"

"I'll be glad you do." He grinned down at her and assessed her figure. Not that bad he thought and shook off the thought.

"Nice teeth, I wonder if you're human." She whispered and led him to Jake.

Jake was seated among two other guys, the first a dark skinned man with a muscular body frame, a scar ran across his left cheek and he fixed his hand around a beer mug. The other was hefty with a flat top barb. His lips were burnt with a black bruise on them. He has a big jaw with a crooked ear. At the sight of Gabe, Jake bolted to his feet and smiled down at him. He walked up to him and embraced him lightly.

"Welcome Gabe, I know you'll surely show up. Guys meet my man Gabe." The two other guys grunted their greetings and continued to converse. Jake reached into his pants pocket and brought out a bill which he squeezed into the tart's hand."Thank you Becky."he offered.

"You're always welcome Jake." She smiled at him and turned on her heels, winking at Gabe as she walked out of eyeshot.

"How're you doing man? C'mon, let's take a seat with my friends." He walked him over to their joint and offered him a seat.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 3:07am On Jun 18, 2017
"Am good and you?" He scanned around the pub and caught sight of a man taking a puff at a hookah, he puffed out a thick smoke and later gulped at his vodka.

"Am fine fine, always always fine. Lemme introduce you to my friends, here.." He dabbed the shoulder of the scarred face man."Is my man Scar and the other guy is Magic, guys meet Gabe, the guy that make the living out of me yesterday."

"Hi guys, nice to me ya both." He thrusts his hand forward to them, to his surprise they ignored him.

"C'mon guys, Gabe here is a friend." He patted him by the shoulder and blinked at him."You know what Gabe? I think we both take a walk."

"Alright, I guess that will be better." He stood to his feet and darted his look from Magic, who dipped his hand into his black pants pocket and brought out a ranging bull. All inwith him twitched at the sight of the gun, and he summoned his defences to braced himself.

"Common, let's go bud, that's just a play thing." He walked him out of the pub.

" I can see you're a little bit nervous, that's Magic's way of teasing newbies." Jake ignited a cigar and took a Long puff at it.

"He teases with gun? That's kinda weird." Jake let out a laugh, Gabe pulled a face and clenched his jaw.

"Gun?weird? That's two separate things Gabe." He offered him his smoke, but was turned down."Alright then, are you new in town?"

"Yeah, I was here couple of days ago"

"Now I see, you'll get to know how things are run soon." He sniffled and licked at his upper lip.

"You better get going now, those guys might still be gunning for you." He glanced across the street, the sidewalk was filled with pedestrians hastily making their way to their targets. Few yards away stood a busker plucking at the strings of his mandolin with few folks relishing the smooth sound from the stringed instrument.

"Gabe, I'll need a hand tomorrow for a task. Should I count on you to be there for me?"

"Alright, I'll try and show up." He gazed at his squint-eyes and saw a scar on his pointed nose.

"Thank you man." He stroked his shoulder and dashed towards the pub at an Olympian pace.

Images from the pub poured into his subconscious mind;Becky, Scar and the teasing Magic. From what happened within those few minutes he percepted why Jake was assailed by those guys. 'He's sure one hellbred guy'.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 6:48am On Jun 18, 2017
Cooljoe, mulan21 and galacious1
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
CHAPTER FOUR:A LITTLE BIG LESSON

{Jake}

The wee hours of the dawn was hazy with the street silent as thought. A black Audi zipped across the street at an intense speed. The windshield of the car was bedewed. The driver activated the wiper blades which helps clear his vision on the asphalt. A slow-tempo music was playing through the car speakers, the car satnav displayed the map of the city in blue-white color and the driver steadied hands were placed on the wheel.

He was dressed in a black hooded sweatshirt, and a black three-quarter jean. He has a scarred pointy nose, delicate well formed lips, soft dimpled cheeks and a thick eyelids and lashes. His squint-eyes made him look hellish, he has covered three miles within forty minutes, all herald to his crazy driving rate. He bit down at his lower lip wanting an end to the boredom ride.

Jake pulled over in front of a yellow painted duplex, and alighted slamming the car's portal shut. He eyed the building and walked down the drive in his elegant gait.

The sitting room wall was gold coated with an orange stripes running on its gold layer. There were several settees across the room, a chandelier hung from the ceiling with a white glow. An aquarium was stationed at the leftmost corner of the room. Jake rested his back on the brown-black colored settee. At the sound of a footstep approaching from the wooden floor boarded staircase across him, he quickly jumped to his feet.

"Jake the Scorpio" said a deep voice climbing down the stairs. Within a twinkle, the man came into view. He was a tall broad shouldered man, with a structured body and pecs. He has a broad jaw and well defined cheekbones. His face was covered by a white panama hat, its brim falling few meters from his eyes.

