Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

How To Integrate Remita Payment On Website? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Integrate Remita Payment On Website? (4629 Views)

Paystack And Remita Payment Integration / [Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP / How To Integrate Ussd In My Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Integrate Remita Payment On Website? by ipledge01: 10:36am On Jun 10, 2017
Hi, a client choose that I use remita for their payment platform but I have been having challenges integrating it and their helpline has not been helpful.

After clicking on "Pay Now" on my website, users are expected to get redirected to remita payment page (image 1 below) where they'll select their card type but in their sample code page the user get redirected to (image 2 below).
How can i redirect them to remita payment page.

Also, in their sample code when I click Pay Now i get redirected to an Error page (image 3 below).

all the url has been on remitademo. net/remita/ecomm/split/init.reg remitademo. net/remita/ecomm/finalize.reg
I've asked for the correct url i'm suppose to replace it with but their customer support are not even showing like they care.

This is my first time of using their platform and I'm using their split payment sample code. undecided

Re: How To Integrate Remita Payment On Website? by ipledge01: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2017
Thanks, problem solved.
Re: How To Integrate Remita Payment On Website? by foxychev(m): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
You just need the remita API.
I'd be pleased to assist you, but I need to know your development framework... PHP? ASP.NET? Python? JSP?

Oh glad its solved.
Re: How To Integrate Remita Payment On Website? by Orinameh: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
ipledge01:
Thanks, problem solved.

Please, how did you solve it? I currently have the same issue. This is what I get now.

http://www.remitademo.net/remita/ecomm/xxxxxx?status=The%20hash%20value%20of%20the%20parameters%20do%20not%20match&statuscode=013&RRR=null+&orderID=xxxx
Re: How To Integrate Remita Payment On Website? by ipledge01: 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
Orinameh:

Please, how did you solve it? I currently have the same issue. This is what I get now.

http://www.remitademo.net/remita/ecomm/xxxxxx?status=The%20hash%20value%20of%20the%20parameters%20do%20not%20match&statuscode=013&RRR=null+&orderID=xxxx

Are you using .Net framework or PHP?
Re: How To Integrate Remita Payment On Website? by theguvnor: 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
ipledge01:

Are you using .Net framework or PHP?
php
Re: How To Integrate Remita Payment On Website? by Makos24: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2018
Hi guys, I'm having some challenge integrating remita to my web portal. The process payment form that is meant to submit after a few seconds returns an error "Request method 'GET' not supported". I have checked the form and the request method is POST and not GET. This is strange for me because it worked some weeks ago when i was just testing and now it doesn't. I'm using Laravel PHP framework. thanks

(1) (Reply)

See Why You Cant Code ( Secret From Mark Zuckerberg) / I Just Developed A Professional Hymnal Android App Called "InstaHymn" / Step-by-step Method Of Writing Contiki Programs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.