Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,174 members, 7,842,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

7 Rules For Building A Real Online Business! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Rules For Building A Real Online Business! (528 Views)

Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / The 7 Rules Of Money You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Rules For Building A Real Online Business! by upsms247: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hey guys, I just wrote a new post so I figured I should share it with you too. It's about 7 rules that I have for building a real online business. Here they are:

1. Focus on building a community.

A community of people who know like and trust you can make you money for a lifetime if you treat them right.

2. Focus on providing value and helping people.

Give and you shall receive - they say. And it's true - the more you give, the more people will follow you and trust your recommendations because they know you act in their best interest.

3. Focus on building your brand.

A brand is an asset. Once people associate your name with high quality this increases the value of everything you create. People are more inclined to check out what you have just because it comes from you. Also if you decide so in the future you can sell your business as a brand.

4. Focus on selling high quality programs.

This is how you provide even more value to your community. You shouldn't be ashamed to sell. Because there are programs and products out there that can change a person's life! And it's in their best interest to get these products in their hand. You're helping them by providing them with quality products. The keyword is quality. You should never promote crap products because that will only hurt your reputation and people will lose trust in you.

5. Reinvest your profits into growing your community.

This is how you scale a small business into a big business. Reinvesting your profits is key to your success. Your community is your #1 asset. The bigger your community, the more authority you will have in the marketplace. And the more money you will make because you will have bigger influence and more people ready to buy.

6. Focus on building a high converting sales-funnel.

This is how you make more money with the same amount of traffic. A high converting sales-funnel will allow you to make a lot of money with a small community and ultimately allowing you to grow that community by reinvesting your profits back into your business.

7. There's only 2 things you should work on in your business: TRAFFIC. And CONVERSIONS.

So focus on those 2 things.

Every minute you spend working on your business ask yourself this:
Is what I'm doing now going to increase my traffic and influence? Is it going to make me more sales? Is it going to provide some kind of value to my community?

If the answer is no, it means you're doing the wrong thing! Stop immediately what you're doing and focus back on the activities that will make you money. For example: creating videos, writing a promo email to your list, finishing your product and generally just selling more.

These are some of my rules for success now.

Thanks for reading. I hope you got some value out of it. Best Regard Happy Week-End!

Re: 7 Rules For Building A Real Online Business! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
can you elaborate on what you mean by "conversions" in point 7.thanks
Re: 7 Rules For Building A Real Online Business! by upsms247: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2017
Thanks Akoja360! Conversion simply means the key profit to every successful business weather online or offline. If your visitors cannot be converted, that means they can't rely on you and your business. Which means you are missing something in your business and leaving Huge amount of money on the table. Again Conversion is turning your visitors into customers and repeat "BUYERS". Hope this is really helpful to you?

1 Like

Re: 7 Rules For Building A Real Online Business! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
upsms247:
Thanks Akoja360! Conversion simply means the key profit to every successful business weather online or offline. If your visitors cannot be converted, that means they can't rely on you and your business. Which means you are missing something in your business and leaving Huge amount of money on the table. Again Conversion is turning your visitors into customers and repeat "BUYERS". Hope this is really helpful to you?
thanks makes more sence now
Re: 7 Rules For Building A Real Online Business! by upsms247: 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
You are welcome Akoja360! Always do well to keep your eye on my post and facebook fanpage for continuous learning and advancement.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Haulage Business / Mark Zuckerberg Changed Facebook’s Mission / Lafarge scheme target 25 Million affordable housing to beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.