"Let's get straight to business." Jake blurted, gazing at the man white hued moustache and attilio.

"Good, you want business let's get at it." He walked past Jake brushing his shoulder lightly."There's this fucker named Andy, he bleeped with me quite a lot, and I want his ass kicked." He lighted his smoking pipe and took a puff, he exhaled and a smoke flew across his head."I want to teach him a lesson ."

"What lesson this time?" He asked turning to face the man.

"A little big lesson." He turned and set his gaze on Jake. He dipped his hand into his suit pocket and brought a soft bag containing a white powdered substance."This will do the job." He hurled the sachet at him.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
"Hell dust? What do you want me to do with this?" He wore a quizzical look.

"He's heading out of the city today, his flight is scheduled 12:00 pm. You'll play my delivery man." He hurtled a brown envelope at him."Give him that, and slip in the hell dust in his pocket, then we're done teaching some morals."

"Just that?" Jake stared at him skeptically.

"We're done Scorpio, his details are on the sofa beside you." With that he walked out of eyeshot, only the creaking staircase boards tells he was away.

Jake picked up the details and made his way out the building.

The fog has given way, and a bright crystal clear day emerged. The building was located at the outskirt of Meja with few buildings around.

Jake hopped in his ride and kicked the car engine alive. He stepped on the throttle and zipped out of sight.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Gabe has just walked out of the shower cubicle, he was wearing a black boxer shorts with a stripe running vertically on its side. He scrubbed his hair with the white bath towel and head for the room.

Standing alone in the room, he applied a cream on his messy crew cut hair which made his hair shone blackish like a fusain. He heard footsteps on the porch and glanced behind his back.

The door sprung open and gave a creaking sound, before him stood Michelle dressed in a pink tank top, and a blue cycling shorts with a reddish blue trainers. She was panting after returning from her aerobics, which she performed once in a week. She removed her rainbowed bosom hat and walked straight to the portable refrigerator.

"Going somewhere?" She opened the bottle water screw and downed it all in a single gulp.

"Yeah, I'm seeing Jake today." He walked up to her and stood inches away from her.

"Jake? The guy on the street the other time right?" She seemed to have triumph over her hypoxia, and the sudate on her face has dried.

"Yeah, how do I look in this?' He asked and glimpsed at himself.

"You're looking good, are you guys going women hunting?" She chortled at her own remarks.

"No Michelle, I better get going now. I'll be back in few hours." He dashed out of the apartment with his heavy footsteps reverberating through the apartment.

Michelle stood in silence and imagined her last few words. Was he really looking good? He's far from that she thought. Not a word could describe how pretty handsome he was. She walked straightaway to the bathroom.

Scampering amidst the pedestrians on the pavement, Gabe doesn't give a hang on the view of the street. He mustn't fail Jake he thought as he longed for what awaits him at the pub. His first time there sent down chills down his spine, and here he was again longing to visit the shivery where.

'Five minutes earlier man." The words cut through him like a jagged knife, he glanced to his left, and there he stood beside a black Audi machine clad in a black hooded sweatshirt,and a black three-quarter jean. His dressing gave him an eerie aura and reminded Gabe of the black evil looking ogre called 'Mensah'.

"I never thought I'll make it." He walked up to him.

"C'mon, we've got something waiting. Hop in the car." He walked about the ride and slid into the driver's seat.

"Your ride?" His face painted in a quizzical portrait.

"You love her?" He asked, turning on the car ignition. He revved up the car engine and pulled into the motorway.

"So, what's it you're up to?" He buckled the seatbelt and scanned the ride.

The black leathered backseat looked firm with a porn magazine placed on it. The front page was covered by a slender brunette lady with a large revealed bosom. She wore a yellow bikini pants with a pink platform shoe. She gripped hard on a yellow coated Love Machine which she licked at.

"We're seeing someone." He replied and scrabbled for something within his jean pocket. Gabe stared at him inquisitively, few seconds later he brought out a sachet containing a whitish powder." You'll try and slip this into his pocket." He handed over the small soft bag to him.

"This?" He stared at the sachet with a questioning look, and stuffed it into his pocket without a second thought of what the unidentified powder was.

Jake stalled the car in front of a brown painted bungalow, a lawn was at the forepart of the building with a white hued lawn chair placed at a corner.

"C'mon, let's meet Andy." He clutched a brown envelope in his right hand as they walked past the green lawn.

A lawnmower was stationed on the porch of the building. Gabe spat on the lawn and caught sight of a white poodle dog, it whined and turn away, running into the distance.

Jake grabbed the doorknocker and hit the device thrice. He glanced about chewing on his lower lip. A sound came from within the house, then the wooden door squeaked as it open.

