Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,793 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Please Help Something Happened To My Injoo Halo Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Something Happened To My Injoo Halo Plus (794 Views)

Injoo Halo Plus / Brand New Injoo Halo Phone For Sale / Should I Buy Injoo Fire 2 3g Or Tecno W3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Something Happened To My Injoo Halo Plus by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 10, 2017
pliss i just recently bought the injoo halo plus like last month so i rooted it den i downloaded gl tools so after installing gl tools i opened the app and click on install but instead the phone went off i tried switching it on but it kept showing the injoo logo pls help wat can i do.
Re: Please Help Something Happened To My Injoo Halo Plus by abdulo4real: 5:56am On Jun 10, 2017
guy u don brick ur device!!
Re: Please Help Something Happened To My Injoo Halo Plus by TechPanda(m): 6:22am On Jun 10, 2017
@ Frenzy007 . Have You Tried Hard Resetting It?
Re: Please Help Something Happened To My Injoo Halo Plus by ojotobiloba1: 6:27am On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=Frenzy007 post=57368649]pliss i just recently bought the injoo halo plus like last month so i rooted it den i downloaded gl tools so after installing gl tools i opened the app and click on install but instead the phone went off i tried switching it on but it kept showing the injoo logo pls help wat can i do.[/quote!.]
When you rooted your device, u ddnt alert anybody.. Now, the deed is done. Seems the phone have been bricked
Re: Please Help Something Happened To My Injoo Halo Plus by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 10, 2017
TechPanda:
@ Frenzy007
Have You Tried Hard Resetting It?
No plis tell me how i can hard reset it because its just showing innjoo and do u know how much slot might charge to flash the stock rom plis reply its urgent.
Re: Please Help Something Happened To My Injoo Halo Plus by TechPanda(m): 9:51am On Jun 10, 2017
Frenzy007:
No plis tell me how i can hard reset it because its just showing innjoo and do u know how much slot might charge to flash the stock rom plis reply its urgent.

There are two ways to hard reset your phone. But since the phone won't boot up, the other method won't be needed.

Kindly follow this steps judiciously.

1. Make sure the phone remains switch off

2. Now press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.

3. When you see an Android icon, release the keys you're holding.

4. Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.

5. Afterwards, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with the Power button.

6. When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.

If you do this just as I directed, then Good job! You've successfully Hard Reset your phone.

Your phone should return to the way the manufacturers made it.

But in case your phone doesn't pull through. Halla me.

I'm putting up a community of technology users. At this community, we discuss and solve technological matters that concerns us CONSUMERS.

Imagine how much value we could add to each other?

I strongly advise you join the community, Thanks >> http://eepurl.com/cRQEHf

Also, note that Hard Reset will erase all of your data
Re: Please Help Something Happened To My Injoo Halo Plus by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2017
TechPanda:

There are two ways to hard reset your phone. But since the phone won't boot up, the other method won't be needed.

Kindly follow this steps judiciously.

1. Make sure the phone remains switch off

2. Now press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.

3. When you see an Android icon, release the keys you're holding.

4. Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.

5. Afterwards, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with the Power button.

6. When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.

If you do this just as I directed, then Good job! You've successfully Hard Reset your phone.

Your phone should return to the way the manufacturers made it.

But in case your phone doesn't pull through. Halla me.

I'm putting up a community of technology users. At this community, we discuss and solve technological matters that concerns us CONSUMERS.

Imagine how much value we could add to each other?

I strongly advise you join the community, Thanks >> http://eepurl.com/cRQEHf

Also, note that Hard Reset will erase all of your data
Its just blink quickly when i pressed volume up and power button its nots goin to recovery mode atall do u by chance know how much an engineer can collect to flash it pls ur reply will be much appreciated

(1) (Reply)

How To Call A Phone On Silent And Make It Ring? / Secret Smartphone Codes And Tricks You Don't Know / 2017 Samsung J3 Emerge Needs An Urgent Buyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.