Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Alfa Caught With Human Head,vagina In Oshogo (video + Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alfa Caught With Human Head,vagina In Oshogo (video + Photos) (1550 Views)

Lady Caught With Pieces Of Clothes Hidden In Her Vagina In A Boutique / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix / Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alfa Caught With Human Head,vagina In Oshogo (video + Photos) by zoho23(m): 7:21am On Jun 10, 2017
An Alfa, Rasheed Ajibade, who was caught with a fresh female head in Osun State has revealed explained he planned to use the head and other body parts of the victims for money ritual after Ramadan ends.
Ajibade, 38, an indigene of Ikirun in Ifelodun Local Government Area of Osun State was arrested by the police in Osogbo on Wednesday during a stop and search operation.
He was arrested in an SUV, which he said belonged to his elder brother.
The gory human parts were found inside a small sack he kept in the vehicle.
Speaking with journalists at the Osun State Police Command headquarters, Ajibade said,[img]https://4.bp..com/-YUTu3ZVmNSU/WTuKI4RluGI/AAAAAAADq18/L8ROC77xG_A9DZDtmEGmhVOoesGB5XaHgCLcB/s1600/IMG-20170607-WA0002.jpg[/img]

“I am an Alfa and a herbalist. There is a man, who is also an Alfa; he came to my place and told me that he wanted to do money ritual. I told him that getting the materials needed for the ritual would be difficult but he agreed to bring the materials by himself.
“So, the man came on Wednesday morning from Aagba town with the human parts for the ritual. The body parts he brought are fresh human head, hands, inner parts and vagina. I did not know that he would bring the materials that morning.
“I told him that we are in the Ramadan period and he should wait till after Ramadan before I could do it. This is my first time of doing this kind of money ritual although I do other ones but not this type.
“The man told me he wanted to do money ritual and I told him the difficulty in finding the materials and he told me that he would get them and he did. I am a Muslim and I’m fasting also even when he brought the human parts I told him that this is not the time for such ‘work’.
“The man told me the situations of things in his life and pleaded with me to help him to do it. He did not want the kind of money rituals, which would not bring huge amount of money. He wanted the kind of ritual which brings huge amount of money.”
The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Finihan Adeoye, said the police would ensure that Olorungbebe was apprehended and the identity of the female victim was revealed.
Adeoye said, “We will surely arrest his partner. We want to know how he got those humans parts, where he got them from and the identity of the victim.”[img]https://1.bp..com/-vekEphfYAYA/WTuKKIv0EPI/AAAAAAADq2A/e0J24Uhoa_ErC_iV19pagz4oDY7CJkW9ACLcB/s1600/Osun%2Bhead.jpg[/img]

WATCHVIDEO HERE>>>http://trendzbase..in/2017/06/alfa-caught-with-human-headvagina-in.html
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head,vagina In Oshogo (video + Photos) by Obascoetubi: 7:25am On Jun 10, 2017
where is video?

1 Like

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head,vagina In Oshogo (video + Photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 7:26am On Jun 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head,vagina In Oshogo (video + Photos) by taylor88(m): 7:30am On Jun 10, 2017
nawaooo
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head,vagina In Oshogo (video + Photos) by CIOSYLVA(m): 7:31am On Jun 10, 2017
After they said is Igbos that love money ritual but they don't know our money is real and genuine. a result of hard work and smartness.

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head,vagina In Oshogo (video + Photos) by kingsman66(m): 7:50am On Jun 10, 2017
we the amiable members of NCAN use this media to sympathy with our broda from Afonja's state to take heart and roit in jail for the days of his life....

1 Like

Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head,vagina In Oshogo (video + Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2017
This people get mind shocked...
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head,vagina In Oshogo (video + Photos) by Theyveedo(m): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head,vagina In Oshogo (video + Photos) by Jabioro: 8:02am On Jun 10, 2017
When you lack idea of how to earned, you will surely have idea how derailed your future.. God would never work in darkness, your darkness will surely exposed you.. Alfa you're darkness to humanity, using God name in deceptive..
Re: Alfa Caught With Human Head,vagina In Oshogo (video + Photos) by Ozid(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2017
This is pathetic. How can a human do this to a fellow human being? I begin to wonder if this people (money ritualists) have a heart or is just only stone da izz there. RIP to the dead. I just pray that those people that committed this dastardly act will be brought to justice.

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Iyare Motors On Lagos Rd, Swiss Passport, Euros Gone / Lagos Socialite, Sir K Oluwo, Remanded In Prison Over Robbery, Murder / SUG President Allegedly Caught In Cult Activities REGAINS STUDENTSHIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.