"You're Andy right?" He asked, darting his look about the room.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
"Yeah, Jake?" Jake nodded and they both shook hands.

"Here is my friend Gabe." He smiled down at him.

"Hi Andy, nice meeting you." He stared at him with his hand outstretched.

"Hey." Andy took his hand calmly, releasing his grip seconds later."I was skeptic you'll make it on time, I've got a flight scheduled few minutes away."

"Here." He handed him the brown wrapper."We gotta go now."

"Oh, he stick to his word. Lemme get you something at least." He turned the envelope in his hand, and took a deep breath.

The room was dimly lit with sun rays peeping through the window. An airflow was directed at them from the above hung ceiling fan. A LCD television was fitted on the right wall in the room. A glassy center table sat at the middle of the room with a flower vase placed aloft it. Portraits pictures hung across the wall in a bewildering array.

"We'll go now if you won't mind." Jake blurted.

"Alright, you're good." He led them to the door and pulled it open. In a millisecond, Gabe slipped in the sachet into his pocket as he walked them to the lawn."See you some other time guys." He turned on his heels and walked back into the building.

Jake stared at Gabe with a quizzical look as they stood motionless on the lawn. Gabe scowled at him and later let out an assuring smile.

"Done Jake." He whispered and strode briskly onward the black Audi."I got something waiting Jake."

Jake hurried to him and stroked his shoulder."What's that?" He asked curiously.

"Michelle is waiting Jake." He pulled open the car portal and slid into the death seat.

"And who's Michelle?" He turned on the ignition and sped off.

"A friend, a good dearly friend." He replied in a faint voice.

The airport terminal was filled to bursting with a lady's voice announcing over the intercom, so the graceful gliding of swift-footed people over the glinting floor;some carrying a hand luggage while some clutched their suitcase closely. Luggages glided over the conveyor with the eds scanning them.

Andy was wearing a sunglasses, with a black leather jacket and a black tight-fitting jean. He was chewing a gum, not giving a hang about anything in the world.

A drug enforcement Agent with a grey waistcoat over a green striped shirt scrambled after Andy. An improvised x-ray vision goggles was stuck to his eyes. He had spotted something on him earlier.

"Am sorry sir, you'll have to come with me now." He said with politeness, trying to suppress the scowl about to play on his face.

"What for?" Andy grimaced, glancing down at him.

"I'm not in the best position to explain sir." He muttered something into the comm."You must see my captain please." He led him straight to his captain.

The stoned-face captain was clad in a blue blazer and a black creased trousers. He held the small soft bag to his face and smiled evilly at Andy."Can you please explain how this got into your pocket sir?" he stood to his feet tapping the glass table in a rhythmic tone.

Andy sudate profusely, the air conditioned office seemed a hellhole. His wits was failing him, so he was unable to make the right words."I can't really tell myself." He muttered, clenching his fist.

"Good enough, I bet you know the consequence of this Mr Andy." He picked up a dart and hurled it at the dartboard across the room. The dart missed the bullseye by an inch.

Andy ran his tongue over his lips as it dawned on him that Jake had pulled the shit on him. Sammy has played dirty on him using Jake as the delivery man."Bleep me!" He barked through clenched teeth.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
CHAPTER FIVE: SAVING YOUR OWN

PATHAN, CATHEDRAL CHURCHYARD

{Benjy}

The churchyard was tranquil, it breezes at the time of the day. The lawn Earth stretched out like a mat with tombstones scattered about. Several sycamore trees stood upright with birds reaching out for their perches. Crowds were massing before a dugout, all clad in blacks. They sang a threnode while a white casket placed on a bier stood before them. A grey hued haired priest stood before the mass with his arms folded at his back. He was dressed in a cassock with a white cruciform embossed on it.

A young pretty lady stood with her head inclined towards the sky, her brown -black eyes tearing copiously. The priest commenced the mass, while some of the crowds whimpered. A wreath was laid upon the casket which has golden hinges.

An eagle flew across the sky flapping its strong wings swiftly. The mass has ended and the pallbearers lifted the casket off the bier, lowering it six feet under. The earth was levelled minutes later.

A bearded man stood motionlessly few meters away from the massing crowds. His blackish moustache formed an odd shape, his hand was pressed tightly on a hidden device. Now comes the moment he thought, the minute his whole life depended on. His mouth was filled with saliva, with the will for revenge coursing through his body. He sighed sadly and eyed his target with rage. Then he walked across to him, taking each steps with a vindictive urge.

"Boss, we need to get you home now." Offered a black suited man with a black pair of shades.

"No, I'll have some minutes alone with Rolland." Muttered a broad faced man with a shaved head and thick lips. He removed his specs and walked towards the now levelled earth. His broad arms were crossed at his back, while he stood in silence over the grave.

