Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Traveling As A Nigerian Ambassador - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling As A Nigerian Ambassador (865 Views)

Advice (traveling As A Family) / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling As A Nigerian Ambassador by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 10, 2017
There are so many good things about this beautiful country, one of them is our national pledge

Many citizens don't even know the words of the pledge talkless of carrying them out

We owe this country the following duty wherever we find ourselves:

I pledge to Nigeria my country

To be faithful loyal and honest

To serve Nigeria with all my strength

To defend her unity and to uphold her honor and glory

So help me God

If you are a Nigerian and you are not doing these things in your country of residence then you are not a good ambassador of this country. Fly the flag of Nigeria positively any where you go

Proudly Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Traveling As A Nigerian Ambassador by jayriginal: 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Pidgin2:
There are so many good things about this beautiful country, one of them is our national pledge

Many citizens don't even know the words of the pledge talkless of carrying them out

We owe this country the following duty wherever we find ourselves:

I pledge to Nigeria my country

To be faithful loyal and honest

To serve Nigeria with all my strength

To defend her unity and to uphold her honor and glory

So help me God

If you are a Nigerian and you are not doing these things in your country of residence then you are not a good ambassador of this country. Fly the flag of Nigeria positively any where you go

Proudly Nigerian

I'm watching you oh.

I agree with your post though. Keep the good values, ditch the rest.

1 Like

Re: Traveling As A Nigerian Ambassador by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
jayriginal:

I'm watching you oh.
I agree with your post though. Keep the good values, ditch the rest.

So I'm being watched? cheesy
Thanks for your input
Re: Traveling As A Nigerian Ambassador by Xtemporize009: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Like it or not, na when person dey abroad na that proudly Naija dey sweet....If you dey this country currently, you nor go get mouth talk this thing

2 Likes

Re: Traveling As A Nigerian Ambassador by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
Xtemporize009:
Like it or not, na when person dey abroad na that proudly Naija dey sweet....If you dey this country currently, you nor go get mouth talk this thing

Why? I don't understand u, I dey here and I'm still saying it. Our problem is that most of us are not loyal and patriotic. Please read the pledge again and you will know how much you are failing her
Re: Traveling As A Nigerian Ambassador by DeeFlask(m): 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pidgin2:

Why? I don't understand u, I dey here and I'm still saying it. Our problem is that most of us are not loyal and patriotic. Please read the pledge again and you will know how much you are failing her
Really
Re: Traveling As A Nigerian Ambassador by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 13, 2017
DeeFlask:

Really

(1) (Reply)

How Peace Mass Transit Is Hindering Their Online Booking System / Minimum Amount Needed To Go To Canada / What Type Of Plane Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.