Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam (43493 Views)

Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud / Aboubakar Hima Declared Wanted By EFCC For Contract Scam & Money Laundering / Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam by Generalyemi(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
greymiles:
Dumb and weak post. mud licking sheep

he killed u my nigga

3 Likes

Re: Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam by ipin(f): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ionkidiz:

I know where to find this idiot but how much EFCC go pay me, becus am about to blow whistle on pig called ebiesuwa.
Re: Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam by Emassive(m): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
greymiles:

I'll rather scam an aboki dan to scam a crazy brainwashed mud licker from d east.
You are full of bad luck so why scam dem

You want him to stop the tribal war but you are also calling him names synonymous with his region. You 2 must wipe yourselves off the land of Nigeria so we can have peace

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam by wtfcoded: 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Those guys are just irritating lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Fraudulent beings spoiling our good image abroad.

The funny thing is that all they will use the proceeds from their scam for is to eat jollof rice on rented jets while their Mothers languish in penury in Ogbomosho
Daalu

Re: Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam by Meritocracy: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
I believe our police must have arrested this guy severally and took bribe to set him free to cause more damages. Shame on Nigeria Police.
Re: Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam by VLongstrider(m): 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

She had that type of money and she entered public transport.

This allegation no done well
She didn't have the money....she sold her properties which ordinarily she wouldn't have done.
For example, as a 200L university student, you may not have 30k as we speak but you can realize that sum if you should sell your beloved phone.
Is it clear now?
Re: Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Am sure you have some fresh vaagina and human intestines in your pocket heading for the babalawo cool cool
grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahaha my chest .nna jisie ike
Re: Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam by TheLastIdiot: 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
AFONJA! WICKED SET OF PEOPLE!

Skull miners, bunch of silly useless set of people. Brown roofs goats at it again! angry
Re: Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam by TheLastIdiot: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Emassive:

You want him to stop the tribal war but you are also calling him names synonymous with his region. You 2 must wipe yourselves off the land of Nigeria so we can have peace
That guy needs like 685 strokes of cane. Small boy wey manage subscribe 30MB for phone!!! angry

Cc: greymiles

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam by greymiles: 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
TheLastIdiot:
That guy needs like 685 strokes of cane. Small boy wey manage subscribe 30MB for phone!!! angry

And how has the amount of mb u subscribe to show how affluent and meaningful ur life is.

U dat subscribe 1000tb and someone dat sub 30mb, no be d same internet u won browse.

Dumb post from a sluggish sheep
Re: Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam by TheLastIdiot: 12:57am On Jun 11, 2017
greymiles:

And how has the amount of mb u subscribe to show how affluent and meaningful ur life is.

U dat subscribe 1000tb and someone dat sub 30mb, no be d same internet u won browse.

Dumb post from a sluggish sheep
U be real cow! Thunder fire ur papa left leg!!! angry
Re: Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam by greymiles: 1:12am On Jun 11, 2017
TheLastIdiot:
U be real cow! Thunder fire ur papa left leg!!! angry
"lastidiot"
Wu will give birth to an idiot if not a superior idiot.
Well, I know dumbness and stupidity runs in ur family but wat bothers me most is how ur moda could be so gullible to open her wide well for a stupid MAN u call ur fada!!
Ans= ur moda is a dumb sheep. She fvcks anytin, flag pole, police baton, stray dog, Alsatian dog, domestic horse, wild horse, broken tree branch, coca-cola bottle, ANYTHING.

May God heal ur family from bad luck
And I hope thunder wipe the lastidiot of ur family
Re: Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam by Babysho(m): 2:16am On Jun 11, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Those guys are fetish so they can use jazz to hoodwink you into compliance.

Abi you think the vaagina and other organs they are caught with na for pepper soup

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam by victor8269: 5:39am On Jun 11, 2017
greymiles:

I'll rather scam an aboki dan to scam a crazy brainwashed mud licker from d east.
You are full of bad luck so why scam dem
D question is "Do you have the brain to scam an Igbo man?", u dat Ur mentor n president hasn't found his WAEC yet. Radarada, Omo ale
Re: Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam by TheLastIdiot: 9:52am On Jun 11, 2017
greymiles:

"lastidiot"
Wu will give birth to an idiot if not a superior idiot.
Well, I know dumbness and stupidity runs in ur family but wat bothers me most is how ur moda could be so gullible to open her wide well for a stupid MAN u call ur fada!!
Ans= ur moda is a dumb sheep. She fvcks anytin, flag pole, police baton, stray dog, Alsatian dog, domestic horse, wild horse, broken tree branch, coca-cola bottle, ANYTHING.

May God heal ur family from bad luck
And I hope thunder wipe the lastidiot of ur family
You are such a useless gay!!! You dimwit! The next 10 generations of ur entire family can't even get to my level till they will wiped away from the surface of the earth by poverty! Ode, mumu, goat! Tell us, what killed ur wretched father and mother if not poverty. I believe u have not eaten up till dis time of the day due to ur chronic poverty. Upgrade, u poor bastard! Ur mama toto dey smell! angry
Re: Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

She had that type of money and she entered public transport.

This allegation no done well

Broda, money no dey show for face.

People who have more board public transport.

And this jazz of a thing nah God fit save person. No be strong head.

Some will just look eye ball to eye ball with you, then you forget where you dey.
Re: Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam by Emassive(m): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2017
TheLastIdiot:

To think I share the same space with the dunce is a hard drug forced on me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Attacked In Rivers Rerun Election In Hospital Before His Death / Lagos Agency Seeks Help Finding Woman Smoking Shisha On Baby (pics) / SARS Shoot Guests At A Burial In Rivers State, One Dead, Many Injured (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.