The revenge stricken bearded man walked at a swiftly pace towards the bereaved man with a bravado.

"Hey!" Shouted another black suited man with thick eyebrows and hugely shoulders. He dashed after the man sensing a bad omen.

Benjy hugged his target from behind and pressed at the cap Inwith his fingers. A deafening sound boomed through the churchyard, dispersing the high perched birds on the trees.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2017

MEJA

Michelle lunged into her apartment, slamming the door shut behind her. She clutched two orange shopping bags in both hands. She looked worn out by the day's work and reeled across the room, dropping the bags on the loveseat. Eyeing the bed, the distance to it seems faraway, but something in her pepped her up to raced to her bed. She slumped into the bed with her backside, and stared at the white coated ceiling. She pulled off her brown shirt and was left with her blue tank top.

The thought of meeting his absence shuddered her as she licked her upper lip and blinked. Had her surprisal mission ended a fairytale? She had bought him some new wears on her way home and had imagined how he'll jumped at her, like a lion pouncing on its prey seeing her little big surprise. That moment is yet away, he should perhaps clutched her, and wrapped her in his arms. She smiled at the thought and lost it to sleep.

{HOTEL RIVENA}

The ground foyer of hotel Rivena was roomy with several chandeliers hung from the ceiling. The floorboards made of maple tree shone slithery smooth. A big silver clock was placed on the wall which was coated cream. Swift-footed attendants walked about the hall and accosted customers wearing a smile.

Gabe stood before a fair complexioned receptionist with a curly hair, she had applied a red lipstick on her thin well formed lips. Her eyelids were bluish and her lashes stood straight. His hand was placed on the brown polished counter, he assessed the piece of furniture to be made of an oak tree. A Sony camera was inches away from his hand, he mumbled some words to the lady, and she grinned at him. They conversed in a slow susurrus manner for a while, then she keyed him. He smiled his thanks and head for his room.

He walked up into an elevator, with three young looking people occupying a place In it. A man he assessed to be in his late forties with a clean shaven face clutched a black briefcase in his right hand. The two other chubby ladies smiled radiantly at him, but he ignored them, focusing on the task at hand.

At the pub, Jake had briefed him on his supposed mission. He had said his target was a famed politician in the city, and he'll be checking in here at Rivena by twelve o'clock midday. Jake has chalked up a plot, and his role was to play the lens man. Jake had gotten a femme fatale for the job, she will anchored the show, spending a hell good time with the target. Gabe wondered what the modern Delilah would look like. He resolved it'll be one of the tarts from the pub, or maybe one of Jake's wenches.

Gabe stood before a door with an embedded plastic font which reads '107'. He pushed open the door and it slid open without a sound. The room was fairly roomy with a pendant hung from the ceiling. A king size bed was stationed beside the Venetian blind, the slat were drawn, and through the blind the city view could be seen.

The plan was simple, the tart who is to roll in the hay with the man must make sure the door isn't locked. Gabe checking in was just a smokescreen to access the plan. To his surprise, the femme fatale was 'Becky' the tart he met at the pub. She was bouncing rhythmically on the man, the man's member giving her a pleasure pain. She moaned in muffled tones and glanced behind her back. At the sight of Gabe, she took the love making into a peppy realm.

Awe struck, Gabe brought the camera close to his face and took several snapshots, the photoflash was unattached to the camera which disenabled it to give a flash. He made out of the room in apace, sighing as he hurried his way through the hallway."Becky the modern Delilah." He said, as he tried to lock out the lovemaking scene from flooding into his mind threshold.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Enter the mob is getting hot peeps! Kindly comment on the updates so far. More updates on the way!!! Love ya'll.
Re: Enter The Mob by Divepen1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Next time when Antispambots bans you, mail the mod. You don't need to delete your account.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Divepen1:
Next time when Antispambots bans you, mail the mod. You don't need to delete your thread.

Thanks for the Gen bro.. Am really glad you care

1 Like

Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2017

"Good job man, that's a brilliant one from you Gabe." He patted his shoulder, laughing as he fixed his gaze on the photos.

"Becky is a real bad ass." Magic grunted. He was sipping at his beer with thick head of froth on his upper lip.

"I gotta Bleep this wench, and make her cry pretty badly." Blurted Scar. Both weirdos laughed at the remarks.

"I gotta go." Gabe leaped off the long legged stool and scowled at the deranged fellow athwart him, both in a riant fit.

"You earn yourself respect man." Jake grasped at a pink carrier bag sitting on the blackish hued counter.

He gaped down at Jake's outstretched arm with his mind playing the hotel scene in a fast succession.

"For you Gabe, it's just wears."

