Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Apple 12.5 Inches-ipad Pro Specification, Size Does Not Mean Heavy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple 12.5 Inches-ipad Pro Specification, Size Does Not Mean Heavy (379 Views)

TECNO Camon 15 Pro Specification And Price In India / Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specification, Image And Price ( Full Review) / Leagoo M9 Pro Specification And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apple 12.5 Inches-ipad Pro Specification, Size Does Not Mean Heavy by edewojames(m): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
On Tuesday June 6, 2017, Apple released two iPad Pro. They come in two sizes. The 10.5 inches-iPad Pro and 12.5 inches-iPad Pro. The smart tablets as I call them are similar in almost every features and specifications, except in price. The 12.5 inches-iPad Pro is priced $799. I have already talked on the 10.5 inches-iPad Pro.

As I have already mentioned. The 10.5 inches and 12.5 inches are very similar therefore, to avoid repeating words, I will only talked more about what make up 12.5 inches iPad Pro that are not in 10.5 inches type.

The device weigh only 1.5 pounds despite it large size. This means that the large size do not mean it is heavy. The phone is just 6.9 inches thick. Very portable phone, you will love holding it on your hands for a long time.

One aspect I didn't talk about on the 10.5 inches iPad Pro is the light pen, which Apple simply call "pencil." Apple pencil is no new stuff to iPad user. However, as a result of the new iOS operating system coming this fall as well as the redesign Retina for this new generation of iPad, the Apple pencil is something to long for, if you intend to buy iPad Pro. The pencil is also more sharp than it's previous generation. You will never notice that you are working on a phone.

Another feature I couldn't talk on, was the ability to use a iPhone alone with a iPad Pro. With Apple iCloud, you can use, a iPhone to start a task and complete it on iPad Pro. All you need to do is save the task on iCloud in your iPhone device and open it on iPad Pro.

Specification

Dimension: 305.7 mm in length, 220.6 mm wide and 6.9 mm thick.

Colour: It comes in three colours. Space Gray, Gold and Silver.

Display: The screen is 12.9-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch display. 2732 × 2048 resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi). Wide color display (P3), True Tone display and Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating.

Operating System: iOS10 operating system which can be upgraded to iOS11 for free this fall.

Camera: The rear camera is 21MP, It comes with F/1.8 aperture, digital zoom up to 5x, Six‑element lens, Quad-LED True Tone flash, Panorama (up to 63 megapixels). You can record (1080p and 720p) HD video with it's 4K video recording at 30 fps.

The FaceTime camera is 7MP with F/2.2 aperture, Retina flash and wide colour capture for selfie.For video, 1080p HD video recording

Storage: There is 64GB, 256GB and 512GB internal storage. No provision for external storage.

Connectivity: The device comes with a Nano sim slot and an embedded Apple sim card which may not be available in some country. Wi‑Fi models of 677 grams, Bluetooth 4.2. Network connectivity is available for 2G, 3G and 4G LTE and a USB cord.
Battery: It comes with a 41‐watt‐hour rechargeable lithium‑polymer battery. You can use the battery for a whole day depending on the task you are working on. Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi‐Fi, watching video, or listening to music; and up to 9 hours of surfing the web using cellular data network.

Security: The phone uses fingerprint technology. You can use your finger on Apple pay as your security password.

Follow Us on Twitter

Follow Us on Facebook
SEE PHOTO HERE http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2017/06/apple-125-inches-ipad-pro-specification-size-not-heavy.html

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful Of The Apps You Download From Playstore / Jumia Made Top 50 Along With Amazon Of MIT List Of Smartest Companies 2017 / Android 8.0 Oreo Released – 11 New Features That Make Android Even Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.