Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,528 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Davido Shares Photos Of The New House He Is Building For A Fan And His Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Photos Of The New House He Is Building For A Fan And His Mum (715 Views)

Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter / Davido Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter To Celebrate Nigeria Independence / Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shares Photos Of The New House He Is Building For A Fan And His Mum by NewsCanTell: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Money has finally fallen on one of Davido's fan Utibe. The IF crooner shared a lovely picture of an ongoing building of his fan.

Utibe who remixed Davido's IF have been getting huge support from the celebrity. Davido shared this photos on is social media account with the caption "Utibe loving the new house I'm having being built for him and his mother!! Can't wait to visit when I'm back home!! OBO GOT U FOR LIFE!!!"

http://newscantell..com/2017/06/davido-shares-photos-of-new-house-he-is.html

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of The New House He Is Building For A Fan And His Mum by emeijeh(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Is that a house or a ware house?
This abnormal beast is here again!

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of The New House He Is Building For A Fan And His Mum by NwaAmaikpe: 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
Is that a house or a warehouse?
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of The New House He Is Building For A Fan And His Mum by 10eola(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mud
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of The New House He Is Building For A Fan And His Mum by NwaAmaikpe: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
OBO...baddest.
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of The New House He Is Building For A Fan And His Mum by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
That's a good gesture but I believe he can do more than that.... If u wan help... Make it worthy of it now. That house no fine Abeg.
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of The New House He Is Building For A Fan And His Mum by Michellla(f): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
sexybbstar:
That's a good gesture but I believe he can do more than that.... If u wan help... Make it worthy of it now. That how's no fine Abeg.
Its still in progress
keep calm

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of The New House He Is Building For A Fan And His Mum by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
sexybbstar:
That's a good gesture but I believe he can do more than that.... If u wan help... Make it worthy of it now. That how's no fine Abeg.
does that look finished to you?

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of The New House He Is Building For A Fan And His Mum by Mrop(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
that's cool

(1) (Reply)

See Amazing Ankara Styles And Designs Here! / It's Drained Me Enough -ubi Franklin Slam Guy Who Asked Him To Make Up With Wife / Doctor Rewards Bus Conductor Who Returned His Lost $29,000 With Candy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.