"Oh, thank you Jake, that's really kind of you." He stared into his squint-eyes and smiled his thanks

The door creaked as it was slowly opened by Gabe, a sound from within the apartment assured him someone was inside. He clutched the bag in his right hand, walking with slow steps."Michelle! Michelle!!" He called and stood upon his guard. Michelle walked into view with a coca cola drink in her hand. She was wearing a black camisole over a grey tight fitting trousers. She wears a smile on her oval shaped face.

"You're back, mind a drink?" She asked as she took several steps and stood a few feet from him.

"Oh, thank you. Jake got me some wears." He blurted, wearing a gratified look.

The word struck her like a volcano, and she thought her Surprisal mission is a game over. She had bought him wears earlier, and here again he stood with a carrier bag which enwraps another. Humor drained from her face within a flash, and she quickly forced out a chortle. "Oh, that's good." She replied, placing tha can drink on a glassy stool."One minute please." She walked back into the kitchen.

Gabe sunk into the sofa placing the pink bag at his feet, the airflow from the standing fan oozed into his pores. He exhaled, and every muscles in him relaxed. He shut his eyes, shutting out all past images queued up before his mind.

When he reopened his eyes, Michelle was standing inches away with two orange shopping bags in her both hands. An all angelic smile played on her lips.

"I got you some wears earlier, but since I met your absence. I couldn't deliver you my Surprisal bomb." To her amazement, he pulled her to himself and wrapped his arms around her. She gave in to the warmth glowing at that very moment. She placed her head closely in his chest and felt the thumping of his heart.

He rubbed his chin over her dark glinting hair, and tightened his clutch."Thank you." He whispered with the continuous caressing of his chin.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2017

{JAKE}

Jake leaned on the wall at the far left corner of his living room. His body was bore by his left leg, while his right was placed on the wall, his knee protruded horizontally. A cell phone was pressed closely to his right ear. He wore a devilish grin relishing the pain suffered by the timid voice at the other end of the call.

The voice heaved a deep sigh muttering."What's your price?"

"I'll take it you're a man of great ambition Quincey." Jake replied mildly." if those pictures were leaked for the masses to see, i bet you know what that means for your political career." His voice growing menacing.

"I sure do, and that's why I want to buy my secret." The man's goading tone falling below conversation level."Wanting it to end forever in shadows."

"Good good Quincey." Jake sniggered." Anyway my price is a token of ten million, then your secret will never the light again."

A blinking silence took over at the other end of the call. Jake deepened breath engrasped the silence. He knew he had driven the man to the end of the road, now he had no choice but to dance to Jake's tune.

"Alright, we have a deal." Quicey rasp voice galvanized Jake who was lost in thought of the wonders of how a man mistake could be his weakness.

"You'll receive my account details Mr. Quincey." Jake replied."I'll be sure to discard every memories of your time with Becky, you can keep yours as a souvenir." Then the call ended. Jake tossed his cell phone at the couch, sauntering into his bedroom in a swaggering gait.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
Incoming peeps!!!
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
The next updates holds out an adventure into gangdom
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 12:07am On Jun 21, 2017
Please kindly leave a comment if you're feeling this!
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 3:05am On Jun 21, 2017
You're all welcome to the criminal class fellaz
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 1:03am On Jun 22, 2017

Clouds of thick smoke billowed in the pub with scotch and tobacco reeking in the air. People were mounted on bar stool at several corners in the hall, tarts dressed in odd skimpy clothes loomed about soliciting customers.

Becky raced down from behind Gabe, she was wearing a black bra revealing half of her tit, her red translucent miniskirt shows her plump rump. She tapped his shoulder and grinned at him."Hi handsome."

Her breath was a mixture of vodka-gin, he darted his look from her tit wearing a smile on his face."Hey, what's up?"

"Am fine, you look pretty hot at the hotel." She pulled him closer, fixating her gaze on him."I want a taste of you boy." She licked at his nose.

Jake was puffing at a cigar with his left hand placed around the rim of a mug filled with martini."Hey bud, what do you do?" He puffed out a light smoke.

Gabe was clad in a red button down collar sleeved shirt, his purple cargo pants sagging slightly below his waist."Am pretty good." He mounted on a stool, exhaling deeply."What of your guys?"

"Out of town , you should see this man." He glided a photograph across the shimmering counter.

Gabe picked up the photograph and glanced at it. His mouth fell ajar in astonishment."This is Michele, how do you get this Jake?"

"How do I get it doesn't seem to matter now bud." He downed the martini in a gulp, and winced as the drink seared down his throat."What counts will happen in few hours time."

"What's that Jake?" He asked with curiosity painted on his face.

"Yellow shatto, one if the biggest mob in town will be hitting the police department real hard today." He ran his fingers over his temple."And am pretty sure your girlfriend is a cop."

