Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Can't Make It Without Nairaland Members - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Make It Without Nairaland Members (433 Views)

Funmi Awelewa: "I Chose Acting Because I Can't Do Olosho" (PHOTOS) / Ifu Ennada Blasts Dee-One: "I Can't Get Into The Mud With A Pig" / How To Chat With Other Nairaland Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Make It Without Nairaland Members by Multikin(m): 9:21am On Jun 10, 2017
"Dear members, i greet you, my name is Samuel Sunday, though musically known as Mizzy. I realized that every tree started like a plan, and every big man was once a boy and we can't have a head without the neck. I'm a young guy from ghetto, though recite in Akwa Ibom State. Hustling is what i do, but music is my talent. I started music far back 2014, but lack behind because of finance. Friends, family members and even drunkards are mocking me daily. They say music doesn't belong to a poor calibre like me. But now, God is about to turn my shame to Joy only through your supports. There is this contest that a friend of mind registered me in Lagos, but the truth is that all contestants must have a minimum of 1k facebook likes to qualify. However my page is not upto that, and there is no way i can make it there without nairaland member's supports. Please help me like my page and share it with friends. Here is the link http://facebook.com/britestarmusic. Please i'll appreciate your contributions or suggestions via comments. God bless you friends and devoted members of nairaland. I love you all." An appealed by Mizzy Obot. See his short profile @ http://mizzy.clecomworld.ga.

1 Share

Re: I Can't Make It Without Nairaland Members by Edopesin: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Liked By Me wink

1 Like

Re: I Can't Make It Without Nairaland Members by SuperSuave(m): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2017
So 2014 is "Far back" abi? undecided
Re: I Can't Make It Without Nairaland Members by jojothegreat(m): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2017
Liked cool
Re: I Can't Make It Without Nairaland Members by Multikin(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2017
Edopesin:
Liked By Me wink
That's the spirit @Edopesin. God bless you.
Re: I Can't Make It Without Nairaland Members by Multikin(m): 10:23am On Jun 10, 2017
jojothegreat:
Liked cool
Only God shall reward you for being kind @ Jojothegreat. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Pics From June12 Lecture With Dele Momodu / Crazy Facebook User Declares His Girlfriend Dead And She Replies / Checkout The New Look Of Singer - 9ice Photos (nice Or Miss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.