"Are you telling me Michelle is in a grave danger?" He shifted his weight in the bar stool.

"A hell big one Gabe." He whispered.

Gabe leaped to his feet, he fixated his alarmed look on him."I'll ask you a favour Jake.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 2:09am On Jun 22, 2017
What favour man?" He asked, spreading his arms in an all welcome manner.

"I'll need cash Jake." He said in a faint voice.

The black cab pulled over opposite the police department building. It was a railed single storey building. A metallic flagpole was raised with the city flag billowing high in the air. Police officers scrambled in and out of the building while vehicles zipped along the high-street. Cycles also moved along the cycle lane.

Gabe dashed through the pedestrian crossing in a lightning speed and accost an officer.

"Hi officer, just a minute please, ummm I seek after Michelle."

"Oh, I'll get her. Few minutes please." The ruddy complexioned officer turned on his heels and marched into the building.

Gabe sighed in relief, scanning the street. Few yards away crowds were massing into the pedestrian precinct. A clock tower stood high above a glassy skyscraper in the distance, to his right three ladies walked into an alley, while a cab pulled into the traffic from the taxi rank.

Michelle arrived with Pat, who was clothed in a blue long sleeved t-shirt and a white cotton skirt. A silver dangling earrings shone brightly on her ears.

"Hi Gabe." Pat said. She grinned with her arms falling on her waist.

"Hey, how're you doing angel?" He locked his gaze on her, assessing her beautiful figure.

She flushed at the word 'Angel' with her inner goddess smiling wondrously."Am good and you?"

"Fine, you're looking sweet." He remarked casually.

"What brings you here Gabe?" Michelle inquired with a quizzical look. She looks beautiful In her red leather jacket, the blue tight-fitting denim jean molded her daintly legs.

"Umm, I was thinking we-we could get a bite." He spluttered.

"A bite? That's cool anyway." She darted her look from him and whispered something to Pat.

Pat pulled a face at her. How on Earth will I miss this lifetime opportunity she thought."I'll be just fine." She blurted."Shall we?"

Zebo pizzeria was filled with fancy-looking tables, with several booths skewed about the hall. There were several vacant booths, so as attractive attendants scurrying to meet the customers' wants.

Michelle face was partially hidden behind a menu. She seem to be lost or something, there were several yummy food she could order. She gulped, then gave out a grin.

"The place is real cool right?" Pat asked. She was full of mirth. Gabe gave a nod and clasped his hands."This will be my second time in here."

"When was your first? And who were you with?" Michelle inquired. She was never a cosmetic freak, always a plain beautiful her.

"You don't wanna know that girl, and you better don't." She waved her a don't try that finger. A pale blue eyed attendant came with their orders, she was elegantly dressed in a dark suit over a grey miniskirt. She placed the silver tray on the table, and turned on her heels.

Gabe took a dig at the pizza wearing a grin, he slotted in a bite of the tasty pizza, gulping it in a jiffy. The ladies were also lost in the blissful moment as they licked their lips.

A black van pulled before the police department, its side portal slid open with a bulky black masked man grasping a mounted M249 machine gun. He fired the automated gun, with shells littering the van's floorboard. Shots crashed into walls, humans, flows vases, ripping out any obstacles. Deafening crackle reverbed through the street. Panic gripped the peoples with shrieks filling the locale, people fled about the street as car owners made a u-turn.

Three colossus men climbed the van's rear, all armed with a RPG, the looks on their faces was fiendish as they took aim, firing the RPG's rocket.

An explosion was heard at Zebo pizzeria, the customers dashed towards the translucent glassy walls, staring at the now vacant street. The fourth floor run by the pizzeria was explosively void, now the whole hall was massed at a corner, staring at the gaping stock scene.

Gabe was flooded with relief seeing the damage inflicted on the once police department building, now a munition testing ground, rived apart in an astounding manner. It really was a matter of living and death, he couldn't save all, but he saved his own.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 2:11am On Jun 22, 2017
CHAPTER SIX:COMPANY OF WRONGS

Tales of mobsters like any other story has a beginning. A beginning that leads to a life of respect, blood, death and horror. Every mobster has a smooth early life like any individual, the only shift comes when a certain change comes in. When certain people comes into their lives, and change their worlds. The life once owned by the sinners is casted away, and replaced with a life that invokes fear.

Those people came into their lives as an angel promising a heaven, an enticing adventure, a world better than the craven one owned before. When they arrived, they wore their angelic garment with their devil's costume hidden in shade.

To gain access they offered the best of aid, a chance of a rebirth, playing the rose in the world of thorns. Soon as they accessed their lives, their real portrait is painted. In their world, there is nothing called favor, a help rendered today is a price to pay tomorrow.

Mobsters barely show kindness, and when they do. There are hell prices to pay. Prices that must be paid, played to live. Otherwise a sinner's world is torn and ripped apart.

Gabe has came across one, Jake was his angel demon. A friend he must live with, or will with through his living years. Jake has unlocked the part needed for Gabe's vulnerability, and now he will bend his molded will.

Gabe woke with an erect, scanning the apartment for Michelle. He felt relieved as it dawned on him that Michelle was away. She had to help with casualties, and give some reports on the catastrophic attack by the weirdo unknown attackers. He stretched his body, setting his face toward the bathroom.

Company of wrongs has served him good, saving his very own with their help . Hell must have a cool corner he thought as the warm water pattered down his back. He was glad his angels still breathe air, now he was caught in a web, a web of angels and demons, a web of good so as wrong.

Much has happened to him these gone weeks, than it has In years;parting his dearly brother, his triumph over death, meeting his guardian angel, saving a hellbroth guy. His life now a paradise hell, he dried himself, staring into the bathroom mirror. A young handsome well muscular bodied man stood before him, abs, pecs all formed daintly. He ruffled his hair, putting a wry grin on. No friend as thee walled friend, no consort as thou mirror on the wall he thought. An image of his brother flashed through his mind's eye, then tears raced down his cheeks. He wiped off the tears with the back of his palm, biding a bye to his walled friend.

{JAKE}

Jake laid his head on the polished wooden headboard of his four poster bed. A chest of drawers stood across the room beside a black polished fitted wardrobe. The dressing table was messed with shaver, comb, nail clippers and the likes. A silver clock radio was placed closely to the table lamp on the rectangular nightstand, with drawers. A purple duvet was draped over his hips, revealing his haired chest. A red haired lady traced her neatly manicured hand over his chest, she was nude, only with a pink bikini pants. Her plump tit was tickled by him, she giggled at his touch, licking his chest. He smooched hard on her protruding nipples which made her tinged with emotion.

In his mind's eye, he saw Gabe as a promising dude. All he need is to be toughened up, then a man is made. Something real precious lurks within his saviour friend that needed to be unleashed. I have gotten an eye for talent he thought, who's better at stuff like that? Than Jake the Scorpio. He's willing to make Gabe a real hard man. Just sometime, then all is done according to his charted plot.

"Want a good head?" Asked the brown-black eyed lady. Who seems a teenager with her thinned flesh skin.

"Get to work baby lady." He replied with a self-satisfied smirk on his face. The lady went under the duvet and get onset with the pleasure play. His mechanism were triggered, and a tingling sensation rushed through him."You've got hell to pay this time girl." He mumbled.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
If you've not been reading this hit, then you're sure missing out on something hot.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2017

The room was lighted by the sunray peeping through the blind, Michelle stood before the screen watching the sunstroke street. A cyclist with a red helmet cycled along the neighborhood, few yards to the left a yellow motorbike was parked near a bricked wall. She wore a red short-sleeved blouse over a green miniskirt. Her blear-eyes darted across the neighborhood, at the memory of the attack yesterday, a lump paced down her throat. Friends had died, few comatosed and the luckiest lost a limb. Gabe sat in silence on the chaise-lounge resting his chin on his palm.

"Don't you think I was lucky to be with you at the pizzeria?" She inquired, glancing at him.

"Yes you really are lucky Michelle." He maundered.

"I should be dead by now, and also Pat." She sniffled turning her face around. Tears welled in her eyes, and with a blink she was tearing and sobbing.

Gabe stood to his feet, closing the distance between them in a fast stride. He pulled her into an embrace, squeezing her arms. She lost herself in him, weeping into his sleeves. Now my angel is emotioned he thought as her muffled sob ringed in his ears.

"Thank you for saving me Gabe." She choked with emotion as she spoke."I did save you that night, and you did me a good turn." She smirked hysterically and stared into his dark eyes. He smiled down at her pressing her inches away.

"You should get some rest now." He offered.

The door to Jake's two-bedroomed apartment squeaked open. Two figures marched in shoulder to shoulder. Gabe was clad in a denim from head to foot, his baseball boots slid over the ceramic tiles.

"Welcome to my domicile Gabe, c'mon make yourself comfy." He skimmed into the bedroom.

The sitting room look strikingly enticing, an armchair was positioned beside the blue coated wall, throws were draped over it. To the right a couch posed with a scatter cushion on it. Plant pots were scattered around the corners, and a flat screen TV was fitted on the far wall. A digital surround system stood upon an occasional table. Gabe reclined on the recliner, placing his feet on the footstool relishing the exciting ambiance within the room.

The ride to Jake's apartment was a fair distance one. During the minutes in the Audi, Jake has told him something was eating at him. He had promised to tell him when they reached his place. Since that very moment, he has been curious to figure it out. He sat resolutely with a blank mind."Let it come." He repeated to himself.

Jake walked into the sitting room with a bared skin, his member was slightly erect under his white shorts."Want a drink?" He enquired, slumping into the couch beside the recliner.

"Am fine, I guess you spill what's eating at you now."

"Well, let's get at it then." He shifted his weight a trifle."Ahem, you owe me one Gabe." Gabe nodded in affirmative."Good, I help you save your friend, now let's see if you can save me also."

"Save you?" He glared at him in a quizzical mode.

"You'll get it straight now." He reached for a data file on the table, and flipped through two pages. He returned his glow at him and simpered."You saved Michelle likewise you saved me, but this time, I need you to slaughter my enemies."

"Slaughter your enemies? Can you get a little bit clearer please?" He sat up reminiscing his past experiences in Meja In a fast succession.

"I found out the guys that took the hit on me the other time, I want you to take them out Gabe."

The words echoed through him, making his muscles quivered. Take out? That's a hell big word to say he thought. Now the evil in Jake is finally aroused. Kill a soul? That sounds absurd to him."grin-do y-you k-know how much a s-soul worth Jake?" He stuttered with a shaking voice.

"The worth of a soul is decided by men Gabe." He hurled the file at him."Now pay me a good turn friend and let's even the scorecard."

"You expect me to pay you back with this?" He blurted, standing on his feet. His face reddened with rage.

"Be my friend, kill my foe Gabe." His voice had an edge to it. He stood to his feet and grabbed at his shoulders."Just do this, and let's look shit through each other eyes." He sucked on his lower lips.

The wan sun stretches across the horizon, birds swung forth and back fluttering their wings. Vehicles whooshed about the neighborhood while the street noises are at an amplitude.

The apartment was a necropolis with the muted boob tube displaying a circus show. A conjurer conjured with a pack of cards on screen. Gabe sat on the couch resting his head on the headrest. He had pondered and worried over the night as the dilemma hung on his mind. To him Michelle was worthful, an angel, he couldn't afford losing her. He had failed many times to save what was dear to him. Parting with Benjy had been a trauma, so he resolved to guide Michelle with every bit in him. Jake wanted him to kill two wholly souls, that's also much a price to pay to him.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 12:55am On Jun 24, 2017
He was now a sinner in the land of the killers. The puzzle had been solved by him, with firm resolution he had decided to play along with Jake. Recalling the wide smile on Michelle's face that morning, he swallowed hard. Her striking look always created a sensation in him. The wine colored red dress she wore molded her beautiful figure and she had regarded him in an affectionate manner before walking out the door. An image played in his mind;he was standing inches away from her cupping her face in his hand. She blushed at his touch while they both stood in silence. Gabe bent his head and pressed his lips on her cinnamon colored lips. He blinked away the thought slumping headfirst onto the couch.

{BEACH}

Crowds were heaping at the beach, many of them wearing beach wears. Dozens were playing a beach ball, shouting on top of their lungs. Several ladies reclined on deck chairs sunbathing their skins. A dark skinned guy with a sunhat crested on his head held a surfboard under his arm. Far in the distance, speedboats zipped over the ocean, with wake leaping few feet after them. Waves rolled towards the beach making the crowds nearby dispersed.

The cool breeze stroked his face as he walked over the sandy beach. Sunshades were shed, lying under them were bared skin men, bare- breasted ladies, bath robed people also inclusive. He was wearing a white knickers with a blue nylon T-shirt. An object protruded in his breeches' pocket. It was a Baretta 96 brigadier which was given to him by Jake. He had visited him earlier telling it to his face that he was ready to play along. Jake grinned at him pulling him into an embrace. Mumbling some words to him. He handed him the Baretta 96 brigadier and clued him in on the target. He had warned him on the power that lies within what he held in his palm.'Take out your kill always on time, when the safety goes off, so is mercy gone. With the safety on, then you can have clemency. The gun is mightful at the hand of a god, and a god is a man that squeeze the bullet with no compassion for his enemy'.

He had made the word a mantra,repeating it in a cycle in his mind. His kill were lying on deck chair few yards away. Jake added that to be a god, you must be a machine; no remorse, no love, no fear, just a quick trigger finger. A silencer has been attached to the Baretta to make the task right simple.

"Hey fellas, having nice time?" He inquired with a grin. The men gawked at him and later smirked at the anomaly before them. Within a wink, he trained the Baretta at them giving the trigger a good squeeze twice.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 12:57am On Jun 24, 2017
I swear you're all gonna like the next updates, the real deal has just got onset!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi / Top Ten Mentors In Nigeria And Their Mentees / My Aisha......(a Story Of Betrayal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 215
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.